To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Goooner RMT

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Goooner RMT

Post by goooner »

skip wrote: 14 Jan 2019, 22:54 We have very similar squads, except you have an extra 2M than I do. I must be doing something wrong with price changes!

In your shoes I’d be looking at Richarlison > Alli to take advantage of Spurs games while one or both of Kane and Son are out. Plus a possible double in GW25. Fab > Ederson or Alisson is decent too.

This is not the time to lose Doherty or Jimenez.
Thanks for your replay Skip!

Now I also have TAA to think about :) I like pool's defence but the only options are V-D and Robertson, and both are pretty expensive and would destroy my team structure.
I liked your idea with Alli, he has a low ownage percent and haven't yet hit the form. Maybe this is the time when Kane is out. Spurs have decent upcoming fixure and everyone else transfering out spurs Assets for obivious reasons (son + kane). This could be the time when alli steps forward and gets involved alot in offence together with Eriksen.

I think I will stay away from City atm. To much rotaiton for my likes.

One option i found interesteing is if i transfer TAA -> Shaw. That would give me the funds to upgrade Richarilson to Alli.
United looks hot atm and if David De Gea hits last years form with the saves, Shaw for 5m could be a good transfer. I think the whole united defence looks better now under OGS.
UTD also has BRI, BUR, lei, ful in the next 4 GW's.

I would later when TAA is fit transfer him in for David Luiz - for a TAA price when hes on 5,1 or maybe 5,0. That could give +0,8 in bank and that means opportunites to have a 4th midfielder for 9,6-9,7 M.

Whats your opinion about Shaw? Maybe its a bit risky to go without pool defence.
Is Shaw + Alli a better option then Robertson + Richarilson?

Pulpy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Pulpy »

I prefer Shaw and Alli personally though Robertson and Richarlison is a safer move as those players are highly owned.

FFScout have Alli second on pens behind Kane. Not 100% sure if that is accurate but if it is it makes him a great pick.

skip
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: UFPL beta winner 2014, OFL ISO winner 2013

Post by skip »

You could go Trippier too for Spurs run. I really don’t know which is best, but Shaw + Alli is certainly a bigger differential than the highly owned Robertson and Richarlison. Depends how safely you want to play it.

Sadly I went Robertson > TAA already this week even after the injury speculation during the Liverpool game. I’ll probably leave Trent on the bench now and decide next week what to do. I still have VVD but no double Liverpool defence anymore.

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

Iv deciced to make a "safe" transfer with TAA -> Robertson for the moment. And only this. This means no hits on a GW when alot of ppl taking hits, so hope i can benefit from it. Im getting Robertson at a high price, so this is not usually what I do, and everything can happen with this position the upcoming GW's (as I think its to much money for him, also a late transfer missed me a price raise). Its just too bad that it was TAA that got injured, can just hope that he will be back soon :).

Reason for the transfer to Robertson:
- High ownage player amongst top 10 000
- Hardest mini leauge competitor has him
- Would like to watch the "new" spurs before moving to Alli
- Would need a hit to transfer in Alli now
-Its possible to reverse the transfer next GW, with a hit (and transfer out Robertson again for Shaw and Richarilson -> Alli).
- Richarilson has decent fixtures on the paper, and taking alot shots on goal, just cant score atm, giving him GW23+GW24.
- If i move to Shaw, i go with triple united - thats usually against my tactics of spreading the risks
- ATM I just can find one solution, for going for VVD instead of Robertson - the possibilty to upgrade Fabianski to Lloris (se note above on Spurs). But Fabianski has great fixtures from GW 26-31, except city - on the other hand he always get a few savepoints in those hard games. And hes now + 0,3 value. Still thinks hes the best "4,5" GK.
This also means that im currently dropping my ambition to move on a premium GK, im stuck with MR Fabianski :lol: Maybe on a WC or if I can manage to bank a transfer. Im going to bank asap to have 1 spare, seems it could be extremely useful.

So the team for GW23 will be:

Fabianski
Digne, Robertson, Doherty
Pogba, Hazard, Richarilson, Salah (C)
Auba, Rashford (VC), Jimenez
Subs: David Luiz, Camarasa, W-B

Lets spin the lotto wheel !

