To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Fantasy Road Race 2009

A forum for fans of Fantasy Motor Cycling games (including Fantasy Superbikes and Fantasy Speedway)
Knulpuk
Dumbledore
FS Record: Ultra ultra consistent (see above)

Fantasy Road Race 2009

Post by Knulpuk »

Just had an email launching this years comp

http://mcn.fantasyleague.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can win a bike worth £8k or one of 8 round prizes of.....wait for it ....£230 worth of Bridgestone Tyres. :D

Select your team by the start of the game at 05:00 GMT on Saturday, 28th February.

No Superleague prizes.

Mystery
FISO Knight
FS Record: 116th in TFF 05/06

Re: Fantasy Road Race 2009

Post by Mystery »

Could be tempted although the prizes are a touch off-putting actually as someone who has never ridden a motor bike myself!

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I've won stuff...

Post by Mintman »

Mystery wrote:Could be tempted although the prizes are a touch off-putting actually as someone who has never ridden a motor bike myself!
Same here, but its something for nothing and you could always sell the prizes if you do win!! It'll make watching the racing more interesting this season, though I am gutted I will have to watch moto gp on the beeb!! :cry: I'm in, anyone setting up a mini league??

foreverengland
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1st Fantasy Race to Dubai 2013, 3rd OFL 2012/13, 1st Yorkshire Post Golf 2010, 1st NGC Summer Golf 2010, 1st Mercedes-Benz World Cup 2010, 1st OFL Champs Lge 09/10.

Post by foreverengland »

Will give it a go again - looking forward already to a set of tyres, but can't yet work how much P&P I will charge for them on eBay. :)

Has anyone got any points details for last year?

I have e-mailed them to see if they plan to add data to the Rider List for 2008 and awaiting a response.

dk401
Treebeard
FS Record: ITV Tackle Townsend 3rd Overall,ITV Fantasy F1 2008 9th Overall, Mini League Winner, Viking Direct RWC Predictor 2011 Overall Winner

Post by dk401 »

foreverengland wrote:Will give it a go again - looking forward already to a set of tyres, but can't yet work how much P&P I will charge for them on eBay. :)

Has anyone got any points details for last year?

I have e-mailed them to see if they plan to add data to the Rider List for 2008 and awaiting a response.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Grand ... ing_season" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Briti ... ike_season" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Super ... hip_season" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dont know much about bikes (except its rare that Rossi dosent win) but il give it ago. Based my selections on a quick look through wikipedia.

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

Dont know much about bikes (except its rare that Rossi dosent win)
You are right, you don't. He has won 18 of the last 55 moto gp races.

dk401
Treebeard
FS Record: ITV Tackle Townsend 3rd Overall,ITV Fantasy F1 2008 9th Overall, Mini League Winner, Viking Direct RWC Predictor 2011 Overall Winner

Post by dk401 »

CanaryYellow wrote:
Dont know much about bikes (except its rare that Rossi dosent win)
You are right, you don't. He has won 18 of the last 55 moto gp races.
Quite happy to be corrected

Knulpuk
Dumbledore
FS Record: Ultra ultra consistent (see above)

Post by Knulpuk »

This is a highly simplified precis of last years comp but it was probably not won by picking the Rossi'a or Stoner's but by picking up the points for the lesser riders - you either need to know your motor sport or be prepared for a a bit of research.

You pick riders from one of each of:

MotoGP
WSB
BSB

But note there are (i think) more WSB and BSB races than MotoGP - so twice the points up for grabs.

Timing of transfers is key.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Motor Cycling”