To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT: To Bruno or Not to Bruno

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
AlexBoss19
Kevin and Perry

RMT: To Bruno or Not to Bruno

Post by AlexBoss19 »

I originally had Bruno in with Buendia but with Sancho coming in for 9.5 and guessing he's got to be a guaranteed starter too I used the extra funds to *upgrade* Buendia to Havertz - Although I have seen Buendia having a good pre-season, I just fancy Havertz to kick on now after the Euros. Still got 0.5 in the bank.

Thoughts? Cheers

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of FISO McDonald's Euro 2016 official . league. FPL player since the game began. Successful cash mini league player that usually ends up in profit

Re: RMT: To Bruno or Not to Bruno

Post by DAREEL »

Why do you think Buendia is a good option to start with? He did nothing when he came up and he now has to settle into a new team. I'd start with tried and tested. Let others take the needless punt. Same with Sancho. He's stepping up, how do we know he isn't going to flop like so many before him. He won't have Bundesliga defence to run at in a more fast paced physical league

Apart from that in all honesty your team is very twitter/FFS template so it depends what your goal is and how you play. If it's template it can't be bad . I can't see past Jack at the moment if he is still at Villa. He is highly owned but seems to be outside the internet template. Havertz comes with too many risks. Not consistent to start let alone score. They have bad games too. Prefer Bamford or Wilson over DCL and Watkins

Then again i'm looking to start with Mane over Bruno so probably best not listen to me 😅

Javahart
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Not troubling the leaders

Post by Javahart »

also check on fitness of returning worldcup players. Not sure if Shaw will start first game.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Javahart wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 17:24 also check on fitness of returning worldcup players. Not sure if Shaw will start first game.
Congrats on tossing a few hungry cats into the huge flock of pigeons.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”