To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Daily Mail Fantasy Football 15/16

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Re: Daily Mail Fantasy Football 15/16

Post by quizking »

Scores for once seem to be correct here - scores are meant to be doubled for captain and doubled again for power plays weeks - so it's 120 points for ronaldo in one game yesterday. Intermittent problems with logging on however.

Muddy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Muddy »

Not sure if scores are correct as my weekly score is not double my powerplay score??

Anyone know how you can tell on the website what week is your double points week?
I thought (and meant) I'd picked this week as the double week for all my 3 teams but one hasn't got double points (typically my best team and it had Ronaldo as captain). I don't fully trust these muppets and need to know what week, if any, I've chosen/been alloted.

Muddy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Muddy »

Anyone heard anything from SM about yesterdays issues and lost points due to being unable to move players from the bench?

I mailed them and they just said the issue was now sorted, which I knew, but no mention of the lost points which was what my e-mail was really about. Not got any points for Benteke etc.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

Muddy wrote:Not sure if scores are correct as my weekly score is not double my powerplay score??

Anyone know how you can tell on the website what week is your double points week?
I thought (and meant) I'd picked this week as the double week for all my 3 teams but one hasn't got double points (typically my best team and it had Ronaldo as captain). I don't fully trust these muppets and need to know what week, if any, I've chosen/been alloted.
Yes (and at least this seems to be working here) - on top right of the pitch screen there should be two squares, one saying "view player stats" and one "power play points" - press this and should give you a list (just the two so far) of weeks with your chosen dates - though the actual score shown will be the single amount (assuming you've picked for this week) , i.e. to be added to your score overall. I did enter my teams at different times: i'm assuming that sm don't update all scores at the same time, as have had some scores correct not others, then going back to check find that all correct eventually. Hope this makes sense.

Muddy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Muddy »

Cheers for the reply Quizking but this doesn't really solve the issues I have as i was already aware of the box and this screen

1. In one team my monthly score is 174 yet the points from the page you noted is 88, which when doubled is 176. In another the monthly score is 71 but on the power play page the score is 40. How do you get 71 for a doubled score unless they are issuing double points now?

2. My best team which hasn't received double points only has the first double week noted. Does this mean the 2nd double week hasn't ben picked yet or does it only show the week after it has started (i.e. i could have picked next week incorrectly as I couldn't enlarge the screen on the tablet I was using). I guess I could always input the code again and see if it lets me pick a week or not

The Kamikaze Bandit
FS Record: Shite

Post by The Kamikaze Bandit »

Hey guys,

Did anyone get the latest power play code for this game month ?

I have checked online but haven't come across it and of course forgot the paper

foreverengland
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1st Fantasy Race to Dubai 2013, 3rd OFL 2012/13, 1st Yorkshire Post Golf 2010, 1st NGC Summer Golf 2010, 1st Mercedes-Benz World Cup 2010, 1st OFL Champs Lge 09/10.

Post by foreverengland »

Sodding Ronaldo.

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Just been looking at the top 20 teams of the month. All of whom have used their double bubble weeks this week. Surely the idiots running the game must realise that an odd score is impossible if you are doubling a score, yet 12 out of the 20 are odd :roll: .

Wish I had used my double week this time though, scoring issues or not.

idea
Treebeard

Post by idea »

Looks like the Man United v Liverpool game hasn't been doubled, thats why the leaderboard has odd numbers. Unfortunately if you don't have Ronaldo this week, it might be over. A hell of a long way back otherwise

foreverengland
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1st Fantasy Race to Dubai 2013, 3rd OFL 2012/13, 1st Yorkshire Post Golf 2010, 1st NGC Summer Golf 2010, 1st Mercedes-Benz World Cup 2010, 1st OFL Champs Lge 09/10.

Post by foreverengland »

idea wrote:Unfortunately if you don't have Ronaldo this week, it might be over. A hell of a long way back otherwise
Couldn't agree more. Will double up Messi on the next CL fixtures, but unless he gets a sackfull I will retire gracefully and leave it in your capable hands to take away the overall prize!

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

foreverengland wrote:
idea wrote:Unfortunately if you don't have Ronaldo this week, it might be over. A hell of a long way back otherwise
Couldn't agree more. Will double up Messi on the next CL fixtures, but unless he gets a sackfull I will retire gracefully and leave it in your capable hands to take away the overall prize!
Seems like that way now, but you can't switch between them, so Messi will have his weeks when he outscores Ronaldo. They won't be that far apart by the end of the season.

Grayhamb
Kevin and Perry

Post by Grayhamb »

Well well well Ronaldo didnt score against Granada or Assist just praying Messi does some damage tommorow now 2 goals would be a start...

Paul Knight
Cheetah

Post by Paul Knight »

idea wrote:Looks like the Man United v Liverpool game hasn't been doubled, thats why the leaderboard has odd numbers. Unfortunately if you don't have Ronaldo this week, it might be over. A hell of a long way back otherwise
Has anyone any idea why the game wasn't doubled? I've lost a few points there grrrrrr.
Knighty

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

Site can't cope again close to kick off

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

scopsm wrote:Site can't cope again close to kick off
Had to go for Lukaku as site ok after 7.55

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

Yep, unable to get Kolorov off my bench. :roll:

Paul Knight
Cheetah

Post by Paul Knight »

scopsm wrote:

Do subs count after 7:55 tonight . Still not up to speed with this site yet.

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man

Post by scopsm »

Paul Knight wrote:
scopsm wrote:

Everton KO was 8.00pm.
As long as you get your player in your starting line up before KO of the relevant game, it counts, that is the challenge in this game however, getting your players into your starting lineup before KO.
Wasn't such an inspired move in any case....

