Chuck Taylor wrote:
Top 5 Superleagues
1 Mr Edwards Aardvarks 1679.40
2 Mr Edwards Bears 1676.20
3 Mr Cane FISO 9 1674.40
4 Mr Tait SUZYKINS 1667.80
5 Mr McGeoghan FISO 17 1666.00

FISO 9
1 Mr Andrew Jones Devilsweep Smash (FISO ID devilsweep)
2 Mr Russell Cane Chuck Chaplin (FISO ID Chuck Taylor)
3 Mr Ray Tait Suzykins Utd 5 (FISO ID Suzykins)
4 Mr Phil Dines Lily (FISO ID Nabby)
5 Mr LIAM MANNION Park Rangel (FISO ID Bloggie)

Seeing as andye, Suzy and Rick(McGeoghan?) are on FISO they should have nothing to hide. Do they though?

Lots of info flooding in on this thread and privately to me now, I'll be updating the first post in the next few days.
Ffs what do you want to know :?
Chuck your getting to be a cross between 6 & Howard Hughes :o
I'm a season ticket holder at Stoke, like real ale & curry :P
What more do you want to know :?

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Re: Partnerships/Relations/Team name abnormalities top 100

Post by quizking »

A couple of points which may be of relevance but not touched on so far in this thread;

i - Lots of people here moaning about what GFM should do, but GFM are bound by their paymasters, the Daily Mail - and it is in the 'papers interest to have AS MANY PAGE HITS AS POSSIBLE...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/ ... RN20110818" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...the website is the most viewed newspaper site in europe (and second in the world), and they intend to stay at number one, to generate and increase advertising revenues. If they can get just a few individuals to register thousands of page hits each, then their targets are that much easier to meet. The 'paper doesn't run this game for fun, or for the benefit of anyone here. GFM might on the one hand wish to maintain the integrity of a competition, but on the other hand they might be told to ignore as many "cheats" as possible if it generates good figures for the site.

ii - It's no use complaining to the gambling commission; I spoke to them last year in relation to a different matter, but they do not care about free entry football compeititons, as they do not see them as within their remit. I also got the impression they weren't bothered about pay to enter fantasy football competitions either. And just at the moment, they might have rather weightier matters (betfair et al) to concern themselves with.

iii - As mentioned before, but people seem to have short memories; the daily mail is the national newspaper with the highest proportion of female readers...

http://www.newsandtech.com/columnists/g ... 002e0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...and perhaps it should come as no surprise that in any competition they run, there is likely to be a higher than "normal" percantage of female entries. Some posts on fiso and elsewhere seem to suggest that any entry from a female is suspect. Yet the mail compeitition is surely where they would be most likely to enter. I don't see so many girl's names at the top of leaderboards in other free to enter competitions such as sky or elephant. (Not that female entries should be above suspicion per se - especially for example, partners of well known previous ff winners with track records of multi-entering.) Would just like to point out that possession of two X chromosomes doesn't by itself imply an inability to compete in ff competitions.

iv - Thank you, that is all.

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

I have to agree very poor showing from Chuck.
It reminds me of a jealous child at school who seeks to get his school mates in trouble with teacher because they are doing better at school work than he.

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore
FS Record: 11/12 Sun WDT Top 100 ~ 2012 BDO Darts FISO League Champion ~ 2011 Yorkshire Post Golf Weekly Winner ~ 10/11 TFF Wk 8 Winner ~ TFF FISO Block Party Cup Winner ~ Daily Mail 61st

Post by Chuck Taylor »

Who are you agreeing with? :?

I was expecting a backlash for commenting on your scouting thread and you haven't disappointed.
Nice work Achiles, seriously nice work, thread of 2011 for sure, if anyone's missed it here's a link :D

scouting-t92383.html

Back on topic I'd love to hear what Achiles view is (it's a forum Achiles so a view and opinion is key) on the following.....

1. The Facebook evidence I provided from Matt Rust in PROVING his teams were controlled by the Prossers?

What say you Achiles? :wink:

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

read through your thread chuckie and see how many people disagree with your actions.
Funny that blinky (got banned here right) is the one person vehemtely standing up for you on the other forum.

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore
FS Record: 11/12 Sun WDT Top 100 ~ 2012 BDO Darts FISO League Champion ~ 2011 Yorkshire Post Golf Weekly Winner ~ 10/11 TFF Wk 8 Winner ~ TFF FISO Block Party Cup Winner ~ Daily Mail 61st

Post by Chuck Taylor »

I'm using the names of FISOers, I know people on FISO will kick up a fuss because of that.
I'll be naming 5 more very soon so I expect more defensive reactions. I am and will not be labelling people in anyway, I will just be drawing peoples attention to things they may have not realised. They can make up their own mind what they think about it.
I will be naming FISOers that have distinct surnames. Those surnames have appeared on the Mail leaderboards with more than 5 different team names.
I apologise for having the balls to bring this to peoples attention publically on FISO Pinocchio.

