To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Daily Mail Fantasy Football 2016/2017

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
thecorsican
Cheetah

Daily Mail Fantasy Football 2016/2017

Post by thecorsican »

Wondering if Daily Mail are not having a fantasy football league this season. Searched this forum for any details but can't find any reference to 2016/2017. Their website is still showing last seasons details and have not received any email from them regarding new season.

Have they ditched after last seasons fiasco.

thecorsican

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Re: Daily Mail Fantasy Football 2016/2017

Post by Art Vandelay »

Silent Manager games always launch late. By their standards there's still plenty of time, if they treat it the same as they did their Euro games expect it to launch on Thursday :?

lee2009
Treebeard

Post by lee2009 »

They had a survey so they definitely plan to have one. My guess would be it'll launch tomorrow.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

It's a puzzle, the mail premier page still carries the link to last year's game. No news from chroma/silentmanager at all - their season template has been ready (with player prices) for a few weeks, but i'm guessing that they've lost a couple of contracts; the motd game has gone to GFM, the only chroma game I can find for this season so far is the barclay's (bank) game, not open to the public.

ralphypne
Treebeard

Post by ralphypne »

quizking wrote:It's a puzzle, the mail premier page still carries the link to last year's game. No news from chroma/silentmanager at all - their season template has been ready (with player prices) for a few weeks, but i'm guessing that they've lost a couple of contracts; the motd game has gone to GFM, the only chroma game I can find for this season so far is the barclay's (bank) game, not open to the public.
Do you know if GFM have any other games? I think there games historically have been better than Chroma's.

I've won some really decent prizes with SM/Chroma but I am not surprised that they have no games this year, overall their customer service and the playability of their games has been shocking for the past 2 years at least.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

lee2009
Treebeard

Post by lee2009 »

OK, the Daily Mail Fantasy Football link has now gone, so looks like they've scrapped it :(

Is there any that use the same format as the Daily Mail out there?

lee2009
Treebeard

Post by lee2009 »

And the death of the game has been confirmed:

We are sorry to announce that this season’s MailOnline Fantasy Football game will not be going ahead.

After much consideration we have taken the decision to focus our efforts and resources into other areas.

We would like to thank you for playing our Fantasy Football game, especially the great number of you that have done so for many years.

If you would like to provide any direct feedback, please click here to do so.

Thanks

MailOnline Fantasy Football

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”