To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

League Update - Suzykins / FISO moving on up!

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
devilsweep
FISOhead
Location: Up to my neck in it so don't expect loads of posts from me !! Aint got time to type !!
FS Record: 2nd TFF 2015/16, 3rd TFF 2011/12, 2nd TFF Champions League 2011, Centurions winner 2014/15 / 2017/2018 and general Cash League genius

League Update - Suzykins / FISO moving on up!

Post by devilsweep »

Interesting updates this morning chaps. SDS - I'm coming at ya! You should have captained RVP yesterday (in fact you may have done but your still getting caught hand over fist). I know Andy will have plenty of transfers held back so not getting too excited but we got a decent chance here for league glory! Time for some healthy banter to lighten the Mail thread mood !!

Inglebongas
FISOhead
FS Record: MOTW and MOTM anf Brassic Cup winner. Tiny league 2012/13... ok not much in 13 seasons...but something!

Re: League Update - Suzykins / FISO moving on up!

Post by Inglebongas »

All power to the bendy bit in your arm.....and you Mr sweep are but teetering on the brink of FF imortality.... all over top spots in this and TFF....having reached the dizzy heights of 423rd I am now ebbing away...but at least my excitement lasted longer this season :roll:

Good luck to you and to your league.... I am living my FF this season vicariously thro' you...no pressure...just don't let me down....mmm wonder if I can get odds on you?... the FF double :shock:

t.gridley
Grumpy Old Man

Post by t.gridley »

devilsweep wrote:Interesting updates this morning chaps. SDS - I'm coming at ya! You should have captained RVP yesterday (in fact you may have done but your still getting caught hand over fist). I know Andy will have plenty of transfers held back so not getting too excited but we got a decent chance here for league glory! Time for some healthy banter to lighten the Mail thread mood !!

I am trusting you Andrew to stay where you are or get even higher, I am happy to keep point!

devilsweep
FISOhead
Location: Up to my neck in it so don't expect loads of posts from me !! Aint got time to type !!
FS Record: 2nd TFF 2015/16, 3rd TFF 2011/12, 2nd TFF Champions League 2011, Centurions winner 2014/15 / 2017/2018 and general Cash League genius

Post by devilsweep »

t.gridley wrote:
devilsweep wrote:Interesting updates this morning chaps. SDS - I'm coming at ya! You should have captained RVP yesterday (in fact you may have done but your still getting caught hand over fist). I know Andy will have plenty of transfers held back so not getting too excited but we got a decent chance here for league glory! Time for some healthy banter to lighten the Mail thread mood !!

I am trusting you Andrew to stay where you are or get even higher, I am happy to keep point!
Cheers chaps....I'll do my very best. A cheeky captain swap has just helped a little bit more. Today was another good day. No chance of the double but I'll take top 5 in either. Or top 3 sky. Having not been here before I don't know if I'm in good shape or not but everything in the main keeps going right!

I'm counting no chickens and its a hell of a long way to go yet! It could all change very quickly and drastically. 1 week at a time is all I keep saying to myself and don't get disappointed when I do totally eff up a week or 2.

SUZYKINS
Dumbledore

Post by SUZYKINS »

Well done troops, I will sit back and wait for the carnage to subside until I make my move 8-)

devilsweep
FISOhead

Post by devilsweep »

A good weekend etc - Top again. Note to Bruce - YTM is a crap team but this one aint ! SDS I said I would come and get you and in a week or 2 you will be relieved of your lonely leading status (by Bruce ! hahahaha)

The Bear
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Would be alot better but for Andy L & E !

Post by The Bear »

I dont have the sort of amo you have left Andrew judged by your recent maneuvers :(
Ill defintely have to get lucky with my last few captain picks :)

devilsweep
FISOhead

Post by devilsweep »

Suzykins top again and FISO17 into 3rd. Decent day ahead I hope in this game !!

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

Comeonnnnnnnnnnnnnn FISO!

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

FISO 17 up to 2nd now :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”