To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

BFM's RMT

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Notned
FISO Knight

Re: BFM's RMT

Post by Notned »

Beerfuelledman wrote:
Stemania wrote:I'd steer clear of Fab tbh. He's seemingly lost freekicks to Oscar and a percentage of corners to Oscar. Plus, he's not really played that well for 6 months now imo. :?
This week, I'm going to file Fabregas under "What the hell was I thinking?" :?
KDB's ppg is awesome - Time YaYa became KDB and Fab funds it :-)
Can you stretch to Fabregas :arrow: Mane, Yaya :arrow: KDB? Looks a no-brainer if you can.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Nearly, I'm 0.3m short. Going for Tadic I think - leaves 0.6m to fix Targett etc

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

My team for next GW
Screenshot_2015-10-04-13-55-04_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Yeah that works. Tadic could prove a nice differential. I would probably want shot of Darmian ahead of Targett (who you can just bench each week until you have a transfer to burn) next, personally.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Yeah Darmian didnt look good today at all. Did you know Arsenal havent conceded when Gabriel played? Looks a nice pick at 4.9m.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Beerfuelledman wrote:Yeah Darmian didnt look good today at all. Did you know Arsenal havent conceded when Gabriel played? Looks a nice pick at 4.9m.
Yeah tempted by him myself. Seems to be first choice too, as even when Koscielny is fit Mert tends to be the one who misses out.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Notned wrote:
Beerfuelledman wrote:Yeah Darmian didnt look good today at all. Did you know Arsenal havent conceded when Gabriel played? Looks a nice pick at 4.9m.
Yeah tempted by him myself. Seems to be first choice too, as even when Koscielny is fit Mert tends to be the one who misses out.
Could be one to add to the Gomez replacement hit list. Seems a bit risky of course but I suppose the odds of sub appearances are pretty slim.

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

I like this suggestion. Having taken IF's advice and gone Darmian -> Davies this week, Gomez -> Gabriel could be my next move.

By the way, BFM, you were missed this week over at FISODAS. There are no fixtures next week due to the International Break, but will you be there the following week?

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Yes, my main problem is I mostly surf using the 'my posts' to follow topics I'm interested in enough to comment on. I missed GW4 this week as a result :-(

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Ive missed out on all the gossip this week, been working crazy hrs and havent had a chance to FISO at all. Is there a generally accepted convention on the top transfers for the week? I'd like to use my free one and am aware that a good run for Everton is on most peoples minds so Lukaku/Barkley are probably foremost in peoples minds. I'd like to have a quick plan to bring Aguero back so dont want to spread the cash to far. I still have Darmian who Ive been lookign rid of for a while too and thinking perhaps GALLOWAY might be a good in for Darmian... I would appreciate the wisdom of my peers on my best options.. Tks.
team.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Curmudgeon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Curmudgeon »

The return of Baines appears imminent, so Galloway might be a short-term investment.

You already have Gabriel, but everybody seems to have been acquiring Bellerin this week, to some disappointment yesterday . . .

If the FT is burning a hole in your pocket you might want to review your keepers, given that Speroni was on the bench yesterday.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Curmudgeon wrote: you might want to review your keepers, given that Speroni was on the bench yesterday.
Too out McCarthy for Myhill and benched my No1 Hennessey in a move that cost me 5pts. Mahrez benchedz too in a stellar week.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Ok havent posted in here for a while. Mostly because there is better chat on other RMT's, but this morning my mild hangover (which enjoys instilling order in things - whats that about?) and I are doing a bit of DGW planning and it may serve me well to see my thoughts in front of me and have a place to reference them. I'm usually well in front in my Mini League by now and casual maintenance is enough to stay there, but this freaky season see's me some 70pts off the lead and I see the best way of getting back is careful use of the DGW's and chips. (This is why its such a big deal for me personally). So, to begin with this is where I am at the minute.
Team.png
2 FT's & 1.3m to use and we'll know on whom hopefully later in the GW. I have a fair amount of mney tied up in Mahrez and Ighalo having gotten on early, so I have some reluctance to lose them for a DGW if it can be avoided. The possibilities I believe have been clarified to me as follows.
Stemania wrote:Everton + Liverpool
Everton + Liverpool + Stoke + Villa
Man City + Newcastle + Liverpool + Everton
ManCity + Newcastle + Stoke + Aston Villa
So I need to look at who I'd like/who I have out of those teams.

Everton - Lukaku, Barkley, Baines (Kone, Barry (4.2m), Jagielka)
Liverpool - Firmino, Moreno
Stoke - Arnautovic, Shaquiri, Johnston, Butland
Villa - :lol:
Man City - Aguero, De Bruyne, Silva, Yaya, Sagna
Newcastle - Wijnaldum, Elliot.

