To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

math(s)! 2020/2021 RMT Covidiot Edition

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Re: math(s)! 2020/2021 RMT Covidiot Edition

Post by math! »

Mav3rick wrote: 09 Sep 2020, 19:02 Isn't your extra bench spend causing you to pick Adams over Ings? Obviously that's fine if you want to back Adams anyway, but the extra benched each week is having an effect there I think.
I'd have to replace Saint-Maximin with a 4.5m to get Ings but not sure who that could be. I do kind of want to give Adams a second chance but of course in ideal conditions I'd pick Ings. Saint-Maximin does have two good fixtures.

math!
Dumbledore

Post by math! »

I would also like to do a watchlist but some are already in my team.

I would add Jarrod Bowen to the list. Hoping his Hull form returns. If Alex Telles joins Wolves he will likely be in my team depending on price. I wonder if he's just linked because he's a Portuguese player whose position is what Wolves need strengthening at this moment.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

math! wrote: 10 Sep 2020, 22:51 If Alex Telles joins Wolves he will likely be in my team depending on price. I wonder if he's just linked because he's a Portuguese player
You can just stop there. :mrgreen:

Albert_ini
FISOhead

Post by Albert_ini »

math! wrote: 10 Sep 2020, 22:51 If Alex Telles joins Wolves he will likely be in my team depending on price. I wonder if he's just linked because he's a Portuguese player whose position is what Wolves need strengthening at this moment.
*Brazilian!

Alex Telles is on his last year of contract with Porto and won't be signing a new one as he's asking much more than Porto can offer him.
According to the lattest rumours here in Portugal, he could be on his way to ManU for a fee around 25M€.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

From4corners wrote: 10 Sep 2020, 23:02
math! wrote: 10 Sep 2020, 22:51 If Alex Telles joins Wolves he will likely be in my team depending on price. I wonder if he's just linked because he's a Portuguese player
You can just stop there. :mrgreen:
I hear Wolves are in for Cristiano Ronaldo, Luís Figo, and Eusébio. :lol:

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

:lol:

math!
Dumbledore

Post by math! »

Albert_ini wrote:
math! wrote: 10 Sep 2020, 22:51 If Alex Telles joins Wolves he will likely be in my team depending on price. I wonder if he's just linked because he's a Portuguese player whose position is what Wolves need strengthening at this moment.
*Brazilian!

Alex Telles is on his last year of contract with Porto and won't be signing a new one as he's asking much more than Porto can offer him.
According to the lattest rumours here in Portugal, he could be on his way to ManU for a fee around 25M€.
Whoops. I watched him at Porto so much I forgot that he's Brazilian.

I didn't know people were looking at my thread Image

math!
Dumbledore

Post by math! »

Fantasy Penalty League in full swing. Should we have a front 8 of pen takers? :lol:

Okay so the first WC draft is in. Son went out, scored 4, came back in. Nice one Sonny. That 8.9m will become a 9.0m soonish.
  • McCarthy could become Martinez (or another Soton keeper if he is dropped). His save attempts were rather poor yet again today.
  • Doherty stays one more week and, depending on how Spurs do against Newcastle, might be removed.
    Reece James looks like he has finally taken over at RB so I can feel safer picking him at last.
    I wasn't going to start the season with Trent but did anyway to play it safe. For the moment he is out of my team.
  • JRod is a serious talent (obviously) and has settled really quickly. He plays deeper than Richie Larson but could be a better pick over the season. This is also a placeholder in case his price goes up this week before I settle on whether I am keeping him in the final draft.
    I am doing something I rarely do - picking Salah. It's a penalty takers world after all and he can add something on top.
    ASM is gone and Podence who I considered for my team last season, looks like a bargain at 5.5m now that he is more certain to play.
  • I don't like removing Antonio when he is still scoring but the other 3 seem to be worth keeping.
    Bamford is probably not a season keeper but could push the team value up in the short term. Pulling the trigger on Adams quickly (as opposed to last year) paid off tremendously. Adams has many touches and shots in the box but has no conviction. The stats kind of lie here.
    Jimenez looks like he will continue from last season. Full of confidence.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”