To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Daily Mail FF

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
Aardvark
Red & Blue Braces

Daily Mail FF

Post by Aardvark »

All seems very quiet on this front - anyone know when we're likely to see this one start?

Zoolander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Yahoo Fantasy Golf FISO Champion 2009 & 2012, TFF MOTM winner Jan 2012, Tinkerman weekly winner, OFL Golf 2012 - 8th, Fantasy Race To Dubai 2012 - 4th,

Re: Daily Mail FF

Post by Zoolander »

Last season launched around 6th/7th July so if they're going to run it again, it should appear soon.

ck luck
Red & Blue Braces

Post by ck luck »

Hope this game appears soon,enjoyed it last season.

Zoolander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Yahoo Fantasy Golf FISO Champion 2009 & 2012, TFF MOTM winner Jan 2012, Tinkerman weekly winner, OFL Golf 2012 - 8th, Fantasy Race To Dubai 2012 - 4th,

Post by Zoolander »

http://fantasyfootball.dailymail.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At least you know it's running now! :D

Said to myself I wouldn't play this again after the dodgy goings on last season but it's a great game. :?

andye
Grumpy Old Man

Post by andye »

http://fantasyfootball.dailymail.co.uk/office/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

Post by wandacatvenus »

Promised myself that I would not play this game this year
after the multi entrants last year.

Anyone also know if last seasons winner, Mrs Shipley gave an interview to the Mail on the reasons for her team selections.

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Post by Brightwater »

I got bored with 5 teams. I won't bother attempting to compete with multi teamers and their wives. This year I will just enter 2 teams each in Mail and Metro, identical to start, possibly with different captains, then diverge on toss up transfers.

Dixon
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Current 4 x FISO TFF Champion - Egg Cup League 3, Block League, Super6 League and Open XI League

Post by Dixon »

wandacatvenus wrote:Promised myself that I would not play this game this year
after the multi entrants last year.

Anyone also know if last seasons winner, Mrs Shipley gave an interview to the Mail on the reasons for her team selections.
24. Complaints
MailOnline is willing to investigate any complaints to ensure that its high standards are maintained. However, its decision is final and it will not be obliged to enter into any correspondence regarding the MailOnline Game.

:lol:

Mrs Shipley + high standards = Bullshit.

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

Good to see it back. Looks like it's the same as before but I see they've made one noticable change from last year's game, they've made John Terry black :lol:

the dude abides
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Dreamteam Renault Clio Sport Winner 2010/11

Post by the dude abides »

Art Vandelay wrote:Good to see it back. Looks like it's the same as before but I see they've made one noticable change from last year's game, they've made John Terry black :lol:
Dont think Rooney will be too happy either.He is as bald as a snooker ball in his profile pic..
Tim Howard also has a blinding tan that would make Joey Essex green with envy.

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Post by Brightwater »

It's good to see somebody at the Mail has a sense of humour. They only have a limited number of subbuteo models. Aguero looks good though. I have several sets of twins and triplets in my team, including Terry/Sessegnon. :wink:

redcanuck
FISOhead
FS Record: Sky sports Fantasy league Winner 2008-09

Post by redcanuck »

Are Chelsea and Reading having a double game week like the FPl game. I can't seem to find what the gameweeks are for this game.

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

Hi red, you can use transfers anytime. Gameweek will only be relevant for the highest weekly score and there will be plenty fo full fixture DGW's in the season :)

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Do most people aim their teams at the season so making legitimate winners of a weekly or monthly unlikely? Probably a rhetorical question as it happens.

The Elkmaster
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I seven-balled the Ingram boy

Post by The Elkmaster »

bloggie wrote:Do most people aim their teams at the season so making legitimate winners of a weekly or monthly unlikely? Probably a rhetorical question as it happens.
I think there's only one prize for the weekly, it isn't paid out each week, it's just the team with the highest weekly score over the season.

Once the season has started the women appear to take an interest in the monthly game, in fact they are quite good

Zoolander
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Zoolander »

The Elkmaster wrote:Once the season has started the women appear to take an interest in the monthly game, in fact they are quite good
:lol:

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

bloggie wrote:Do most people aim their teams at the season so making legitimate winners of a weekly or monthly unlikely? Probably a rhetorical question as it happens.
My teams all start out as going for the overall prize, but as soon as they are out of contention (only after a couple of weeks in some cases) I leave them until near the half way stage, and set them up as blocks to attempt a monthly. However, i'll always be at a disadvantage in this, as I don't (currently) have a wife, or lots of sisters.

Anyway, have set up a league for fun, with a champagne prize, details here -

champagne-league-t96617.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dixon
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Current 4 x FISO TFF Champion - Egg Cup League 3, Block League, Super6 League and Open XI League

Post by Dixon »

Are wives and sisters welcome in your league quiz? :)

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

My game, my rules, so if I choose to interview the winner about their team selections through the season before awarding the prize, that's my prerogative!

Dixon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dixon »

:lol: (Daily Mail take note of this little gem of common sense)

Because I like your attitude I'll definately be in!!!
Haven't sorted teams yet though.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

quizking wrote:My game, my rules, so if I choose to interview the winner about their team selections through the season before awarding the prize, that's my prerogative!
I've never cheated before, but this is a challenge. Mind you it'll be tough as I've yet to convince 'Er Indoors that football has any merit whatsoever**, so the starting point will be how to spell Arsenal, Aston Villa etc, before we move on to player names.

** I got off to a pretty poor start as the first and only match to which I took her in 1984 was marked by corrupt officials selling over 50,000 tickets for an international at a ground which had a maximum capacity of under 30,000, and by subsequent chaos.

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

Quiet in here. Has anyone had a go at picking their team/s? I found it tougher than last year. I remember just picking Warnock/Riise and Sinclair as cheapies then more or less whoever I wanted from the rest. I found it hard to pick a good 4-3-3 this time round. Easier with 4-4-2. I think :?
Last edited by Art Vandelay on 28 Jul 2012, 00:52, edited 1 time in total.

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

Not even opened the site yet. Shows my enthusiasm I suppose :oops:

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

To sum up, people are stilled allowed to have more than one entry per household! If wife, sister, brother etc also wanted to play said game?

purge54
Treebeard

Post by purge54 »

I think all wives will be entering in their maiden names this year! :lol:

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

purge54 wrote:I think all wives will be entering in their maiden names this year! :lol:
Against the T&Cs to that I would think

If you do not provide your real name when registering, you may not be able to claim any prize for which you otherwise would be eligible.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”