Again, the evidence I gained in Matt Rust admitting that Mr Prosser was controlling his team, opinion please Pinocchio?

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

It seems to me that you and binky on the other forum are very much inline with each other thinking.
Binky banned from FISO.
Grudge against FISO, and it would appear that a large number of people you are targeting are FISO members.

Would you care to add anything to that Chuckie?
About your friendshio with a banned member binky and your membership of the other board?

care to explain my comments?

Nope you won't will ya?

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Andy Edwards

Post by blahblah »

Razorback wrote:
andye wrote:It is sad that individuals like this are driving good intelligent fantasy players away from FISO
No offence Andy but if you're referring to FF managers with a similar skill set as yourself then this comment carries very little weight as they rarely, if ever, make any significant contribution to these forums and that's been the case ever since I've been a member...IMO :wink: ...

Excuse me :evil: :wink: :lol:

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Re: Partnerships/Relations/Team name abnormalities top 1

Post by blahblah »

murf wrote:
acceptable username wrote:I mostly agree with the premise of finding suspected multi-entrants and reporting your concerns to the operators of the game. The rest, not so much.
Agreed.

It is a recipe for disaster running a free game with significant cash prizes. Either have crap prizes (FPL) or a free for all (TFF). I'd love to think it was an even playing field with my 5 teams against everyone else's 5 teams but I live in the real world.

As for a little collusion in superleagues then isn't that an obvious thing to do? Even if keeping teams private and just saying things like 'stick your most Man City biased team in this league'.
Exactly.

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore

Post by Chuck Taylor »

Achiles74 wrote: your membership of the other board?

care to explain my comments?
That has to go to everyone that is a member of both forums then Pinocchio, there are a fair few about, that comment of yours could piss a fair few FISOers off as last time I looked there were no laws about only being allowed to be a member of one FF Forum :roll:

erm read my conversation with binky on the other site, in the daily mail forum from a month or two ago then think about what you're saying.
From what I know the Prossers, Rusts, Thornton, Barretts, Pikes, Harkers, Greens or Leveridges aren't on FISO :lol:

That's answered those comments but still you stall about what I've asked you twice, maybe I should converse with your mate Dave instead?

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

Sour grapes chuckie just sour grapes.

Your not a very good fantasy player so your tactics are to get the better players banned.

Pipe bomb Chuckie - You still won't win anything.

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore

Post by Chuck Taylor »

I agree, I'm not just not very good, I'm shite! hoping to get better though and reading all your threads to hopefully improve :D

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

But Chuckie you still havent answered my questions

1) If your such a fan of FISO setting up mini-leagues for fellow FISO members to take part in etc etc etc then why are sending private messages to a individual (Who by reading his stuff on the other board dislikes FISO and that is being nice)?

2) Why target members of FISO who do nothing but help fellow FISO members ie Andye? etc etc etc

3) It seems you and Binky are on the same wavelength about this? care to explain?

4) So your going to name and shame more FISO members then? Earlier post of yours? My action today has now saved those members from being named and shamed by you and for that I'm eternally grateful that I have done this service to FISO

5) I for one am loyal to FISO, why do you need to be members of 2 boards chuckie? which both have the same forums articles? care to explain why FISO is not enough for you?

Again I expect no reply to these questions just pointless name calling from yourself when you know you are very wrong.

In fact a moderator even stated on this thread that you are heading very near to the t & cs of FISO with your vendetta.

I think the best thing for yourself to do would be to apologise to everyone you have accused on this thread (Andye included) and decide once for all what forum you wish to contribute to.

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore

Post by Chuck Taylor »

Right Achiles you're cluttering up this thread with your stupidness but I'm happy to answer any questions, unlike your good self - COMMENT ON THE EFFING PROSSER QUESTION!
I will answer these but please do not continue this crap on here, if you want to make another thread or PM me.
Achiles74 wrote:But Chuckie you still havent answered my questions

1) If your such a fan of FISO setting up mini-leagues for fellow FISO members to take part in etc etc etc then why are sending private messages to a individual (Who by reading his stuff on the other board dislikes FISO and that is being nice)?
Look up the word private in a dictionary

2) Why target members of FISO who do nothing but help fellow FISO members ie Andye? etc etc etc
Like I've said about Bruce Grobelaar, because someone appears good it doesn't neccessarily mean they are, I will not curve away from people just because they are a member of the same forum as me, that shows inconsistency and favouritsm in what I am doing, not my style

3) It seems you and Binky are on the same wavelength about this? care to explain?
From what I know he is against people entering teams under a relatives/someone elses name, as am I, simple, we are both against breaking of rules

4) So your going to name and shame more FISO members then? Earlier post of yours? My action today has now saved those members from being named and shamed by you and for that I'm eternally grateful that I have done this service to FISO
Yes a list of 5 is so far compiled. Yes an earlier post of mine. I will post the surnames (not usernames) in the next few days, all 5 names have 6 or more different teams across all the different leaderboards.
What action? I will still be naming those 5
:?

