To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

BFM's RMT

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Re: BFM's RMT

Post by Beerfuelledman »

In between GW26 & GW27 I have made one of my 2 FT's. Sane dropping like a stone due to being dropped/injured/rested/sent to coventry or whatever I faced the first truly difficult decision. My heart wanted Heung Min Son but my head screamed - PREPARE FOR BGW31!!

It was a hard decision even looking at the fixtures:-
Son Madd.png
but with Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and at LEAST one blank, probably two and the fixtures not getting any better for Maddison I decised to watch the TOT LEI game with an eye on Maddison. It was Tielemans who inspired me the most, I think he will drive Leicester on and the result flattered Spurs a little. So Im currently sitting like this...
GW27.png
Im hoping Man U beat Chelsea causing a BGW31 for Chelsea (I think they will) and Luiz will go next. Id like Pereira or Maguire but Chilwell allows Success :arrow: Vardy.

Current plan

BGW27 - FT prepare for BGW31/33
GW28 - FT prepare for BGW31/33
GW29 - FT prepare for BGW31/33
GW30 - FT prepare for BGW31/33
BGW31 - Have maybe 8+ playing players
DGW32 - Free Hit
BGW33 - Have maybe 8+ playing players
GW34 - Wildcard
DGW35 - Bench Boost.

At this stage I think only Salah/Pogba/Rashford are safe in my team owing to the value tied up in them.

The challenge at the min is to lose less than 50points not owning the likes of Son i.e. less than I'd lose not having a team playing in 31/33.

Interesting season.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”