To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

2013-14 Tote Ten to Follow * Jumps *

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Horse Racing games.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Re: 2013-14 Tote Ten to Follow * Jumps *

Post by Ashers »

Striker wrote:Like you Ashers my TTTF would have been so different if Champagne Fever and At Fishers Cross had won. Both my star horses Sire de Grugy and Bsllynagour came good but were let down by Champagne Fever.

Actually I had a bit of a bummer in The Jumps, finishing a very very close 5th but with £100,000 for first and £50,000 for second and no other prizes I might as well have finished 500th. :cry: :cry:
Ouch - what team was that with?

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

My Tent or Yours *
Dynaste
Faugheen
Oscar Rock ( :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: based on my selection process it could so easily have been Red Sherlock*)
Taquin du Seuil
Jezki
Un de Sceaux
Lord Windermere
Cue Card
Melodic Rendezvous

Looking back you could say that I lost it on the opening weekend when Oscar Rock starting at 4/9 was beaten half a length by Ballaton. If he had got home that day I'd have been alright today. :cry:

* I remember that at the last moment I felt that in my 30 odd teams I only had a couple of Oscar Rocks and so was underweight in him (and added one more from Red Sherlock - I think in this team, what a plank!!!!!)

Anyway what I really enjoy about The Jumps is that one's selection process is so different from TTTF. Just one example, in this game it makes sense to include a couple of novice hurdlers such as Faugheen and Briar Hill whereas in TTTF you'd have to be a nutter to include them.

If you are interested in looking at the leaderboard my team number ends in 8850. (338 pts)

topspur
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: NCG FISO winner and 4th overall 2012. Brassic Cup 2014, Early Predictions cup 2014 RTD 2014 winner+4th overall British Bulldog winner 2015 FISO 500 2014 Irish Times 6 Nations winner 2016. Last Man Standing 2016 2021 & 2023

Post by topspur »

Striker, Ashers or indeed anyone else !

I have just had the first email for this year's Flat competition based on the old TTTF rules that I mentioned before . Happy to send you on all the details if you're interested but would need your email. Alternatively you can email the organiser direct and open up your own channel of communication. He's Bob Wharton - bob.wharton@walker.co.uk. Never met him but he's run this for 10 years or more now and it works like a dream.
Mention my (nick)name - Branners !

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Horse Racing”