To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Sunderland v Reading Tues 11th Dec

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Sunderland v Reading Tues 11th Dec

Post by CptPugwash »

The date has been finally set for this game.

From a general Sunderland short term FF perspective it couldn't have been set for a worse date sandwiched between CHE & mun. However it's still worth looking at for the daily squad games (Mail & Mirror any others?)

Sunderlands games until the new year. Saturday unless stated.
AV eve ful(sun) WB QPR nor(sun) CHE REA(tues) mun SOT mc.

What does this mean?
For instance switching in on the Sunday morning before the week 12 Fulham game gives you a 6 for 3 switch (or 7 for 4 or 8 for 5 depending on the timing of the switch back) over a lot of teams.

The other key factor is Sunderland are the only team that covers BOTH of the most troublesome weekend fixtures.
Week 12 Sunday FUL v sun Monday WH v sto
Week 14 Saturday SUN v qpr : AV v rea.

Is it worth transferring players for this wekened?
I would say no - unless you are looking to transfer a player out this weekend. Then it depends on the circumstances.
For example, it looks like Jenkinson has come to the end of the road, has Torres reached his sell by date? Vorm anyone?
If the above is true, then Sunderland could be the answer depending on the balance of the rest of your squad. For example with a Liverpool player in the same position then transferring a Sunderland player gives full rotation for the next 7 weeks irrespective of the rest of the squad.

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Sunderland v Reading Tues 11th Dec

Post by CptPugwash »

Does the fixture affect the Captaincy issue?
Only very slightly, in that the extra game gives more cause to fetch in Sunderland players.

There are 2 windows to make the tactical :arrow: Fletcher. (as opposed to injury/suspension changes)
Wk 12 ful(Sunday) Wk 15 nor(Sunday)

There are 2 set of fixtures where you may wish to consider Fletcher for Captain.
Firstly, from wk12 ful(Sunday) WB QPR. 99.9% of Cpts will play Saturday week 12. IMO this is an excellent switch for most Captians you will be holding, especially when you consider the week 13 Fixtures. CHE v mcy for example

Secondly, from wk15 Sun 2nd nor Sat 8th CHE Tues 11th REA. Not as attractive, but with plent Captaincy changes may be worth a 3 for 1 daisy chain.

Of course both of the above are dependent on the expectancy that either or preferably both of, Sunderland pick up points and Fletcher fires in the relevant fixtures.

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

Well i consider myself very lucky this morning.

After setting all my squads up yesterday with at least 2 Sunderland players, and usually 3, giving Fletcher the captaincy in most; coming away with a win bonus and a goal was very fortunate. Fulham were clearly the better team, and the sold called creative 3 for Sunderland looked abject, Sess's wonder goal aside. Here's hoping Sunderland either improve their performance for the next 2 home games, or carry on riding their luck.

the dude abides
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Dreamteam Renault Clio Sport Winner 2010/11

Post by the dude abides »

Hi Capt, read your piece earlier in the month, & had a dabble with 3 of my 5 teams with Fletcher. Gave him the Captains armband yesterday from Suarez, & its gave me a 100 plus week,& moved me up the league big time..
Hopefully keep him Captain till DGW is over, and have another look then for last few weeks. Good work..

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”