To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Dream Team Weekly Seasonal

A forum for news and comment on The Sun's Dream Team weekly games.
ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Re: Dream Team Weekly Seasonal

Post by ronny10 »

1 steven knowles 3151
2 mark place 3135
3 alan barber 3079
4 William Prendergast 3070
5 christian green 3061

Congratulations to Mr Knowles, consistency won it for him and well deserved, I take 2nd in what was always going to be hard to catch Steven and Barber takes 3rd.

Unlucky WNP and christian Green came storming through in the last few weeks and gets rewarded by winning this weeks prize.

Look forward to next season now so hope they don't change the formula too much as I reckon we would all agree its something Dreamteam may have actually got right :mrgreen:

Stoneybatter
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd & 4th YTM (05/06), 6th YTM (07/08) Won Feb monthly YTM (08/09) Won Dreamteam Grand Finale (2011) 12th Dreamteam Euros (2012) 20th Dreamteam (12/13) Won Dreamteam Nov monthly (13/14) Won Dreamteam Weekly (14/15)

Post by Stoneybatter »

Nice job Ronny. Nearly got there WNP, hard luck. I think everone would agree it's a great competiton and hope it continues.

WNP
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 4th in Dream Team Weekly Seasonal 14/15. Winner of week 12 Dream Team Weekly 14/15

Post by WNP »

Congrats Ronny, glad to see a fisoer picking up a prize. Could of been 2 had Leicester or arsenal kept cleansheets (I had pretty decent team there with Walcott in both), I could have cried when those 2 cleansheets went in a couple minutes of each other lol

Anyway onto next season, they better keep it! It'd be interesting to see how things panned out if they changed it to 1 team per player, but allowed you to pick a squad of players (11 starters and a sub for each position or something)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SDT weekly games”