To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT Onz

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: RMT Oxford NZ

Post by blahblah »

9 difference for Alonso and Firmino vs Hennessy...

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

The last few weeks have been a disaster and I have dropped nearly 200k in OR. Stayed in 2nd even thanks to the h2h loss to Blah in the conference and had a bit of luck in the other h2h league.

Two flagged players but I think I will roll the transfer this week and do Aguero to Kane plus another next GW. Captain Aguero

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sell Alonso :wink:

konstro
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: FPL- 3057 in 17/18

Post by konstro »

Oxford NZ wrote: 08 Feb 2018, 17:33 The last few weeks have been a disaster and I have dropped nearly 200k in OR. Stayed in 2nd even thanks to the h2h loss to Blah in the conference and had a bit of luck in the other h2h league.

Two flagged players but I think I will roll the transfer this week and do Aguero to Kane plus another next GW. Captain Aguero
Best of luck this GW. It can all turn very quickly. Your team looks solid!

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Waiting for cup games before making transfers has cost me team value with Alonso and Otamendi's price falls. Lingard also set to fall again but I will try and hold out untill just before the deadline.
Aguero to Kane is planned and Lingard and otamendi's will also do the journey.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Transfers done so far this week
Alonso :arrow: VVD
Lingard :arrow: Son

I may yet do Aguero :arrow: Kane for a -4 or just ride it out and hope Harry has a quiet week and get him in for GW29

The remainder of my FT up to GW31 could be Otamendi for Coleman? (if he is fit) and Jones to Arsenal. so the ? could be Daniels if Coleman is not guaranteed a start. I think that gives me 7 from my regular team plus Daniels if I go that way
Pickford, VVD, Schindler, Salah, Milivojevic, Wilson and Firmino should start GW31 baring injury or rotation.

Team so far for GW28
Pickford ( Adrian)
VVD, Jones, Otamendi ( Schindler B1, Ogbonna B3)
Albrighton, Son, Salah (c), Sterling ( Milivojevic B2)
Wilson, Aguero (vc), Firmino

baganboy
Comfortably Dumb(ledore)
FS Record: 2011/12 - 212. 2019/20 - 222.
Altogether 6 top 10Ks. 8 top 20Ks. 9 top 50Ks.

Post by baganboy »

You have an excellent team, and 7 already for GW31. The kane hit might be a decent one, but be careful about taking too many hits. That would siphon off points.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Thanks BB :-) I think I have decided that I am undecided to let Aguero play for me GW28 or to get Kane for a hit. Big shame with the Lingard and Alonso price changes forcing my hand this week and using up my FT's early.
If Kane scores 4 more than Kun I will take it on the chin if I go that way. Getting him in the following week though would still seem like chasing last weeks points if I get it wrong though. I would captain Kane in GW28 if I had him and Kun is only a VC option for that week. Spurs good run could extend to the cup so Kane could end up with a GW37 double again so I am torn about the hit this week considering that he would be almost cast in stone in my squad for the season.
My season has been defined by the first four weeks of the season where I did not manage my team value very well. At this stage of the season I should be running 13.0, 12.0, 6.0 in my front three with the option of a 9.0 to suit fixtures and form. The defenders have got more affordable as the season went on for good rotators and the mid field primes also seem to be more affordable. The Hazards and Sanchez price mids have not returned great points so far for their price but I guess Eden will be an essential towards the end of the season.
Tooth ache, pain killers and alcohol will make my Kane aguero conundrum easier. It is after all just two keyboard entries :shock:
No more hits between now and GW 32 would be the plan.

baganboy
Comfortably Dumb(ledore)
FS Record: 2011/12 - 212. 2019/20 - 222.
Altogether 6 top 10Ks. 8 top 20Ks. 9 top 50Ks.

Post by baganboy »

That is perfect, and really well said.
I agree that (Kane -4) vs Aguero is a very difficult question. Why, even my Aguero vs Firmino standalone is a difficult one. With the form Kun is in, perhaps "hold" is the best thing to do. I dont know really... but perhaps I will wait right to the end amd then make sure that Aguero is indeed playing, to then decide to hold.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

Aguero->Kane is my conundrum too, although not for a hit.

Tbh, we shouldn't consider Aguero's form because this decision is not about form. It's about Jesus. After that, fixtures re-inforce the move to Kane, just like they did three weeks back, to Kun.

