To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Team changes for next week

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Yahoo! website.
scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Team changes for next week

Post by scopsm »

I'm a little confused when I click on Team Manager, it currently says 'you
have unsaved team changes'. I haven't made any changes!
Maximum Team Value 100 and Team Value 0.
My team has 11 players from week 1.

If I don't want to change my team from week 1, then I ignore what it says here?

Its a bit difficult to work out how much I have to spend etc if I do want to change the team lineup from week 1.
I found Yahoo interface a bit awkward last year, even more so this year.

blueprint
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Team changes for next week

Post by blueprint »

scopsm wrote:I'm a little confused when I click on Team Manager, it currently says 'you
have unsaved team changes'. I haven't made any changes!
Maximum Team Value 100 and Team Value 0.
My team has 11 players from week 1.

If I don't want to change my team from week 1, then I ignore what it says here?

Its a bit difficult to work out how much I have to spend etc if I do want to change the team lineup from week 1.
I found Yahoo interface a bit awkward last year, even more so this year.
I had same thing happen, but I just clicked to save team again. I will no doubt make changes nearer to next match, but just incase I forget or something I saved to be safe.

I don't understand why Yahoo altered the way teams are saved. I guess partly to stop folk who enter a team and forget it, they will only now score on week one. But as they will still be in the system I can't see how Yahoo gain.
But we don't need to 'save' and then 'confirm' a team, damn silly to have to save a team twice :evil:

BigBadSaint
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Team changes for next week

Post by BigBadSaint »

It's actually a useful addition to save you a lot of time.
When a player decreases in value it automatically assumes you would do what you did before and sell him at the price you paid then buy him in again at the lower price. It makes this adjustment for all the players who have decreased in value and adds the money to your available budget. By pressing save changes this locks in this budget.....you don't have to comfirm but if that player or player score well that weekend at the price goes back up or beyond your price paid then you will have lost the chance to have that free money avaialble for future transfers.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Yahoo! FF games”