To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

To All You AFL Footy Fans out there - I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to.......

A forum for fans of Fantasy Australian Rules Football (AFL)
Eoin McManus
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 0

To All You AFL Footy Fans out there - I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to.......

Post by Eoin McManus »

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our new Fantasy Sports Betting website.

Where you can bet for Free / Fun with Virtual Credits, or Hard Cash - against your mates :)

How it works is you go on and pick your teams (Rather than players) to make up your team, basically your picking the teams that you think are going to win. You then decide how long you want your league to run for ? One Round ? or multiple rounds ? and then you set how much you want to Bet, and then you get your mates to join.

Pretty simple really 8-)

You can also include substitutes in your team if you like, where you replace them with your existing selections for future Rounds in your league.

Anyway, check it out, and play the free / virtual version first to see how it works and then put your money where your mouth is and get playing with you mates for Cash :D

We accept $ AUD now

www.playnbrag.com

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Australian Rules Football”