To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Does anyone play soccermanager.com?

A forum for discussion of the Online Soccer Manager game, SoccerManager.
delgenius
Grumpy Old Man

Does anyone play soccermanager.com?

Post by delgenius »

And if so is there a FISO league? Similar idea to Championship manager but games are timetabled twice a week at 8pm. Player ratings increase the better they play in real life, so if you have any insider knowledge about up and coming players then it can help to buy them and watch their value rise(I've just bought ten young brazilian players). It's free to take part but it costs to set up a game world. I'm new to it myself and have joined a game world that my work colleague started(and am bottom of the league).

delgenius
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Does anyone play soccermanager.com?

Post by delgenius »

delgenius wrote:And if so is there a FISO league? Similar idea to Championship manager but games are timetabled twice a week at 8pm. Player ratings increase the better they play in real life, so if you have any insider knowledge about up and coming players then it can help to buy them and watch their value rise(I've just bought ten young brazilian players). It's free to take part but it costs to set up a game world. I'm new to it myself and have joined a game world that my work colleague started(and am bottom of the league).
I take it that's a naw :P .

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Re: Does anyone play soccermanager.com?

Post by Karrde »

Go to the Xpert 11 forum. There is a fiso league there. An opportunity to join will come up soon.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SoccerManager”