To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT - Nervous about rivals catching

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
JonOpie

RMT - Nervous about rivals catching

Post by JonOpie »

Hi boys

Long time lurker - I've had a pretty solid team for a few weeks now but I've been heavily reliant on Bournemouth players (thanks forums!).

My rivals are catching me - I'm thinking about shipping out Kane but most strikers don't fill me with inspiration at the moment. I've attached a photo of my team. Any suggestions. 2 FT - 0.2 ITB.

Opie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stena Bib
FISOhead
FS Record: Finished 530 FPL 2018/19

Re: RMT - Nervous about rivals catching

Post by Stena Bib »

Would be better if we knew the Subs. as well :idea:

mandoncare
Treebeard

Post by mandoncare »

I share your frustration with Kane. But like you, the premium striker market doesn’t excite me at all. Maybe Auba but he has Laca lurking every week. It’s the main reason I’ll hold Kane. He’s starting every week (almost) and there’s evidence to suggest he does better when Lucas Moura doesn’t play which he shouldn’t do a lot with Son, Erikson and Alli around. He has good fixtures too.

There’s also the no premium striker route (which I started the season with actually) but I think it needs a fit Arnie to work.

mandoncare
Treebeard

Post by mandoncare »

Wrote the above reply without seeing the attachment of your team. Ings could be the way to go if you want to restructure.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”