online site comparisons

A forum for the FISO Poker Society.
uncle onion
FISOhead
FS Record: nothing of note

online site comparisons

Post by uncle onion »

allright folks.

just re-assessing my provider of choice - been a regular skypoker player down the years and have found them pretty reliable, and the promos have improved of late - although disappointed to see the demise of their channel. the 6 max approach for tournies and DYMS my preferred games.

so have just experimented for a month on low stakes cash with 888. 9 max tables. the thing I have noticed, or feel I have noticed (and appreciate conspiracy theories are rife with poker players) is that almost every hand connects with the flop, there always seems to be action to the river, and yes, flushes/str8s/houses seem to get there a lot. Now I have played sky for 8 years and can take bad beats with the best of them, but just wondering what peoples thoughts are on 888?

All flops are auto generated right and completely random?

RowdyRaver
Grumpy Old Man

Re: online site comparisons

Post by RowdyRaver »

Honestly I think it will be difficult to find a better place to play DYM's than on Skypoker. The only site that gets a lot of STT's going is Pokerstars which doesn't do DYM's.

I've heard they do them on Full Tilt so you could try there. I bet they are harder to win at though.

Also, I agree with you - the flops are dodgy on 888

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FISO Poker Society”