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

Long time no see - its have gone average with no up and downs from GW 22 when my last update were.
Currently OR around 200 ish and all chips left.

Im going to need to take 1 hit for GW 27 and currenly have done Richarilson -> Felipe.
So looking at either switch Aguero -> Auba or downgrade D. Luiz to Pereira. Or maybe both for a -8.
Keeping Digne for Cardfiff away.

Also looking how I can make use of all the money in the bank. Currently have a TV of 105,9 and also 2,3 in bank - but dont know how to spend it.

Can field the team below.
Fabianski
Robertson, Doherty, Pereira
Salah, Sterling, Son, Pogba
Auba, Rashford, Jimenez
Bench: Boruc, W-B, Balbuena(4,2), Gunnarson (4,4)

Looks pretty good on the paper but the defence are maybe a bit thin. Would want to play Roberson and Pereira all time, so maybe thats not the big problem.
Good risk spreading in the defence.
Salah - staying
Sterling - easy to get any other premium midfielder, but sterling seems to be best city option if you see to minutes played.
Pogba/Son - easy to downgrade to midfielder in form/schedule
Auba -> Could be upgraded to Aguero/Kane with 2 transfers.
Rashford - covers the middle spot and below
Jimenez - keeper as iv got him cheap
Bench that plays regulary, if all fit.

Maybe waiting to WC and doing something like that, and just going for form and fixture players atm.
Another tactic could be to upgrade bench for the DGW 32 w/ bench boost and play free hit in GW31.
When do we know who's getting DGW 32?

Im pretty sure im going for Sterling as city asset instead of Aguero. So another way to fund that would be to move on from Pogba / Son and just keep Felipe Anderson if hes doing well.

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

Ok GW27 has ended, not a great GW for me and dropping to 330 ish OR.
Decided to not move on Auba.

My upcoming tactics are. FT up to GW31 + 33. FH 32, WC 34 , BB 35 - with TC not decided.
Im just doing the FH 32 because i can field 11 players in 31 (and most of the players that ppl going to FH to) and 12 players in GW33.

Its just seems so much easier to FH in 32, and I like when its easy.

Currently looking on transfer out W-B for a Newcastle asset. My initial plan were to transfer out Son for Mané. But with both Aguero and Rashford with potential to get rested i just need to postpone Mané .
Could also be the moment to abandon Rashford for Rondon.

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

So the GW31-33 tactic worked well.
GW 32 ended with 108p and OR 170-ish.

Done with transfers for 33. Out with F. Anderson for Fraser. Keeping him as my M4 in WC GW34. Want an offense BOU asset going forward and currently have Jimenez as F3.
Looking to move to a striker trio of Aguero, Kane, Jimenez rest of the season.

GW 33 team :

Boruc (Fabianski)
Pereira, Luiz, Robertson (W-B)
Maddison, Salah, Mané, Hazard, Fraser
Rondon, Wilson

C on Hazard

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

New season

Post by goooner »

Finnished around 1050 in my first whole season. My goal this season is a top 10 000.

Current draft is a 5-3-2

Heaton (Button)
Van Dijk, Laporte, Coleman, Robertson, Wan-Bissaka
Salah, Sterling, De Bryune (Kanté, Dendoncker)
Calvert Lewin, King (Nketiah)

What Are your opionion with 5 at the back?
Is it possible to downgrade defence and upgrade a midfielder?

Im pretty sure going without premium striker this season. Atleast if I want fit in both sterling and Salah.

For my draft to suceed its important that DCL is evertons preffed striker

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

No problem with 5 at the back to start the season and possibly beyond. Unsure about AWB to start at 5.5mn - I like Kelly (perhaps Lundstram/Rico) at Palace to start for 4mn. There's the option of downgrading KDB to be able to upgrade King to Wilson, maybe KDB to Siggy - he's a popular pick. But that's personal preference.

You're right, DCL has to be first choice for this to be viable, although there are some other 6mn options available.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Pukki is kinda interesting, if only because they have Newcastle at Home in GW2....

