To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Daily Mail Codes

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
foreverengland
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1st Fantasy Race to Dubai 2013, 3rd OFL 2012/13, 1st Yorkshire Post Golf 2010, 1st NGC Summer Golf 2010, 1st Mercedes-Benz World Cup 2010, 1st OFL Champs Lge 09/10.

Daily Mail Codes

Post by foreverengland »

Haven't seen any as yet (looks like they will begin appearing from Tuesday 11th) but thought it wise to create somewhere we can post any we find... could be a long old season!

A review of the first month of the EPL season:
http://www.fiso.co.uk/review-of-the-fir ... 17-season/

Maldini
Dumbledore

Re: Daily Mail Codes

Post by Maldini »

Excellent idea but who's going to admit buying the Daily Mail? :lol:

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

Hacked off with this already - no sign of any codes online, no mention of codes in the paper, no place to enter codes on the site even if some were to be available, and no reply so far to query sent to them. Anyone know any different?

Ginkapo

Post by Ginkapo »

The banner on the transfer page is "Enter Bonus Codes Here".

Cant help with what the code is today.

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I've won stuff...

Post by Mintman »

This weeks code for an extra transfer is DAVIDSILVA19 enter exactly as shown. You must do this with each team. This months code for double points is AGUERO13. I would guess you would have to enter this for each team too? DO NOT enter the double points code until you want to use it!!!!! Enjoy!! :D

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

Thanks for the information; the banner has been put online in the last couple of hours, certainly wasn't there this morning.

Have had a look at several pages online, and flicked through the newspaper at the supermarket to no avail. For future reference, where did you find the codes posted?

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mintman »

Was browsing on my phone. Think it was on the bottom of this weeks premier league round-up?

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

Can't find it yet on laptop - once we know where it's posted, should be in the same sort of place each week, will make life a lot easier.

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mintman »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... arned.html I wouldn't guarantee it will be in the same place each week though?? They will want people to 'look around' as more hits for them is what they want surely??..

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

Aha, see them now, I was looking for a separate box with the game logo.

Will most likely be in a similar place each week, eg when they have done token collect promotions, you know to look in a box next to the crossword or whatever. At least the codes are in the sports section, and it's unlikely we'll have to look through the rest of the site, fingers crossed that stays the same anyway. What they really want is page hits, they won't want to lose players long term if the codes are hidden in an unexpected section i'd have thought.

Stupid eff hassle anyway!!

SuttonGull
Cheetah
FS Record: Limited

Post by SuttonGull »

Thanks for this Mintman. Had a quick look in the paper and couldn't find these anywhere. Emailed Chroma and they said that due to a 'technical issue' this week it would only be going in online later today. You have saved me a good 10 minutes! Cheers :)

cscally

Post by cscally »

Yeah thanks for this mintman

Muddy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Muddy »

Mintman wrote:This weeks code for an extra transfer is DAVIDSILVA19 enter exactly as shown. You must do this with each team. This months code for double points is AGUERO13. I would guess you would have to enter this for each team too? DO NOT enter the double points code until you want to use it!!!!! Enjoy!! :D
Anyone tried the monthly double points code yet? Do you onlyy input it in the week you want as per Mintman says or do you input in now and choose the week you want as per the Mail rules?

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mintman »

I put one in to test it. It gives you the option of picking a gameweek to use it. However once this has been chosen it can't be changed!!! That's why I said not to enter it until you wanted to use it, as once you pick its locked in!!..

Cent1610

Post by Cent1610 »

Mintman wrote:This weeks code for an extra transfer is DAVIDSILVA19 enter exactly as shown. You must do this with each team. This months code for double points is AGUERO13. I would guess you would have to enter this for each team too? DO NOT enter the double points code until you want to use it!!!!! Enjoy!! :D
thank you, where did you manage to find them?..................

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

When do we have to use the weekly code by?
I am guessing it is valid tues-mon?

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mintman »

I'd guess so? It also states in the rules that you can't carry transfers over from week to week, so I guess you must make it by Monday too??

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Post by Brightwater »

That increases available transfers from 3 to 4. Now what I want to do is switch 4-3-3 to 4-4-2 and dump Rooney for Sanchez...when I try, my lowest scoring forward is removed, not Rooney. If I make no transfer, will I keep the extra free one? :?

