To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Fantasy Road Race 2010

A forum for fans of Fantasy Motor Cycling games (including Fantasy Superbikes and Fantasy Speedway)
Knulpuk
Dumbledore
FS Record: Ultra ultra consistent (see above)

Fantasy Road Race 2010

Post by Knulpuk »

Not doing myself but I have an email reminder as a past participant:

http://mcn.fantasyleague.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Game Round Prizes:

As well as the amazing Yamaha R6 top prize, there are seven separate prizes up for grabs, with a £230 set of Bridgestone tyres to the winners of individual phase.

The Game Rounds are as follows:

Game Round 1: 27 February to 16 April
Game Round 2: 17 April to 14 May
Game Round 3: 15 May to 18 June*
Game Round 4: 19 June to 16 July
Game Round 5: 17 July to 27 August*
Game Round 6: 28 August to 24 September
Game Round 7: 25 September to 12

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I've won stuff...

Re: Fantasy Road Race 2010

Post by Mintman »

Ha ha ha!! No way!!! I was just going to post this!!! :lol: I've just entered my team for this, i'll set up a mini league if we can get a few players. Need to be quick if you want to play as the WSB season starts in a week!! (followed by a 4 week break?? :? )

Knulpuk
Dumbledore
FS Record: Ultra ultra consistent (see above)

Post by Knulpuk »

There are no official superleague prizes but some private leagues carry prizes - here is my favourite:

KneeSliderz Private League, Sponsored By Wrights Pies.

A Months Supply Of Your Favourite Pies Will Be Awarded To The Overall Winner Of This League, Delivered To Your Door!!

For Logistical Reasons Only Teams Based In Mainland UK Will Be Eligible To Win This Prize.

What Have You Got To Lose But Your Waistlines?

Join The KneeSliderz Now...Pin No1129

foreverengland
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1st Fantasy Race to Dubai 2013, 3rd OFL 2012/13, 1st Yorkshire Post Golf 2010, 1st NGC Summer Golf 2010, 1st Mercedes-Benz World Cup 2010, 1st OFL Champs Lge 09/10.

Post by foreverengland »

Another ML with a good prize (not as good as the pie prize in my opinion, but then again I do like pies 8-) )

Pole Position Travel League - Win a MotoGP Trip!
Pole Position Travel is operating a private league in the MCN fantasy tournament: 'Pole Position Travel' (pin 1068)

We will give a TRIP FOR 2 to the 2011 MotoGP event of your choice.

This includes classic package, grandstands, transfers and a DAY IN THE PADDOCK as a guest of our of our supported teams.

Flights not included.

Anyone who beats our team will also receive a £100 voucher for any package purchase for 2011

More details on http://www.polepositiontravel.com/promo ... sy2010.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

foreverengland
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1st Fantasy Race to Dubai 2013, 3rd OFL 2012/13, 1st Yorkshire Post Golf 2010, 1st NGC Summer Golf 2010, 1st Mercedes-Benz World Cup 2010, 1st OFL Champs Lge 09/10.

Post by foreverengland »

Has anyone good any good tactical ideas about this game. Each year I start strong then tail off dramatically and just can't seem to get a grip (so to speak). Any tips (or top riders to look out for) appreciated.

I want those pies. :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Motor Cycling”