To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Huskerdu's RMT 369182

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
huskerdu
FISOhead

Huskerdu's RMT 369182

Post by huskerdu »

2.1M in bank, OR 33K.

Going Salah-less is risky I know but I'm going to BB in GW26 and am on a WC right now. TC will be my only chip left after GW26. Thoughts on the team?

SamuearlJ
Wideboy

Re: Huskerdu's RMT 369182

Post by SamuearlJ »

You probably have value tied up in Cresswell but he has a brutal run of fixtures ahead. You may have 5 or 6 players (3x Leeds, Cresswell, Dunk and possibly Ings) with no DGW26 in this squad which seems a bit light if wildcarding and going for the bench boost. I expect you’re looking at bringing in two of Watkins, Grealish and Targett by 29 so why not include at least one of them now?

huskerdu
FISOhead

Re: Huskerdu's RMT 369182

Post by huskerdu »

SamuearlJ wrote: 18 Feb 2021, 11:18 You probably have value tied up in Cresswell but he has a brutal run of fixtures ahead. You may have 5 or 6 players (3x Leeds, Cresswell, Dunk and possibly Ings) with no DGW26 in this squad which seems a bit light if wildcarding and going for the bench boost. I expect you’re looking at bringing in two of Watkins, Grealish and Targett by 29 so why not include at least one of them now?
Good call! I definitely misread something on doubles for gw26 thank you!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”