To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

NorthbankRedemption's piss take of a RMT

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
NorthBankRedemption
Treebeard
FS Record: Dismal

NorthbankRedemption's piss take of a RMT

Post by NorthBankRedemption »

I suspect many of you will think I'm having a laugh but come on, what do you think? I know striker is an issue.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Re: NorthbankRedemption's piss take of a RMT

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Long :arrow: Greenwood and use the .5 to get a playing 4.5 def as your 11th player

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

You be spent more up top than I have 😎

NorthBankRedemption
Treebeard

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 08 Aug 2019, 05:20 Long :arrow: Greenwood and use the .5 to get a playing 4.5 def as your 11th player
i already have 0.5 in the bank should i go and get a 5.0 defender or upgrade elsewhere do you think?

long is definitely the thing i like last about this team

could go with greenwood and two 4.5 defenders. - that's what i've done brought in Diop and Dunk instead. Both good cover especially if Greenwood doesn't pan out
Last edited by NorthBankRedemption on 08 Aug 2019, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

Post by jacksosi »

Jimenez Jota

With your 0.5 that gets you Wood/Adams for Long

NorthBankRedemption
Treebeard

Does anyone else find themselves in this predicament of not knowing who to bench?

Trying to work out who to bench from this front eight. I have to bench one of them there's no way around it (done the math.)

Martinez-Sanchez
Shaw-Digne-Coufal-Ayling-Tsimikas
Bruno-Son-Maddison-Raphinha-Saka
Ings-Bamford-Antonio

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

One way out of the predicament is to downgrade Saka to upgrade elsewhere (Digne to Dias for example)

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

NorthBankRedemption wrote: 12 Aug 2021, 20:09 Does anyone else find themselves in this predicament of not knowing who to bench?

Trying to work out who to bench from this front eight. I have to bench one of them there's no way around it (done the math.)

Martinez-Sanchez
Shaw-Digne-Coufal-Ayling-Tsimikas
Bruno-Son-Maddison-Raphinha-Saka
Ings-Bamford-Antonio
well with your squad easy to bench Saka cause i very much doubt he would start since he only returned to training last monday, but as suggested may if you going to bench saka maybe replace him since you would be benching him for one of his better fixtures, could bench Raphina since u have leeds cover in Patrick

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”