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

Sutter Kane wrote: 21 Jul 2019, 19:35 No problem with 5 at the back to start the season and possibly beyond. Unsure about AWB to start at 5.5mn - I like Kelly (perhaps Lundstram/Rico) at Palace to start for 4mn. There's the option of downgrading KDB to be able to upgrade King to Wilson, maybe KDB to Siggy - he's a popular pick. But that's personal preference.

You're right, DCL has to be first choice for this to be viable, although there are some other 6mn options available.
Sutter Kane wrote: 21 Jul 2019, 19:35 No problem with 5 at the back to start the season and possibly beyond. Unsure about AWB to start at 5.5mn - I like Kelly (perhaps Lundstram/Rico) at Palace to start for 4mn. There's the option of downgrading KDB to be able to upgrade King to Wilson, maybe KDB to Siggy - he's a popular pick. But that's personal preference.

Iv heard a FFS podcast about the difference between King and Wilson. King had almost the same kind of stats that Wilson and also is a garanteed starter and on pens. If king can evolve his away play hes surely value for 6,5.
If i could afford Wilson it its great, but for 8m im just 1m away from Vardy and hes more interesting imo.

I think KdB Will outscore Siggy and hes great value for 9,5. Also if you look that ive picked DCL instead of Siggy / Richarilson it meens that im gone away from the Everton midfielder and put my trust in that DcL can convert some of those massive chances into goals / that he somehow weigh up the lack of everton midfielders.

Teemo Pucki is also a interesting player hes up 0,5 from DCL. But could afford him instead of W-B for a 4,0 or 5,0.
I Agree that bissaka is the ”issue” atm. In a new environment and a higher price than last season.
Maybe is better to downgrade / swich this spot IF theres other better options and go for a 4-4-2

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

The other option is to stop to Salah or Sterling plus Kane which raises some cash.....

My view is (as ever) simple: Kane has been priced as per a season where he missed a whack of games.....

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

blahblah wrote: 21 Jul 2019, 20:02 The other option is to stop to Salah or Sterling plus Kane which raises some cash.....

My view is (as ever) simple: Kane has been priced as per a season where he missed a whack of games.....
Kane? Hmm is he going to score more than Salah and Sterling. I really doubt that.
When he played last year he seemed to play so far away from goal.
Son is suspended for the first 2 games, Dele Alli gets worse Every year.
Trippier shipped away.
Also that Salah prolly going to take more pens this year and both Salah and Sterling getting that extra goal point and clean sheet point.

IMO both Salah and Sterling also getting more hauls And thats why u need them with the C on.

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

Previous draft 5-3-2

Heaton (Button)
Van Dijk, Laporte, Coleman, Robertson, Wan-Bissaka
Salah, Sterling, De Bryune (Kanté, Dendoncker)
Calvert Lewin, King (Nketiah)

Current draft: 4-4-2

Pope or Hart / Ryan
Van Dijk, Coleman, Robertson, Zinchenko (Kelly)
Salah, Sterling, B. Silva, Fraser, (Dendoncker)
Deulofeu, King (Greenwood)

0,5 in bank (prolly invest in defence, or make deulofeu a Chelski 7,0 attacker after GW1/manu away)

So heres my thougts:

GK - looking for at the option with 2 playing 4,5 Gks. I prefer starting GK in Burnley and Brighton atm. Think Burnley are on to something good in defence this season. So will just wait and see how the friendlies goes.
A 4,5 / 4,0 GK would give me a total of 1m in the bank - Zinchencko/Coleman --> Laporte (maybe its worth it).

defence: Van Dijk, Robertson are nailed in my team. Just pickingthose two over TAA out of risk minimization with rotation.
Zinchenko, curently in team, if he plays hes value, will follow the friendlies.
Coleman, probably the one that im looking to transfer out the most - who could be a better option?
Everton's defence looks like shiet in friendlies, I've ruled out Digne wont pay 6,5 for that shiet defence with Yeri Mina on suspension because of gambling commercial and Keane of with an head injury and Zouma in Chelski. Looks like a defence in free fall.
The only thing that stops me of getting rid of Coleman are the fixtures but wonder if a midfielders is the best options atm. in Everton?