It would appear that the best of the options I don't have, are Lukaku, Firmino, Silva & Wijnaldum. I'll have to choose 3. (2 in GW24 after fixtures confirmed, 1 in GW25. I guess for who will depend on exactly who has the DGW. Probably only Mahrez & Ighalos positions are safe due to the money Id lose transfering them out (About 1.5m).

Game Week 23 – Bank FT -
Game Week 24 – 2 x FT - (DWG25 fixtures confirmed)
Game Week 25 – 1FT - DWG - Man City / Everton / Liverpool / Stoke / Aston Villa / Newcastle TBC (Triple Captain Chip)
Game Week 26 – 1FT - Remove blank GW player
Game Week 27 – 1FT - (BLANK GW) Remove another Blank GW player - Man City / Everton / Liverpool / Newcastle
Game Week 28 – 1FT - Start planning for large blank GW30 (Leicester are safe) T x 1of 3
Game Week 29 – 1FT - Plan for GW30 T x 2 of 3
Game Week 30 – 1FT - Plan for GW30 T x 3 of 3 (Large blank GW)
Game Week 31 – 1FT -
Game Week 32 – 1FT - (WC) for DGW 34
Game Week 33 – 1FT - Bank FT
Game Week 34 – 2FT - (Large DWG) (Bench Boost Chip)
Game Week 35 – 2FT - (Blank GW) – Use 2 FT to transfer out for Blank GW 35 - Is GW37 a DGW?
Game Week 36 – 1FT -
Game Week 37 – 1FT - (DWG?)

Additional advices welcome.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

First draft. Trying to perfect things.
Barkley over Lennon
Coutinho over Milner
Sakho is horrible but Clyne too expensive
Sanchez appeals but Ozil cash would be good.
Rojo a bit of a risk...
WC33.jpg

Multiple Scorgasms
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Multiple Scorgasms »

Moreno is back which saves .1 over sakho. How much money ITB do you have with this team? How about iwobi for milner/Barkley and then Gabriel to cresswell?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

I think those not greyed out are locks. Gabriel is too good value with fixtures. Iwobi looks good but he isn't in the top 3 Arsenal picks. I think Moreno will share game time with Flanagan at.best and I'm not convinced by West Hams defence either. Lovren is looking more like his old self under Klopp.

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Today has taught me that Kane and Gabriel should be in - I had sacrificed one and upgraded t'other to Ozil.
However that downgrade, for me, allows for Coutinho (as well as Sanchez)
For me, Barkley is the opportunity for you. Yes, by all means, have him for next week, but he's the one to sacrifice to afford e.g. Coutinho I'm my opinion.

I imagine that we'll be comparing notes through the week and, price changes notwithstanding, I'll be pulling the trigger in the next day or two

19Yorke
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 15/16: 11k
16/17: 7k
17/18: 2766

Post by 19Yorke »

Linagard could replace Barkley or Milner to allow for Coutinho. Some gametime risk on Lingard, though.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Beerfuelledman 24 Jan 2016 12:31 wrote:Ok havent posted in here for a while. Mostly because there is better chat on other RMT's, but this morning my mild hangover (which enjoys instilling order in things - whats that about?) and I are doing a bit of DGW planning and it may serve me well to see my thoughts in front of me and have a place to reference them. I'm usually well in front in my Mini League by now and casual maintenance is enough to stay there, but this freaky season see's me some 70pts off the lead and I see the best way of getting back is careful use of the DGW's and chips. (This is why its such a big deal for me personally).
And now we're 105pts clear at the top :wink: :D

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Haven't posted in here in a while. I kind of get the impression the game is encouraging us to consider alternatives to 343. Maybe its the amount of quality defenders who are affordable, addition of another super premium forward, lack of cheapie option or maybe Im imagining it all. Currently lining up 442. I feel I have quality all over the pitch and some decent bench options. I know many FPL hero's champion the minimum on the bench idea, and to be honest Im not far from that - I just think having the BEST bench options is nice in a game where not even 55m worth of Raheem Sterling is free from rotation.
GW5.png
Plan to get Aguero back is starting to develop. Original idea was Kos to Pieters wen he dropped to 4.4. That doesnt look like its happening ever :lol: and Stoke arent impressing so even a keen fixture run doesnt fill me with confidence.

There may be other options.
1) Keep Ibra and ignore Aguero :shock:
2) Koscielny to a 4.5 (Pieters at 4.4, maybe Holebas)
3) Ozil to Cazorla
4) Barkley to Mirallas (currently 0.2m short so would have to include McAuley to a 4.5
5) Barkley to Bolaisie
6) Shaw to Amat (Not convinced Amat will keep his place, but he is so far...