I'll monitor Jesus' playing time against Wigan and Arsenal league cup final. If he features in both off the bench, my guess would be he'll start GW 28.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

It's too hard to predict. Easing jesus in is a good idea and now city are virtually through in the CL you'd think there is a good chance of Aguero only playing 70 against Wigan, 70-90 depending on jesus cameo against arsenal, Jesus starting against Basel and Aguero rested completely, and Aguero then starting against Chelsea. That makes the most sense to me but pep can be an enigma

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Jones potential no show puts him on bench 3 and Shindler gets a run out with ogbonna bench one.
Captain now on son with Wilson vc. Boy those pain killers are working wonders on my broken tooth. I wonder how well they will cope with having to wait for the end of the game week and my next available free transfer.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

I took the -4 for Aguero to Kane and have given Sir Harry the band this week with Salah VC ( change from Son C and Wilson vc).
Kane due to rise tonight and I lost TV on Jones, Otamendi and Sterling so one of my moves next week would have been a -4 so why not take it now.
I was not going to make promotion in the Fiso divisional championship anyway, and one head to head is close but the other is still potential a winner so why not?
The pain killers stopped working, and to go with the tooth ache I now have a bad back from pouring the last of the PC panels ready for the 190 tonnes of precast to erect on Monday, so a -4 is not too bad in the grand scheme of things.
I am looking forward to getting home on Wednesday and setting up my Eliteserien team and then Otamendi, Jones or Sterling will leave the Oxford squad
Favoured transfer next week will be Otamendi to an Arsenal defender I think.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

The hit to do Aguero :arrow: Kane has not gone to plan so far.
Praying for Jesus to take some minutes from Aguero against Chelsea but even so the -4 last week cost me a H2H.
GW 30 transfer all ready done
Jones :arrow: Coleman , Jones will now start playing and score some decent points I guess.
The template is breaking up now I hope.
Team for GW 30 is
Pickford ( Adrian )
VVD, Coleman, Maguire, Schindler, (Ogbonna )
Son, Salah, Sterling (vc), Albrighton, ( Milivojevic )
Kane (c), Firmino (Wilson)

Only 0.3 itb. The only planned transfer I have now is Wilson to Wood for GW32 . GW31 could be Ogbonna for ??

Bring on the Eliteserien season the fun is going out of FPL for me.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

I need Sterling to beat Wilson by more than 2 points to win the important H2H this week. OR wise a green arrow so far but if I had just done Wilson to Wood a week early the 15 points in the bag would have been better than the extra player in the blank. Wood was only on the pitch for 30 minutes one assist and two goals.
BGW31
Pickford
VVD, Coleman, Schindler + an Ogbonna replaacement
Milivojevic, Salah
Firmino, Wilson
Transfer this week will be Ogbonna to sub 4.4 playing GW31. not sure who yet.
Transfers for the next few weeks will be Wilson to Wood and Sterling to Willian. Adrian can stay on the bench until I want to blow a FT on him or take a hit. Pickford has City and Pool coming up so I may be relying on save points from him.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Four players in my squad need changing.
Kane, Adrian, Ogbonna and Wilson.
Stirling gets a reprieve from that list as my investment in him is minimal compared to his buy back price.
Kane's injury is a problem that will take up a transfer to sort. If I get in a forward to play 31 then it will take up two transfers so that is not an option. I can take a 0.1 drop before it hurts me so Kane to Jesus in GW32 works but that postpones Wilson to Wood unless I take a hit.
Ogbonna need s to go as he has cost me 0.1 all ready and every drop now will cost.
Adrian can stay on the bench for another couple of weeks so unless I get BGW itchy finger rolling this week and ignoring the price drops is the plan.
Ogbonna to any one and Kane to Jesus for GW32 GW33 Wilson to Wood.

Trying to generate enthusiasm and failing miserably so far. The DGW's will be a hard one for me to maintain OR. I would like Sterling to William and may do that for a hit later.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

Considered Kane->Deeney, ONZ? You can then sell Wilson before 32 for either Lukaku or Aubameyang. Forget Adrian and Ogbonna, they can rot on the bench for now. Maybe start one of them for the 32 game against So'ton.

It's a cruel senseless game. Whenever I'm suffering, I go out or watch a TV series to get my mind off. Then I return here to vent and mostly, other posters are sympathetic.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Thanks Sir. ^
I only briefly considered Deeney for the BGW and did not want him in my long term plan. No hits for GW31 but 32 will be a whole new ball game :-)

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

91 with no hits gave me a bit of a green arrow this week. The Rooney punt did not come of but at least he scored a bonus point. Schindler was my biggest disappointment costing me a H2H match.
Sitting at the highest OR of the season so far and back to where I wanted to be in GW10
Rooney :arrow: Lukaku all ready done with my FT this week. I intend to take one or two hits just before the deadline to strengthen the squad. Double game week fixture news will be the deciding factor on the shape of the squad for the next few weeks but I am generally happy that I am not in too much different shape to most teams. Many teams have now used their wild cards free hit and triple captain so still having bench boost, and triple captain up my sleeve may get me a small jump in OR.

