To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

EURO2016 player prices

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by UEFA's or FIFA's official website e.g. Champions League and World Cup Fantasy Football
Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

EURO2016 player prices

Post by Carlos Kickaball »

Player Prices
Player prices will change after the group stage depending on performance during the tournament.
Does this mean if players we have rise in price we can sell them for a profit? Will we lose money if players drop in price? :?

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Re: EURO2016 player prices

Post by Stemania »

I don't think anyone really knows. I expect prices will all essentially be reassigned (in multiples of 0.5m) and you'll have to return to under 100m (or more if the limit is increased) to make any transfers. We all have unlimited so that makes the most sense to ne - essentially a game reset.

No idea what happens if you go with no transfers and a team ovr the limit - maybe the same, you can't make further transfers till you go under limit. Not clear if your budget will go up with your own risers or whether there will be a uniform limit, but i'd bet on the latter.

redcanuck
FISOhead
FS Record: Sky sports Fantasy league Winner 2008-09

Re: EURO2016 player prices

Post by redcanuck »

I am hearing we get an extra €5m for the budget in the knockout round. Price increases must be in the €.5m to 1mm range, I am hoping. If playes go up €5m at a time, you will have trouble putting a decent team together unless you kept all the big hitters from the group stages. I wildcarded and got rid of players like Payet, so i am hoping to be able to bring him back for the knockout round.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “UEFA.com & FIFA.com Fantasy Football”