To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

La Log - 09/10 - Phase 2 - Championship

La Log Dream Team run by Zimmerman
Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek
FS Record: Sun World Cup 2010 Mini-League Winner. Fantasy Stakes Prem Winner 08/09, World Cup 2010 Winner

Re: La Log - 09/10 - Phase 2 - Championship

Post by Zarch »

kid kongo wrote:Zarch....look at the stats (unlike you not to I know!! :lol: ).........but............

Goldenshilling is the 3rd lowest scorer in the division....and must have had the luckiest run of low scorers against him in La Log history.
I'm the 3rd highest scorer..........(and must have had the unluckiest run of high scorers against me!! :wink: )

All you have to do is beat gazwood and the rest is taken care of! :wink:
Fine analysis KK..... easy peasy then! :lol:

goldenshilling
Treebeard

Post by goldenshilling »

Must admit I've had a lucky run of games this time round. Not complaining though. Be a miracle if I won the league with this team!

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Post by Karrde »

I darent look!

Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek
FS Record: Sun World Cup 2010 Mini-League Winner. Fantasy Stakes Prem Winner 08/09, World Cup 2010 Winner

Post by Zarch »

Karrde wrote:I darent look!
I think my race is run........ :(

Jules
Grumpy Old Web Guru

Post by Jules »

Zarch wrote:
Karrde wrote:I darent look!
I think my race is run........ :(
It looks like Goldenshilling has pinched it... with Karrde clinging on to second.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Congratulations to Goldenshilling he keeps his nerve to see off Kid Kongo. It was only 3 "seasons" ago (08/09 Phase 2) that he finished rock bottom of our lowest division. So well done Goldenshilling. Especially when you consider he was the 3rd lowest scorer.

Also celebrating this weekend is Karrde. He gains promotion to the top flight for the first time since our inaugural season (when there was only 1 division). A defeat for Karrde against the already relegated ChrisHarry (his first win of the season) meant the door was slightly ajar for Gazwood. Sadly, he couldnt quite make it despite winning and Karrde goes up on goal difference (by a mere margin of 6).

Kid Kongos defeat to the champion meant that Zita's 1 point defeat was not the final nail in his Championship coffin. Zita's marginally better goal difference saved his divisional status.

Week 9
chrisharry12345 50 - 16 Karrde
Goldenshilling 29 - 23 Kid Kongo
Zarch 33 - 49 Gazwood
Andi_Jones 41 - 40 Zita
Erased Citizen 30 - 19 Birchy

Phase 3 kicks off next weekend. Transfers by 23:59 Friday

goldenshilling
Treebeard

Post by goldenshilling »

:oops: Im almost embarresed to win with such a poor team. Must have had some luck for a change. Lets hope it lasts for Phase 3 too. Cheers again Zimm for running all this

kid kongo
Grumpy Old Man

Post by kid kongo »

Well done and congratulations Golden! :D ......you have balls of Golden!! :P shit I'm in with the hackers next phase.........where's Chopper Harris and Tommy Smith on the DT players list when you need them! :roll:

grob
Dumbledore

Post by grob »

kid kongo wrote:Well done and congratulations Golden! :D ......you have balls of Golden!! :P shit I'm in with the hackers next phase.......
What's that you just called us ? :wink: You may think we don't know what's going on in here, but we're watching your every utterance, and we'll be awaiting your arrival in our midst with all the more relish as a result ! :twisted:

edit : I've just realised there may be a division in between the Championship and Division 2,so you may be safe for now.I'm a newbie to all this you see :wink:

kid kongo
Grumpy Old Man

Post by kid kongo »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

....like your style grob!
La Log is the place to be.....and I'm in danger of falling through the bottom of it!!

I know your reputation around these parts grob......but many of us have thought we can enter the domain of 'La Log' and consider it a walk in the park......and all but a meagre few have failed....that is the nature of the beast my friend..........I relish your challenge (...when you're in my division... :wink: )

grob
Dumbledore

Post by grob »

You've a long way to fall yet kid kongo before we lock horns :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “La Log”