Egg League 1 2016/17 - ABANDONED

Archive for Egg Cup topics.
forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Re: Egg League 1 2016/17 - *** OPEN TO NEWCOMERS***

Post by forestfan »

SUZYKINS wrote:
happyhoppy wrote:Not just this year, I've noticed a massive decline in FF and FIso in general over the last 3 years or so. Hardly any posts these days.

In 2012/13 we went to Division 3!!
Thats what you get for over modding unfortunately.
Should be able to have a league with number of mods tho I would have thought :?:
Well we've got rid of most of the unsavoury characters, but at the expense of the level of activity in a lot of areas. Has the "overgrown playground bullies' banter forum with a sideline in fantasy football" seen a similar decline to FISO, if indeed it still exists?

In terms of actual FF game-related threads I haven't noticed that much of a decline in total, but unfortunately the relentless march of the evil empire of FPL seems to have crushed most of the others, including TFF to an extent.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Re: Egg League 1 2016/17 - *** OPEN TO NEWCOMERS***

Post by Vid »

SUZYKINS wrote:
Thats what you get for over modding unfortunately.
Can't have it all ways, rules are clear enough, you stopped posting (allegedly) due to issues with some that you felt we didn't mod enough over the years. Many good people have left complaining about under modding certain individuals, yet to see an actual case made for over modding.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Egg Cup Archive”