Midfield: Salah, Sterling are nailed in my team. Proven C options and Sterling looks like hes on fire. Salah taking the lead atm because of Manè's role in the african championships but hey this is a spot that you can get anyone for so im doing the "risk minimization" again wont battle with 36,9% ownership against Norwich at home, with a C. Dont need a potential catastrophic start.
B. Silva get things done when hes playing. Little bit worried about time on the pitch so we will se.

Also ruled out Sigurdson for the moment as im not impressed about the Everton teams friendlies atm, but this could change in a minute just because hes nailed (risk management) and if I thinking that Everton's defence are even worse than they attack. Also a bit worried if Richarilson plays as a Striker, we all saw last season that hes better at the Wing.
Hope Everton's upcoming friendlies gives more answers.

Fraser, looks like a new 150-160 point season from Fraser. With the Bournemouth fixtures, frasers good shape, im combining Fraser+ King and pray for some points!

Attack:
King - A good options no explanation needed. Involved alot in Bournemouth games (more than Wilson) and get lots of minutes. Penalty taker.
Deulofeu - With Watford's proven history of good season starts I'l bet that Deulofeu gives me some points early on (first 4 GWs) after that we will see what happens.

Kelly, Greenwood, Dendoncker
All three the cheapest fillers with the highest chance of minutes. Could move out B. Silva because of that bad bench and pick a safer option instead. For 8m i'll get nailed leicester and everton players.

Alot of thinking left to do ;)

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

Ok currently have 2 drafts i like:

DRAFT 1
4,5 (4,0)
Zinchenko, TAA, Robertson, 4,5 (4,0)
Salah, Sterling, KDB, Barkley, (4,5)
Wilson, Wood (4,5)

DRAFT 2
4,5 (4,0)
Zinchenko, TAA, Walker, Robertson, Digne
Salah, Sterling, Fraser, (Barkley), (4,5)
King, Wood (4,5)

Draft 2 maybe better Bench and prolly would move from fraser to a Leicester 6,5 after first 2 games. Or Martial. Draft 2 would need rotate with King/Wood/Barkley

Draft 1 its pretty much for KDB. Possible to downgrade Wilson for a little bettet bench.

Anyone want to share There thougts of which draft is the best, and if i can do anything to make them better

Is it worth 0,5 save for Van Dijk?

Is it better 0,5 save fore coleman and upgrade fraser to 8,0?

Is draft 2 a little bit better for unexpected rotation/rest (as i would have Barkle and atleast 1 4,5 that sure Will play, so I can field 11).

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

SEASON STATUS BEFORE DD

Post by goooner »

POST EDIT - DRAFTS GONE DOWN FROM 3 -> 2
(my third draft isnt an option any more, to much cons and I will take a premium attacker eventually on a WC)

Oh dear! Now its really hard to make those smal decisions thats left.

I currently have 3 drafts that I really like, with some tweeks. So I will start with the formula.

5,5 / 6,0 - Steklenburg (4.0)
TAA (7,0)- 7.0/6,5 - Digne (6,0) 5,5/5,0/4,5 Rico (4,0)
Salah (12,5) - Sterling (12,0) - Lucas Moura (7,5) - Perez (6,5) - Dendoncker (4,5)
Wilson (8,0) - Adams (6,0) - Wickham (4,5)

Ok the green players looks fine. I really do not fancy any of the 6,5 attackers so i will go with a punt at Che Adams as he looks promising. Also think that Wickham is a better option then Greenwood, and greenwood will probably fall in price. Wickham is way better then for example Benteke. Perez? Probably undervalued.

Draft 1 (on red spots)
Lloris (5,5), Van Dijk (6,5), Zinchenko (5,5)
Pretty template with a strong 4 defender backline + Lloris. Zinchenko is a transfer waiting to happen but with my tactic to WC in GW 4-5 I think I can manage that.
Even if he get rested, Rico has decent fixtures and Im sure Rico will play.
Moura a bit of Kane risk managment, Wilson ofc an option.
With this template im looking for a Wilson -> Moise Kean transfer for GW3 and an upgrade of Zinchenko or Moura -> Bilva/Martial

Pros: 5 premium defence Cons: unsecure city defence

Draft 2a (on red spots)

Ederson (6,0), Robertson (7,0) and Montoya (4,5)
From Draft 1, the changes made is Ederson for Lloris (safe city cover), Monotoya for Zinchenko and Robertson for Van Dijk. Montoya is a WingBack, has decent fixuters and could well score some points before my WC. Altso pretty nice rotation with Rico.