Barkley to Bolaisie had become the favoured option, but the Username waxing lyrical about Mirallas has me reconsidering. Ibra/Barkley/McAuley OUT Aguero/Mirallas/Holebas IN the current front runner. I'll be banking this week so will decide if Aguero is back for GW6 (Vs Swansea) or I dont take a hit and leave it to GW7.

Im sure the team will change much over the coming GW's, but I feel I have plenty of options. A Liverpool MID would be nice and Ozils place prob most at risk on current form but thats for down the line.

baganboy
Comfortably Dumb(ledore)
FS Record: 2011/12 - 212. 2019/20 - 222.
Altogether 6 top 10Ks. 8 top 20Ks. 9 top 50Ks.

Post by baganboy »

2) Koscielny to a 4.5 (Pieters at 4.4, maybe Holebas)

An unfortunate incident suggests that the right answer to this question is Martin Kelly. Thoughts?

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Yeah Kelly could be an option at 4.4m. He's No 2 to Souare though, so Id probably prefer a No 1 4.4/4.5 choice as my 3rd bench option - might save a transfer down the line when Souare fit again.

baganboy
Comfortably Dumb(ledore)
FS Record: 2011/12 - 212. 2019/20 - 222.
Altogether 6 top 10Ks. 8 top 20Ks. 9 top 50Ks.

Post by baganboy »

Isn't Souare out for at least half the season though? Horror injury, I hear?

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

That's good news (though not for Souare obv). It may be a very realistic option for me, I bought McAuley at 4.6 so unless he rises to 4.8 I might not be able to afford Mirallas if I get Holebas. Hmm. Have to keep an eye to the prices. AND make my mind up about Mirallas/Bolaisie.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Haven't posted in here for a while, and there is a difficult period ahead. Costa suspended and being dumped for Ibra, Agueros return, Liverpool off the boil, Arsenal have some decent fixtures, Kane has been horrendous in my team etc. I need to decide on the right transfers to navigate this difficult period. Current set up for GW18 (with ONE FT unused, 0.1m ITB) is:-
GW18.png
I think I want Costa for the road ahead, so I could keep. He's 11.0m and my sell value is 10.8m (Must have got him at 10.6m). If I did sell, Ill get 10.8m and he'll probably drop enough to buy back t 10.8m so price isnt too much of a concern - its the two wasted transfers I dont want. If I went Ibra (that would cost -4pts) for Costa I'd likely want Costa back in for Kane. And I havent even decided on Aguero yet.

Firminio :arrow: Walcott is the safe move with a likely ineffectual Anichibie facing Man Utd. Money making options are Cedric (I think Ake could be a decent 3rd def) the aforementioned Firminio and even Heaton (Pickford is doing well).

Id like some assistance to help me decide what to do, and how to plan for the next few GW's. Please :mrgreen:

Ironfist
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th

Post by Ironfist »

1. Anichebe is a dud so might as well get even a cheaper one.
2. Allen is too unreliable imho... maybe Allen :arrow: DeRoon will free up some cash.
3. Otherwise ... good team :)

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Ironfist wrote:1. Anichebe is a dud so might as well get even a cheaper one.
    2. Allen is too unreliable imho... maybe Allen :arrow: DeRoon will free up some cash.
    Are you pushing me towards a 442? Cheaper than Anichibie up top and De Roon in MF?

Ironfist
    FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

Beerfuelledman wrote:
      Are you pushing me towards a 442? Not at all...
      Cheaper than Anichibie up top [No. Anichebe :arrow: better...] and De Roon in MF? [Yes. Allen :arrow: DeRoon]

Beerfuelledman
      FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Ironfist wrote:
      Beerfuelledman wrote:
        Cheaper than Anichibie up top [No. Anichebe :arrow: better...] and De Roon in MF? [Yes. Allen :arrow: DeRoon]
        Who is cheaper and better than Anichibie? I'm Def all ears there :-) Also if I'm running Anichibie/etc +De Roon I think that makes me optimised for 442 by default?

Ironfist
        FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

Beerfuelledman wrote:
        Ironfist wrote:
        Beerfuelledman wrote:
          Who is cheaper and better than Anichibie? I'm Def all ears there :-) Also if I'm running Anichibie/etc +De Roon I think that makes me optimised for 442 by default?
          I just said 'NO' to cheaper than Anichebe.
          With the money you gain from the Allen :arrow: deRoon swap, you can buy someone better than Anichebe (but also more expensive).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”