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mintman »

Yep, that's how it works I'm afraid!! That is the only way to change formation!! :( As for carrying over your extra 'free' transfer, you can't do that either!! Your free one must be used by the following Monday or you lose it. Well that's what it says in the rules anyway!!

foreverengland
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1st Fantasy Race to Dubai 2013, 3rd OFL 2012/13, 1st Yorkshire Post Golf 2010, 1st NGC Summer Golf 2010, 1st Mercedes-Benz World Cup 2010, 1st OFL Champs Lge 09/10.

Post by foreverengland »

What's the thoughts on the CL Qualifiers for Man Utd & Southampton - do we reckon these count?

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mintman »

They don't!! I have already asked them. :D

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Mintman wrote:They don't!! I have already asked them. :D
That's inconsistent with the rules on the game site;

MailOnline Fantasy Football is the first and only Fantasy Football game to bring to you point scoring in all these competitions:

Premier League 2015-16
Champions League 2015-16
Europa League 2015-16
FA Cup 2015-16
Capital One Cup 2015-16

You will also have the opportunity to buy up to 4 of the best European players throughout the season from our Euro Scout codes, such as Ronaldo and Messi, who will also score points in the respective leagues!

The game will start scoring points on Saturday 8th August 2015 and will run through to the Champions League Final which is scheduled on Saturday 28th May 2016. Points will be scored based on the real-life performances of the selected football players in your fantasy football team.

If any games in any of those competitions within the given date range are excluded that should have been made clear in the rules. In other games where qualifying games have been excluded that has always been explicitly stated. Otherwise they have been included by definition.

Pi3.141
FS Record: football 1 season

Post by Pi3.141 »

used both the double points and the extra transfer codes. where/when will the new codes be published? any ideas. if i find any more i will post in here.

FantasyFeet
FS Record: Multiple Winners and Runners up medals in respective mini league!

Post by FantasyFeet »

No luck on the website this morning... are they posted into the headline sports story??

Shieldops

Post by Shieldops »

No, Ive had a pretty good look and couldn't find todays code either. Please post it if/when anyone finds it. Cheers

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

This weeks transfer code is: sterling23 (via twitter)

This takes me back to the old Telegraph days when I used to have my Ricks Footy Challenge web-site and used to get about 12k hits per week on my transfer password page. (and about 10, total on the rest of the site :D )

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Striker wrote:
Mintman wrote:They don't!! I have already asked them. :D
That's inconsistent with the rules on the game site;

MailOnline Fantasy Football is the first and only Fantasy Football game to bring to you point scoring in all these competitions:

Premier League 2015-16
Champions League 2015-16
Europa League 2015-16
FA Cup 2015-16
Capital One Cup 2015-16

You will also have the opportunity to buy up to 4 of the best European players throughout the season from our Euro Scout codes, such as Ronaldo and Messi, who will also score points in the respective leagues!

The game will start scoring points on Saturday 8th August 2015 and will run through to the Champions League Final which is scheduled on Saturday 28th May 2016. Points will be scored based on the real-life performances of the selected football players in your fantasy football team.

If any games in any of those competitions within the given date range are excluded that should have been made clear in the rules. In other games where qualifying games have been excluded that has always been explicitly stated. Otherwise they have been included by definition.
Yes totally agree, as will most who have maxed out on Man United and Southampton players to start with.

I'm sticking them on the pitch anyway, just in case they do count (although I have already transferred out Rooney).

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mintman »

This week's transfer code is sterling23. Enjoy!! :D Before people start asking me 'where did you find the code... blah blah'!! Its on the Daily Mail website, its not hard to find them if you look!! :D :D

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

It is hard to find if it's not there at the time you look.

Have found it now, but the story it's in (christian benteke) wasn't updated until 11.08

Rick earlier in the thread mentions that he found it via twitter, but it's not currently apparent on the mail football twitter feed.

Having looked at the mail website, i now need to go and have a wash.

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Maybe there is more than one Mail sport twitter feed. I found it Here https://twitter.com/MailSport. You have to scroll down quite a bit, posted about 3 hours ago.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”