Pros: Max pool offence with both Robertson and TAA, safe City defence starter, Cons: a punt on Montoya, could not play, hes he any good?

Draft 2b (on red spots)

Ederson (6,0), Van Dijk (6,5), Zouma (5,0)
From Draft 1 the changes made just transfer out Lloris -> Ederson and Zinchenko -> Zouma

Draft 3 (on red spots)
Pope (4,5), Zouma (5,0), Trossard (6,0), Aubameyang (11)
I've got MR Aubameyang and im freekin love him. Hes looking on Fire and creating his own goals.

Pros: Premium hot striker, fun to watch Auba ;), Premium striker for a move to Aguero Cons: No City defence, to much premiums without C, punt on brighton, no bou attacker

So Im going with one of these drafts, just a little bit more thinking ;)

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

DONE with team for Season 19/20

Post by goooner »

After some more tinkering im ALMOST done with my team.
My team is a pretty safe one and a "template" team, but I dont really mind. I have focused on as much points as possible early but also a team that stretches atleast 4 GW's with Free Transfers.
I've tried to make pricepoints so its easy to switch and "earn" some money in rising players.
The only thing that im not set on if im going for a 6,5 striker, or a 6,0 striker and saving 0,5 for bank

4-4-2

Now Im just monitoring injuries/making sure that everyone starts.

TEAM
Pope / McGovern
Robertson, TAA, Digne, Zinchenko, (Rico)
Salah, Sterling, Lucas Moura, Perez, (Dendoncker)
Wilson, Jota/King/6,0 and 0,5 save, (Greenwood)

defence:
Just went for the most possible points from pool defence. I know that both TAA and Zinchenko can get rotated, but my subs should play (atleast one of them) and a TAA + Zinchenko rest at the same time... i dont think thats a high chance but never say never. Just want TAA really like him even hes a pool player.
Pope - not much to say the best 4,5 keeper on a Burnley that should improve (thought fixtures in the beginning tho).

Midfield
Straight forward, thinking thet Fraser and Perez should get almost the same amount of points over the next 4 games. Thats why I choose Peres for price reasons.
A punt on Lucas Moura for atleast the first game, maybe a HOHO on fraser for GW 2, not sure. Would love to keep fraser for GW 3 NEW.
Other option is Martial from GW 3-4. I could be forced to move to Martial aslo as my first transfer for GW2 (depends on his success)

Attack
Wilson the obvious pick as hes really good. Jota, as I fancy jota to be the best overall 6,5 striker, can keep him long time if I want, can move for a 6m striker if I want.
Greenwood will get gametime now when Lukaku is gone.

Tactics goin forward: Keep an eye on city defence spot + possible rotation of TAA. Look out for the best 7,5 midfield option, if possible try to save 1.0-0,5 with transfers on any player that looks on fire over the next 4 gws.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

New season 20/21

Post by goooner »

Thinking of gambling a bit in The start.
Going 5-4-1/4-5-1 AS i dont fancy any strikers (or They Are all a bit expansive). Waiting to SEE with Werner.

Ryan/Button
TAA, Robertson, Doherty, Digne, Vinagre
Son, Salah, Auba, Greenwood, Ritchie
Mitrovic (Davis, Wickham)

Tactic is that my defenders Will outscore for other cheap strikers.
City spots Will be in midfield and defence
Example: Son -> Mahrez/Foden (both cheaper)
Auba -> KDB/ Sterling (cheaper)
Digne/Doherty -> Laporte (same price)

Cant see I lacking any midfield option?
Have the potential to switch With greenwood/ritchie/Vinagre depending on fixture

Can someone convince me should go with a second playing striker?
Possible that wickham Will get more apperance This season?
Maybe i need som chelsea cover? But then i want it in midfield (pulisic)
Also possible i go with tierney instead of Digne and putting 0,5 in bank.
Last edited by goooner on 31 Aug 2020, 21:47, edited 2 times in total.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

I don't know much about this FPL lark but that is quite different to a lot of teams I have seen and I rather like it. :)

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Looks good this to me, would you not prefer ASM to Richie though ?