Pickford and Adrian are the weak links at the moment but they cam wait for a while, even Ogbonna has two reasonable fixtures out of the next three. I may not have a squad to set the league on fire at the moment but I should hold ground and with a couple of good transfers get some improvement. Only 1.8 ITB after getting Lukaku but he may rise this week so worth doing now.

Team for GW32
Adrian (Pickford)
VVD, Ogbonna, Maguire, ( Schindler, Coleman)
Sterling, Salah, Son, Albrighton ( Milivojevic)
Lukaku, Firmino, Wilson

Wilson could become Wood but maybe not for a hit. Coleman is expensive to sit on the bench for the next two matches but his fixtures improve after that and i got him in as a differential so I am inclined to keep him. Albrighton has good fixtures but he is boring so may have to go for Willian.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Looking likely that I will not make any more transfers this game week.
I am looking at goal keepers and will maybe change Adrian next week for a DGW player for GW34 ( or 37 BB)
Albrighton to Willian, Wilson to Wood and one other transfer before GW34.
The plan is to TC Lukaku GW34 and BB GW37 at the moment with some hits for GW35. Not much of a plan but it is a start :-)

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Ogbonna due to drop before the dead line so the question is do I take a hit for to get him out for a Arsenal defender or not? :roll: 1.8 ITB, Triple captain and bench boost are my only chips. TC in GW34 and BB in GW37 is sort of the plan so far.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

A humbling 56 this week giving me two H2H losses. I knew that no Arsenal ( Aubameyang ) would hurt and still did nothing about it.
Continuing with the plan Wilson :arrow: Wood done.
0.2 short of DDG so Adrian :arrow: Schmeichel for A -4
That leaves me exposed with three leicester but I could not see a better option.
Lots of tinkering before GW35 but I am happy I can get 11 playing for then. The double game week will be about who stays on form and getting a prime striker for TC or just BB any normal game week because the best I will be able to do will be 7 DGW players.

I am so looking forward to the end of this season.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

The results match the effort I put in over the last two game weeks. Little effort and little points. the effort levels have reduced to no existent but I guess the points will still come.
Team this week is unchanged from last weeks ( 4 bench players beating the fielded 11 players by loads).

Schmickel x2 Pickford
Ogbonna, Coleman, VVD, Schindler , Maguire x2
Sterling, Son x2, Albrighton x2, Hazard x2 x3, Milivojevic
Wood x2, Lukaku x2, Firminho

No Sanchez or Kane or Arsenal and no aspirations for a great game week.

ZeroRemorse
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ZeroRemorse »

What's your OR?

I've got Wood :lol:

Hoping for the big lad to produce some goals this weekend.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

ZeroRemorse wrote: 12 Apr 2018, 10:21 What's your OR?

I've got Wood :lol:

Hoping for the big lad to produce some goals this weekend.
OR 240k atm, best 174k.

Chris should do well this week. I captained him before his injury and got some good points but that was early in the season and the risk was small.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

2 FT to use so Schindler to Long done. Gives me 9 for GW35 so far
Team is now
Pickford ( Schmickel)
Long, Coleman, Ogbonna, VVD, ( Maguire)
Stirling , Milivojevic, Albrighton ( Son Hazard)
Lukaku. Firmino, Wood

With the other FT Lukaku :arrow: Aubameyang or Aguero / Jesus

Potential -4 Albrighton :arrow: Zaha

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Firmino and Ogbonna may not play so the team now is
-8 in hits all ready for GW35 and 0.4 ITB . It is looking harder to get a good team for GW37
Pickford ( Schmeichel)
Long, Coleman, Ogbonna, VVD, ( Maguire)
Stirling , Milivojevic, Albrighton, Salah( Son)
Aubameyang. Wood ( Firmino),

Yarnton
Kevin and Perry

Post by Yarnton »

Good luck, but you do realise Albrighton won't play?
And it's Sterling- don't understand how so many struggle with a simple name.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Yarnton wrote: 20 Apr 2018, 23:35 Good luck, but you do realise Albrighton won't play?
And it's Sterling- don't understand how so many struggle with a simple name.

Dyslexic :oops: I try my best but spellchecker knows better. If you look through my posts you will see some howlers. :mrgreen:
Re Albrighton it was a copy and paste mistake I forgot I did Albrighton to Zaha on the 17th.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Photo added so I do not get the spelling wrong.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”