To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Rhys Williams for Liverpool at four million

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Kris_fiso
Grumpy Old Man

Rhys Williams for Liverpool at four million

Post by Kris_fiso »

Could be a bargain as Fabinho is injured. And should be playing for a least until the next month as Matip is injured as well. Hopefully will be added to the fantasy as you cant transfer him in yet

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: Rhys Williams for Liverpool at four million

Post by From4corners »

How, in the name of Zeus's butthole, do you then know if he will be four million if he hasn't been added yet?

Stevie, can you donate your avatar to Kris and his brotherhood?

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

If a mod can not move these posts to a RMT for Kris / Owen or a more appropriate thread then I am going to move on. The structure of FISO was well discussed over the last few years leading to a lot of threads being merged for right or wrong reasons. Good bye in advance.

hayesag
Dumbledore
FS Record: piss poor

Post by hayesag »

From4corners wrote: 28 Oct 2020, 06:23 How, in the name of Zeus's butthole, do you then know if he will be four million if he hasn't been added yet?

great way to start the day giving to the 'brotherhood' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Oxford NZ wrote: 28 Oct 2020, 06:46 If a mod can not move these posts to a RMT for Kris / Owen or a more appropriate thread then I am going to move on. The structure of FISO was well discussed over the last few years leading to a lot of threads being merged for right or wrong reasons. Good bye in advance.
We’re short of Mods. Just block/foe the poster

FWIW, and not at all at you, ONZ, a discussion about Liverpool’s defence and who will play doesn’t seem unreasonable in the circumstances.
A reminder about utilising an existing thread to do that would seem appropriate
The oddity is starting a thread and then taking no part in it. But that’s odd not malicious IMO

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

From4corners wrote: 28 Oct 2020, 06:23 How, in the name of Zeus's butthole, do you then know if he will be four million if he hasn't been added yet?

😂😂😂

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Oxford NZ wrote: 28 Oct 2020, 06:46 If a mod can not move these posts to a RMT for Kris / Owen or a more appropriate thread then I am going to move on. The structure of FISO was well discussed over the last few years leading to a lot of threads being merged for right or wrong reasons. Good bye in advance.
Who going to update my 20 cents league now 😩

Kris you tusser stop upsetting the locals 😂

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

"At least until the next month" so just saturday then

(And that is quite probably wrong as Matip (or even Fabinho) may play plus last saturday Phillips (not in CL squad?) was the CB sub and Williams was released to play for the U23s so hardly a guaranteed pick)

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

Smurphy's Paw wrote:

FWIW, and not at all at you, ONZ, a discussion about Liverpool’s defence and who will play doesn’t seem unreasonable in the circumstances.
The oddity is starting a thread and then taking no part in it. But that’s odd not malicious IMO
It could be malicious. Kris could be a machiavellian mastermind.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

math! wrote: 28 Oct 2020, 13:54
Smurphy's Paw wrote:

It could be malicious. Kris could be a machiavellian mastermind.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk
That had never (ever) occurred to me :mrgreen:

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

Smurphy's Paw wrote: 28 Oct 2020, 07:57

The few of us left are discussing how to deal with this 'issue'. Nothing will be done before the weekend, but we have an idea or two.

In the meantime, just because someone is doing something differently to the perceived norm doesn't necessarily make it a problem, especially not one to throw your toys out of the pram over. There might be understandable reasons for such 'aberrant' behaviour that if known might make those complaining/ taking the piss look and feel like complete dickheads, but who knows?

If you don't want to read the posts of any poster (except mods of course, you can't block us! :-)) then use the FOE function, if you aren't willing to do so then please don't make personal attacks against anyone you have taken a dislike to, this constitutes bullying and will be likely to result in moderator action against you rather than your target.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”