To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Huwdo.. RMT Please

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Re: Huwdo.. RMT Please

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

Same for Everton's Richarlison too? I think Demarai Gray OR James was playing up top for them today in the friendly?

huwdo
FISOhead

Post by huwdo »

fred1266 wrote: 07 Aug 2021, 22:11 Wood was in Olympics
Ah ok, of course. Hadn't spotted that. Thanks!

cymbalrush84
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in Pendulum Swingers Super League 2006/7

Post by cymbalrush84 »

huwdo wrote:
fred1266 wrote: 07 Aug 2021, 22:11 Wood was in Olympics
Ah ok, of course. Hadn't spotted that. Thanks!
Played today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huwdo
FISOhead

Post by huwdo »

huwdo wrote: 07 Aug 2021, 18:32 2021/22

Hi all. Hope you had a good summer.

First attempt below, probably a bit template but hopefully Wood and Soucek could make a GW1 difference.

Sanchez / Steffen
Robertson / Digne / Shaw / Amartey / Veltman
Salah / Fernandes / Son / Soucek / Gilmour
DCL / Wood / Davis

Bold = GW1 Starting XI

Have generally tried to go with starting XI of experienced PL players. Davis generally bench-fodder, but hoping that Gilmour and Veltman could pick up a few points, especially if I don't need an early WC.
Thanks for feedback so far. Updated version below. Had a brief dalliance with Auba, attracted by the Brentford fixture + wanting to keep a premium FWD as an easier option.

Sanchez / Begović
Robertson / Digne / Amartey / Shaw /Veltman
Salah / Fernandes / Greenwood / Barnes / Soucek
Ings / Antonio / Obafemi

Bold = GW1 Starting XI

This is based on Robertson recovering, but even if he didn't I'd be fine with Shaw or Veltman coming in. Although a fair few options to swap e.g. Soucek for a 5.5m MID , and switch Robbo to TAA.

Main principles are focusing on EPL experience, and enough rotation + transfer potential to get me through to GW7, injuries/COVID allowing.

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

in case u didn't hear Robertson out for 3 weeks i think so guess u will have to change based on that

huwdo
FISOhead

Post by huwdo »

fred1266 wrote: 09 Aug 2021, 22:49 in case u didn't hear Robertson out for 3 weeks i think so guess u will have to change based on that
Thanks - yep, saw that just after posting this!

I think that's long enough not to carry him, so currently have switched Robertson and Veltman for TAA and Tsimikas.

huwdo
FISOhead

Post by huwdo »

Hi all. First time back in the RMT section for a while..

A series of errors and bad luck have led me to playing a WC this GW. Grateful for any thoughts.

Biggest risk to me seems to be locking in a Broja/Elanga issue which may need to be rectified sooner rather than later. But I can't see a route to rectifying that beyond dropping one of Son/Maddison/Diaby - all of whom have good fixtures and are on form.
Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 14.19.38.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”