5) I for one am loyal to FISO, why do you need to be members of 2 boards chuckie? which both have the same forums articles? care to explain why FISO is not enough for you?
Loyal? I watch Sky and ESPN, I read the BBC and Sky websites, I buy from Amazon and Ebay. eff I'm an asshole!

Again I expect no reply to these questions just pointless name calling from yourself when you know you are very wrong.

In fact a moderator even stated on this thread that you are heading very near to the t & cs of FISO with your vendetta.

I think the best thing for yourself to do would be to apologise to everyone you have accused on this thread (Andye included) and decide once for all what forum you wish to contribute to.
Please again do not continue this rubbish on here, new thread or PM please as your conversation is really retarded.
Last edited by Chuck Taylor on 01 Jan 2012, 01:58, edited 2 times in total.

Razorback
FISO Knight
FS Record: 8th overall TFF 06/07, TFF25s & FISO Super League Champion 06/07, FISO Euro 2008 Predictions League Champion, 2nd overall Sky FF 08/09, 263rd overall FPL 08/09, Block Party Super League Champion 10/11 & 44th overall TFF 11/12

Post by Razorback »

blahblah wrote:
Razorback wrote:
andye wrote:It is sad that individuals like this are driving good intelligent fantasy players away from FISO
No offence Andy but if you're referring to FF managers with a similar skill set as yourself then this comment carries very little weight as they rarely, if ever, make any significant contribution to these forums and that's been the case ever since I've been a member...IMO :wink: ...

You're in a completely different league blahblah...a much lower league granted but a completely different league nonetheless :wink: ...

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

I just want everyone to have all of the facts chuckie

1) Your a member of both forums
2) Your a very good mate of Binky
3) he was banned from FISO and still has a grudge towards FISO (reading his comments on other forum)
4) You would both appear to be colluding together on pm on other forum to get people banned on the Daily Mail Fantasy game.

I think these 4 points are correct Chuckie, correct me if any are wrong please.

Like I said I just want all of FISO to have access to all the facts as well.

btw instead of naming surnames, why don't you just go the whole hog and mention usernames Chuckie?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Razorback wrote:
blahblah wrote:
Razorback wrote:

You're in a completely different league blahblah...a much lower league granted but a completely different league nonetheless :wink: ...
Incomparable?

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore

Post by Chuck Taylor »

I'm afraid my conversation is over with you Achiles on the Daily Mail, you've not answered my questions, I gave you three chances, no more.

Razorback
FISO Knight
FS Record: 8th overall TFF 06/07, TFF25s & FISO Super League Champion 06/07, FISO Euro 2008 Predictions League Champion, 2nd overall Sky FF 08/09, 263rd overall FPL 08/09, Block Party Super League Champion 10/11 & 44th overall TFF 11/12

Post by Razorback »

blahblah wrote:
Razorback wrote:
blahblah wrote:
Razorback wrote:

Incomparable?
Something like that :lol: ...

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

Chuck Taylor wrote:I'm afraid my conversation is over with you Achiles on the Daily Mail, you've not answered my questions, I gave you three chances, no more.

I have nothing to answer, I'm not accusing people of cheating am I?

Really if you don't have strength in you convictions and are unable to deny the 4 points I made above and are afraid to give out the usernames and only surnames then to be quite honest you should knock this all on the head.

Issue apologies to everyone you have offended and just forget the whole thing and get on with trying to win the game on your own merits instead of this daft witchhunt you have instigated.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Razorback wrote: Something like that :lol: ...
I thought that was what you meant 8-)

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore

Post by Chuck Taylor »

I agree with the part of your post I haven't quoted, forgive me but I'm trying not to clutter the thread, not doing a great job of that (see above).
quizking wrote: iii - As mentioned before, but people seem to have short memories; the daily mail is the national newspaper with the highest proportion of female readers...

http://www.newsandtech.com/columnists/g ... 002e0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...and perhaps it should come as no surprise that in any competition they run, there is likely to be a higher than "normal" percantage of female entries. Some posts on fiso and elsewhere seem to suggest that any entry from a female is suspect. Yet the mail compeitition is surely where they would be most likely to enter. I don't see so many girl's names at the top of leaderboards in other free to enter competitions such as sky or elephant. (Not that female entries should be above suspicion per se - especially for example, partners of well known previous ff winners with track records of multi-entering.) Would just like to point out that possession of two X chromosomes doesn't by itself imply an inability to compete in ff competitions.

iv - Thank you, that is all.
In regards to this.

