To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

noelix's RMT/blog thread

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
noelix
Treebeard
FS Record: Nothing of note

Re: noelix's RMT/blog thread

Post by noelix »

Stevieste wrote: 25 Feb 2020, 14:24
noelix wrote: 25 Feb 2020, 14:10
Stevieste wrote: 25 Feb 2020, 14:03 Great call on TAA this week 👌🏻
Cheers Stevie, always nice when a bit of a gamble pays off, can't say I enjoy the feeling of captaining a defender though! Definitely helped my nerves that he got an assist before the first goal they conceded.
Its a shame he had that 3rd assist disallowed as i wanted that to count for my Captain.

Safe to say ive not benefited from one VAR decision so far this season 😫

Good luck for the rest of the season, especially with your ballsy captain picks 👍🏻
You too! Especially if I do go ahead with bringing in Jimenez and Mane this week (not decided yet), as then we'll actually have pretty similar teams!

noelix
Treebeard
FS Record: Nothing of note

Re: noelix's RMT/blog thread

Post by noelix »

Easy to forget to update this thread when your gameweek is a disaster!

Obviously it was a bad week for many, so although 25 is my worst score of the season, 3.5 million is far from my worst GW rank. Nevertheless, it's an overall red arrow of 25k to 126k OR.
GW28.JPG
I'm still umming and ahhing about my chip strategy. Primary plan is still to survive BGW31 on transfers and use FH and BB in DGWs 34 and 37. However, DGW34 is shaping up to be pretty underwhelming, so I may yet use the FH in 31. With my planned transfers I'd have 9 men for BGW31, which I think would be fine, but that does include Rico and Traore, and 7 men if they don't play suddenly makes a FH look more worthwhile. Anyway, with one eye on that and the other on Arsenal's DGW I've gone with the fairly obvious (I think) moves of Aubameyang and Jota in with my 2 FTs. That means waving goodbye to Vardy and Ings ahead of tempting fixtures this week, so it could bite me quite severely on the behind - we shall see!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”