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

Good point regarding maxim.

Iam thinking of som tweaks.

TAA, Robertson, Doherty/Laporte, Vinagre, 4,5/4,0 (KVP/Luiz)

Son, Auba, Salah, Saint Maxim (5,5), Saka (5,5)

Martial/Werner (depending on 4,5/4,0 def).

Why?
Auba can be KDB and I can keep Saka, that I think Will Get his real breakthrough (with new Contract and all, he will play everything).

I Get Martial instead of Greenwood and a better «Lone striker spot»
Also martial Get alot of assists because of penalties - United Get so much penalties and Often martial is involved. I just think martial with one more year playing with pogba and fernandes, hes lethal, and one year older
(Compared to Werner that is unproven)

The none performing 5,5 Midfielder can be The upcoming 4,5/5,0 cheapie midfielder (that we donnt know about yet).

Issue is that vant start with martial because of utd noshow 1st game. Maybe need to start with werner and give him a few

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Final draft for PL 20/21 season

Post by goooner »

Hi all!

This is my final draft, I've done some tinkerin and read around. So im going to play 4-3-3 in the beginning.
If it fails completley I have the wildcard.

McCharty
TAA, Robertson, Saiss, Egan (Fergusson)
Salah, Auba, Harvetz (Bissouma, Anguissa/Gordon).
Werner, Adams, Mitrovic

So because of the blanks im going "safe" with both Salah, Auba and Werner(probably Auba C). This tactic will give me that im "in" and not behind to much after the first week. Thats important for the motivation ;)

So after the first GW's im planning to do 1 transfer each week. But depending on price raises I may need to take a hit or Maybe 2. Hope not but usually I taking hits in the beginning to "catch" price raises.
Last season i finnished 34 000 and before that 1200 so it cant be that bad to take som early hits.

After GW 3/4 my team going forward will look like

McCharty
TAA, Robertson, Saiss, Egan (Fergusson)
KDB, Rashford, Harvetz (Bissouma, Anguissa/Gordon).
Werner, Martial, Mitrovic

So what happend. Im doubling up on UTD with 2 players that I think have potential for 200+ points this season, together with KDB (that we know have potential for 200+). In fact I think all my 5 top attackingplayers have potential of 200+ points.
Also I see more long term value in the 5,0 defenders (Egan, Saiss) then in the 5,5 midfielder brackets (ASM, Saka) and the 6,0 Attackers (Adams/Mitrovic). Attacker could change if any news on Brewster or Batsuhai.
Both Egan and Saiss playing in WAY better teams then the 4,5 alternatives (in case of CS potential). Also Egan and Saiss usually scores a couple of goals throghout the season. TAA, Robertson do not need any explanation.

Mitrovic is in for his safe starting position and playing time.
Fergusson is in (evein if hes injured) for hes starting position as RB in palace. With 4 playing defenders I can live with non playing 4,0 first month.
The two 4,5 midfielders are still undecided.

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

Update- made a solid transfer plan up to GW 15. Im also switching for 4-5-1

GW9 team

McCahrty
Chillwell, Bellerin, Cancelo (Lamptey, Justin)
Jota, Salah, Zaha, Grealish (Podence)
Vardy, DCL, Kane

GW 10 = -4 Kane to Brewster/Davis (depends Price change) Podence -> KdB
= Ill get double City for there great run starting with Burnley. Captain on KDB makes up for -4. Hope cancelo Will play but have backup defenders

GW 11 = roll
Great team. DCL against Burnley, Zaha against West Brom, Cancelo/KDB against Fulham, Vardy against Sheffield etc etc.

GW12
Justin to - Robertson founded by DCL for Brewster/Davis = step in moving to 4-5-1. Robertson play Fullham, Justin Brighton but Also Perreira could be around the corner. But if justin is nailed i thinn lamptey will be the one to transfer
DCL have run with Che/Lei/Ars/Shu/Mci etc pretty hard.

GW 13 roll
Good fixtures for everyone but Zaha (spurs home)

GW14
Zaha -> Fernandes founded by Vardy for Brewster/Davis.
= gets Fernandes after city game and when They about to play shu/leeds
Could Also be Sterling, can afford that aswell.
Will have around 1,5 in bank if going for sterling.

