To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Daily Mail 2012-13 Chit Chat

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Re: Daily Mail 2012-13 Chit Chat

Post by Art Vandelay »

An impressive minus 12 for me tonight 8-)

The last few months have been disastrous. I'd been planning on bringing in Benteke as captain tonight but, following the Di Canio Sunderland revival, I changed my mind to Sessegnon instead :oops:

I remember bringing him in last season too and him immediately getting sent off :evil:

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

Art Vandelay wrote:An impressive minus 12 for me tonight 8-)

The last few months have been disastrous. I'd been planning on bringing in Benteke as captain tonight but, following the Di Canio Sunderland revival, I changed my mind to Sessegnon instead :oops:

I remember bringing him in last season too and him immediately getting sent off :evil:
Thats just bad luck Art. I guess the only way you could attempt to get into a cash position was to take an outrgaeous gamble. It didn't work but the way i see it is that you died trying rather than just peterring out. Its just one of those things that happen.

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Art Vandelay »

Bad luck or bad judgement Image It's a fine line.....I've done that a few times this season - changed my mind from the more obvious transfer trying to be clever, went with Dempsey when Bale hit his scoring run, changed my mind about bringing in Walcott just when he had his scoring run etc. Annoying.

We've faded away in the min-league contest too. Although that's mostly someone else's fault jonesbones Any fisoers still in contention?

jonesbones
FISOhead
FS Record: TFFE Winner 2011, 3rd in Sky Sports FF 2013, 3rd in Daily Mail 2011

Post by jonesbones »

Art Vandelay wrote:Bad luck or bad judgement Image It's a fine line.....I've done that a few times this season - changed my mind from the more obvious transfer trying to be clever, went with Dempsey when Bale hit his scoring run, changed my mind about bringing in Walcott just when he had his scoring run etc. Annoying.

We've faded away in the min-league contest too. Although that's mostly someone else's fault jonesbones Any fisoers still in contention?
Yeah sorry lads, just hasn't happened for me with this team at all. :oops:
Sometimes you just go through periods where everything you touch turns to sh*t... :oops:
Bring on next year... :)

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

jonesbones wrote:Sometimes you just go through periods where everything you touch turns to sh*t.
Well I'm sure that it's not as deep and brown as the sh*t that my fellow leaguer Mr Bear's selections have been this season. :wink: :lol:

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

All five teams comfortably in the top 500 but only broken the top 100 briefly this season. Had a poor start and I think I've played too defensively this season as my main motivation is, as always, to beat my mate in a head to head.

He had a mare of a start so have been trying to anticipate his moves and reduce potential large gains to stay ahead. Also burned too many transfers in Jan/Feb.

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Art Vandelay »

I think it's the first time I've finished lower than I was at the halfway stage and I'm not really sure what went wrong :? I didn't do anything massively wrong but never really got going in the second half. For the first time I didn't even win the Forest Supporters' League :(

I don't know if any of the league* guys come on here but congratulations to them on the mini-league thing, comfortable winners in the end. Now, when is next season's game launching?.......

*what I actually wrote there appears to have been censored :lol:, those fans from that footy forum.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”