To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Ram Slam on Fanto

Daily Fantasy Sports from Fanto.co.uk
JamesPope44
FS Record: Rubbish

Ram Slam on Fanto

Post by JamesPope44 »

Good afternoon everyone,

I will try and keep this very brief so not to bore everyone. Firstly, my name is James Pope, and I am the founder of a website called Fanto (www.fanto.co.uk). We are running a competition which covers the Ram Slam T20 (cricket) in South Africa starting the 12th November. I would love to put together a small little focus group to see how our product feels compared to peers. For anyone who wishes to play and join my league, use the code ECADAE2746 - I am happy to give £10 Free Bets to use across other products on the website for the first 20 users. In return for this, I will contact every player to confirm you are happy to help with feedback (the more critical the better, we are not afraid to hear the bad things, as that is only how we will improve). I could tell you a lot of information, but it might be useful to start from scratch, to really help get a gauge on how good/bad the UX experience is?

In terms of Fanto, I have spent the last four years building this website. It started as a hobby and lead to me leaving my job in the summer, to run it full time without taking a salary. We were lucky enough to get some funding, so we do have people working full time in the business, and as much as I started putting this together before the knowledge of DraftKings etc (it feels like such a long time!), we are always looking for ways to improve. Making the site fun and usable is our number one priority.

If anyone is interested, please register www.fanto.co.uk. If you need to contact me for any assistance you can get me at james.pope@fanto.co.uk

Thanks for listening.

James

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fanto - Daily Fantasy Sports”