Some figures from this seasons game

Month 1 - Top 100 - 17 out of 100 were females
Month 2 - Top 100 - 18 out of 100 were females
Month 3 - Top 100 - 20 out of 100 were females
Month 4 - Top 100 - 37 out of 100 were females
Month 5 - Top 100 - 36 out of 100 were females
Overall Top 100 ---- 15 out of 100 are females
Average of 23.8 per 100 or shall we say 1 in 4.

Just because a fair few women read the Mail no way are 1 in 4 Mail FF players female. Of these some are known to be partners of male FF players or relations to other targetted monthly prizes which would in turn point towards multi entering anyway.
Like you I am not saying every female is suspect, just the numbers of females, which means some, judging by the figures maybe even the majority are bogus.

New names coming soon.

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

ho hum

You claim you have the names but yet will not put them on here.
6 FISO members - you will only mention surnames.
1) Smith
2) Jones
etc etc etc etc

Or are you waiting for Binky to get permission to put the 6 names down?

Either way Either put down the usernames or the FISO members you are claiming are cheating or please give it a rest.
I think I speak for everyone when I say we are all getting bored of this pointless witch hunt now.

In reply Chuckie will send more insults in more direction instead of answering the important questions. (As per normal)

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore

Post by Chuck Taylor »

SUZYKINS wrote:

Ffs what do you want to know :? A very defensive/snappy response Suzy :?: . Members of the superleague you are chairing as Thompson said, sorry I should have quoted him but I thought listing FISO 9 and the top 5 leagues may have given that away? :?
Chuck your getting to be a cross between 6 & Howard Hughes :o I don't understand that.
I'm a season ticket holder at Stoke, like real ale & curry :P
What more do you want to know :?

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore

Post by Chuck Taylor »

Inglebongas wrote:Chuck....went for a look myself, on the leaderboards and various leagues I'm in.....ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM!...look to your own Chuck...for me they can remain anonymous...but for you, you must root them out and put them on the list...mind you the criteria is so slack anyone could end up on it....
Slack criteria?
Well known FF players partners
Relations of well known FF players
Relations of 3+ family members
3 names all sharing the same 3 team names
I'll give you the capital letters one.

New names will come under the criteria of surnames (not obvious surnames so no Smith, Jones or Edwards) that have 6+ teams in the game, I think probably the strongest criteria of all.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

Achiles74 wrote:Are Andye and various other people not being hounded by Chuck?
Chuck is asking questions that appear to be warranted regarding a game that he is playing, you on the other hand are hounding and trolling for the sake of it, you do not play the game, you have little/no knowledge of people and events that you mention to stir things up.

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

Vid wrote:
Achiles74 wrote:Are Andye and various other people not being hounded by Chuck?
Chuck is asking questions that appear to be warranted regarding a game that he is playing, you on the other hand are hounding and trolling for the sake of it, you do not play the game, you have little/no knowledge of people and events that you mention to stir things up.

I do play the game, I know Andye via here.
And I suspect that one of the names Chuck will mention will be mine.
So it IS regarding a game I'm playing.

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

And further to the point rather than Chuck constantly stating he will release names of FISO members who are cheating in this game and alluding he will do this.

Why does he not do this?

I resent people who are innocent being tarred as cheats vid.
I also suspect my name will be brought up into this whole mess (based on Chucks personal issues with myself).
Although now I have stated this he will no doubt remove my name from the 6 FISO members who are cheating to appear fair and just.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

Achiles74 wrote: And I suspect that one of the names Chuck will mention will be mine.
Ah, so this is about self-preservation? Very surprised that you'd be anywhere near a leaderboard, someone else running your teams/ instructing you?

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

Vid wrote:
Achiles74 wrote: And I suspect that one of the names Chuck will mention will be mine.
Ah, so this is about self-preservation? Very surprised that you'd be anywhere near a leaderboard, someone else running your teams/ instructing you?
I think I stated somewhere on another Daily Mail thread that I was at one point in the top 100.
Just out of it now, no one else is running my team for me.

Chuck knows i have been in the the top 100.

Instead of all this nonsense about FISO members cheating he should do the following

1) Release the usernames of these FISO members cheating

or

2) Issue a apology and admit that while he may have concerns, it is not his job to police the game and he will carry on playing the game without trying to police it for gfm (that way he can save face and not bring FISO into a full on civil war which would be prefable imo)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”