To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Top 50 question?

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
muddyfunk
Treebeard
FS Record: Not to shabby

Top 50 question?

Post by muddyfunk »

How many teams in the top 50 do you think will have used up the the majority of the transfers and Captain changes chasing the monthly prize?

sleuth
Dumbledore

Re: Top 50 question?

Post by sleuth »

muddyfunk wrote:How many teams in the top 50 do you think will have used up the the majority of the transfers and Captain changes chasing the monthly prize?

I have no idea.

Give us a clue?

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

muddyfunk wrote:How many teams in the top 50 do you think will have used up the the majority of the transfers and Captain changes chasing the monthly prize?
No idea mate but im sure u know the answer yourself as sounds like u have a team close to the top 50. What i would say, is that i think its conceiveable to be close to or in the top 50 with as little as 1 transfer and 1 captain change being made. if somone overloaded on Chelsea and had a sprinkling of petric and michu then they would be in an extremely high position.

muddyfunk
Treebeard

Post by muddyfunk »

I have no idea either, this is why im asking the qustion, i have a couple in there and am just interested to find out peoples opinions.

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

muddyfunk wrote:I have no idea either, this is why im asking the qustion, i have a couple in there and am just interested to find out peoples opinions.
Hey muddyfunk, i have given my opinion but could be wrong. What is your opinion as you should be able to shed some light on what possible transfers people have used so far, having 2 teams around the top 50 at present.

muddyfunk
Treebeard

Post by muddyfunk »

FUBU05 wrote:
muddyfunk wrote:I have no idea either, this is why im asking the qustion, i have a couple in there and am just interested to find out peoples opinions.
Hey muddyfunk, i have given my opinion but could be wrong. What is your opinion as you should be able to shed some light on what possible transfers people have used so far, having 2 teams around the top 50 at present.
Well i have used 1 transfer in 1 team and four in the other to fix it quick, still have all the captain changes left in both, thinking those near and over 200 will have done a lot more and may come unstuck in the near future, then again i could be completely wrong, first real attempt at this game.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”