Time Will tell...

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

NEW Season - NEW possibilities

Post by goooner »

New season new possibilies. Last season were hard and very unpredictable. Heres my last three seasons.

2018/19 points: 2457 OR: 1280
2019/20 points: 2312 OR: 37429
2020/21 points: 2382 OR: 120010

Almost same amounts of points but I notice the corona season i didnt had that ”luck” im used to. Maybe because of hard to plan. also had a really bad start

Now i hope i get get under OR: 50 000 again.

My first draft looks like 3-5-2 / 4-4-2 tactic rotation

Sanchez (4,0)
Cancelo, TAA, Creswell (B.White, Ayling)

Salah, Fernandes, Grealish, Buendia, Smith Rowe

DCL, Tooney (Davis)

GK
Currently on Sanchez set and forget. Also thinking about Martinez with downgrade of TAA to Robertson and Creswell to Coufal to get that 1m. But Martinez has a hard run from 4-10 imo.

Defenders
Cancelo: Want a city defender. very high roof, played alot less than Dias but got 138 points compared to Dias 142.
Rotation risk so Will need benchplayers

TAA: no explanation needed more than taa pricepoint gives me flexibility to downgrade to
robertson, always easier if you need cash.

Creswell: proven and plays everything, dont get injured (compare shaw and digne) and on set pieces (with Soucek and Antonio in same team). Expect WestHam do alot of goals on set pieces.
Price point makes it easier to move to Shaw/Digne if neccesary at a later stage (compared to coufal).

White: bench player but could also get that odd assist. Can play in a defensive midfielder position and Are a good passer. Can rotate with Ayling. Also an ok choice if cancelo get unexpected benched.
Possible i downgrade to 4,0 Manquillo if I ser i need that extra 0,5

Ayling: offensive cheap bench player. With a good leeds run 3-10 i expect him to keep cs and offensive points.
Also an ok choice if cancelo get unexpected benched

Midfield
Salah - Main captain, season keeper

Fernandes - Vice captain, season keeper

Grealish - Little bit of a punt, but expect him to do well. Will probably take a punt for Pepe for GW 1 and transfer Grealish in for GW 2.
Pepe plays Brentford and Grealish probably benched first game in a new club for tactical reasons with a 10 min cameo. So can avoid possible price drop.

Buendia - With Grealish out of the picture Buendia is no 10. With impressive 15 goals (mostly shots from outside) and 16 assists last season he will be important for villa. Also experience from premier leauge before so hes not unproven, just alot better.
With Ings arriving Watkins Will play at side and Ings a kittel bit unsecure (new club) i think Buendia Are the safest offensive asset from Villa.
Looking to replace with Rafinha from gw 3-4for leeds offensive good run.

Smith Rowe: Will be important for Arsenal but at the same time I can bench him in my team if arsenal gets a hard time with goalscoring.
Can be downgraded to bissouma if i need cash and 2 p player instead.

Attack
DCL : proven, safe starter. Will probably be switched out with Bamford from GW 3-4 or Ings GW 8/ on a wc

Tooney: little bit of a punt, but can start well. Will probably be transfered out in GW 5 for Teemu Pukki.

If it doesnt workout with those 6-6,5 strikers i would can WC in gw 7-8 and rebuild the team structure

What do you think?

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

Well i assumed u watch today game and DCL out, Grealish not a bad punt but i think you punt should be someone who would at least start which we are not certain if he will also planned transfer rarely work IMO

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

fred1266 wrote: 07 Aug 2021, 22:49 Well i assumed u watch today game and DCL out, Grealish not a bad punt but i think you punt should be someone who would at least start which we are not certain if he will also planned transfer rarely work IMO
Didnt watched but heard he wasnt there/ injury.
Great points, also with lukaku in the picutere it now looks could mean an early wc depending on price point

Changes with DCL and Grealish

Schemeichel
Shaw, TAA, Creswell, Dunk, Ayling
Salah, Fernandes, Buendua, SmithRowe (bissoma)
Vardy, Tooney ( Davis)

So it depends what pricepoint lukaku Will have as i probably want him early.
Above would mean 0,5 in bank and lukaku max priced 11 with Vardy as placeholder.

