Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Re: Proposed FPL Draft money league for 2018/19

Post by Tacalabala »

DAREEL wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 14:32
Tacalabala wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 14:28
DAREEL wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 14:20
Tacalabala wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 13:39
taivt wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 13:30 If we want to encourage players not to give up too soon, we should give them chance to start again equally (two season each 19 gw).
It's difficult enough to get people to join and draft and pay once a season, I really don't want to have to go through that again half way through :) Also, that's going to take up four of your available teams for the season, I don't want to restrict people too much if they want to do something else with their FPL-D teams.

And I can't control what the draft orders are, so we could split it off into four drafts a season with two teams in each, but you still might end up with 8 last picks across all the drafts, I can't do anything about that :lol:

Ok mate . One annoyance though would be if players were getting reminded to pick their teams every week. Part of the game is planning and I am in a fpl league where the entrants get an email each week reminding them of the deadline..i see it as if players can't plan themselves they don't deserve to win. I'd be annoyed if I lost out on a player because the player below me was reminded to do a transaction they otherwise wouldn't have remembered. It is a competition afterall.
You'd be very unlikely to miss out on 1st prize overall because 3rd place in your own division reminded 2nd place in your own division to make a transfer.
It's my extremely competetive nature haha. Maybe your right. Just somthing that really annoyed me in the FPL league but I guess that is full of casuals and this is more for the savvy players
There is nothing to stop that happening now to be fair. Mav is 2nd and chasing BFM, if he had the time and inclination he could start messaging the other seven in each division with first pick suggestions in an effort to restrict BFM's ability to make quality waivers each week. Mav is a nice guy though so that won't happen... at least not until GW37 😄

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Draft”