Need to go with shaw he has 50% ownership so to risky go without.

Up 0,5 from White to Dunk. Hes rotating really well with Ayling and both Are offensive point players.

Schmeichel in for 5,0. With dunk i dont want to double at Brighton Sanches as gk.

Could also go for martinez first 3 then downgrade to Scheimechel.

Other possible cost saves are Dunk to Veltman, Creswell to Coufal

Would like Saka instead of Smith Rowe aswell

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

Buendia wasn't in starting lineup so keep an ey on him

ESR in my opinion isn't worth it Arsenal don't look like scoring at all

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

TY for your input Fred!

I've done some more tinkering, and im starting to get the team togehter I think. A
Main thing is that I've pretty set for a WC in week 7, 2nd international break to get on City and Chelsea assets

Schemeichel
Shaw, TAA, Dunk, Ayling, Mings
Salah, Greenwood, Jota, Havertz, Raphina
Antonio, Watkins, Obafemi

2,5 in bank (to get Son for GW 3)

No more bruno, I thought that im not going to captain him eiter way (maybe in GW 3) and im pretty sure with his high owenership and pricepoint hes not going to increase in price before gw 7 (possible wc for me) so I can get him there anyway.

Going for Mings because of Villa cover (alot of ppl has Martinez, so I get Mings instead).
Mings will probably move on for Tierney in GW 4.

Dunk and Ayling are pretty set as they rotate so well.

Greenwood is on fire. Jota coming in instead of Saka (as I can afford that going without bruno). Rafinha will rotate.

Regarding up front im not sure at all, its probably between watkins, iheanacho and antonio

fred1266
Dumbledore

Post by fred1266 »

why not spend the extra .5 on from Watkins and get Ings i know u need the .5 to get Son but ings seems more dangerous and hear watkins hubble off at 48 min in friendly see keep an eye on that situation

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

Thank you for your input Fred.

Final draft looks like:

Sanchez (Foster)
TAA, Shaw, Coufal, Tsimikas, (Amartey)
Salah, Fernandes, Greenwood, Mahrez (Bissouma)
Antonio, Ings (Obafemi)

defence:
Sanchez gets it for best price. Will decide final goalkeeper on WC in 7.

TAA, Shaw, Coufal - imo no explanation needed. Will keep up to WC
Tsimkas - gem for maybe first 2 rounds.
Amartey - bench fodder, looking to upgrade with extra 0,5 to White maybe GW 4-5

Midfield
Salah, Fernandes - to dangerous to go without, had a thought about going without bruno but changed my mind.
Greeenwood - good fixtures, rested - also think its a little bit of advantage to tripple on united when so many have Bruno and Shaw. Gives little bit of Edge.
Mahrez - imo safest way into city attack, for gw 2, rested. (I think gundogan will rotate with grealish).
Bissouma - safe benchfodder 2-3 p

Attack
Antonio - imo one of The best strikers in that pricerange when hes not injured.
Ings - will probably do it ok first 3 weeks

Also I like to plan so I made a possible transfer plan. As we know this can change fast.
Above team gives me 0 in bank.

GW 2 - roll
GW 3 - Mahrez -> Son funded by either
Ings to Tooney (0,5 bank after transfer and he has villa, brighton, wolves)
Ings to Pukki (1,0 bank, plays ars, watford, everton and on Pens)
Or Ings to Deneey (or whoever is best striker in Watford, They play spurs, wolves, norwich, Newcastle)
Who i choose depends on price raise on Son from GW 1-2 as I in a perfect world would like 0,5 in bank also after this transfer). And ofc. Price raise on Toney and most important player form.
(Ings have crap fixtures from GW4)
If Greenwood fails, i can also keep Ings One more week and do Greenwood to Benrahma (0,5 in bank after that transfer also)

GW 4: at this time i probably just have 3 playing defenders. So need to use that 0,5 to upgrade Amartey/Hoever to 4,5 defender

GW 5: probably Son -> City attacker. This will free up funds.

GW 6: probably that city attacker again, to whos on fire :)

GW 7: WC (transfer in city again, maybe Chelsea and lukaku).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”