Grayhamb
Kevin and Perry

Post by Grayhamb »

Yeah aslong as you get the player on your starting lineup before kick off its okay, Messi got me a goal and 2 assists but I lost one assist worth 3 points because he missed a penalty -3 lol

Grayhamb
Kevin and Perry

Post by Grayhamb »

Screenshot_2015-09-23-13-42-18.png
My team thus far! Moses my dark horse hopefully!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

juniors wrote:
Striker wrote:Am I right in thinking that virtually all the prize money is being allocated to monthly prizes?

Secondly does this mean that if you are happy to forego the first one or two months, you can delay entry to October without being any disadvantage whatsoever? ( this would allow you, amongst other things, to get a better idea from the forum whether it's really worth entering at all).

I have it on good advice, once again, that the 1st prize ( gift) is worth £7,500, they will pay this instead of (gift ) if you so wish and are lucky enough to be on top come the seasons end.
Hope you were right, this seems to be at odds with the current stated prize on site, of 2 tickets to the community shield final, which i doubt are worth £75 let alone £7500.

Paul Knight
Cheetah

Post by Paul Knight »

scopsm wrote:
Paul Knight wrote:
scopsm wrote:

Everton KO was 8.00pm.
As long as you get your player in your starting line up before KO of the relevant game, it counts, that is the challenge in this game however, getting your players into your starting lineup before KO.
Wasn't such an inspired move in any case....
Sorry to be a pain but to clarify.
If I have 11 players starting at 3pm in the starting line pre kick off. I then sub in 4 more players from my bench for the evening kick off, do I get 15 players scoring?
and if there are European games mid week . Can I get some of those 15 scoring more points as long as they are in the team pre kick off?

I'll stop asking after this :-)

Fuseballah
Treebeard

Post by Fuseballah »

DM never made this clear...but from day 1 i have played with the assumption..that it's only the 11 players as from the first kick off of the day that score points.
Although today in 1 of my teams, there has been a player clash...i am experimenting to see if the player i brought in before 3pm kick of scores points.
...scoring updates and clarity is total rubbish anyway..however there is nothing to win apparently apart from monthly prizes..unless you stand a chance this month
don't worry about the rules :lol:

Grayhamb
Kevin and Perry

Post by Grayhamb »

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/lig ... l#uk-fb-po

Bad news for my top team with Messi in so gutted! :cry:

foreverengland
Grumpy Old Man

Post by foreverengland »

Grayhamb wrote:http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/lig ... l#uk-fb-po

Bad news for my top team with Messi in so gutted! :cry:
Part of me is well miffed with this as he's in my team as double scoring captain.

However more of me is well chuffed that I don't have to waste any more of my precious seconds on earth with this I'll managed, incompetent game with an unbelievably pathetic overall prize to boot.

May have a go for a monthly down the line, but for now it's over to you guys. Good luck!

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Double doubled Ronaldo after not having him in his bonanza week and they get a 0-0 at home to Malaga.

Match ends, Real Madrid 0, Málaga 0. 90:00 +4:00 Full time
Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) is shown the yellow card for hand ball. 90:00 +2:10 Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) header from very close range is just a bit too high. Assisted by Marcelo with a cross. 74:45 Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the attacking half. 64:36 Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) right footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Isco. 64:15 Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Daniel Carvajal with a cross. 57:43 Attempt blocked. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Luka Modric with a cross. 57:21 57:18 Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) header from the right side of the six yard box misses to the left. Assisted by Isco with a cross. 55:23 Attempt saved. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Cristiano Ronaldo. 54:35 Attempt missed. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Cristiano Ronaldo with a cross. 49:42 Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Toni Kroos. 46:45 Attempt saved. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Daniel Carvajal with a cross. 43:14 Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Isco. 38:25 Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) header from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Jesé with a cross. 34:46 Attempt saved. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Daniel Carvajal. 29:07 Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Daniel Carvajal with a cross. 19:06 Offside, Real Madrid. Luka Modric tries a through ball, but Cristiano Ronaldo is caught offside. 18:19 Attempt blocked. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) right footed shot from long range on the right is blocked. Assisted by Jesé.14:10 Attempt missed. Isco (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Cristiano Ronaldo. 9:15 Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) header from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Marcelo with a cross. 7:01 Offside, Real Madrid. Daniel Carvajal tries a through ball, but Cristiano Ronaldo is caught offside. 5:09 Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) right footed shot from the centre of the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Marcelo.

Paul Knight
Cheetah

Post by Paul Knight »

This note is just below my 4 substitutes of which I have never seen any points shown on their lines . If I shift my substitutes around during the match week they still show no points and the player subbed shows nothing as well. am I missing something?

NOTE: The points breakdown shown for the 4 subs bench players are the points you WOULD have scored IF these players were in your starting lineup, instead of on the bench. Use this nugget of info to choose who to put into your starting 11, and who to keep out of the team.

lee2009
Treebeard

Post by lee2009 »

bloggie wrote:Double doubled Ronaldo after not having him in his bonanza week and they get a 0-0 at home to Malaga.
Same here, need at least a couple of goals in the Champions League now! :lol:

Chapps1987
Cheetah

Post by Chapps1987 »

Hi all,

Couple of questions...

firstly does your euro signing only apply to champions league games?
Secondly, if I bring on my subs for the late game on Saturday, does this still apply or do I have to set my team out before 3pm on Saturday? :mrgreen:

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Post by Brightwater »

You get Euro player points for domestic league, not domestic cup.

Your subs count if you make them before kickoff...the site is often very slow and sometimes doesn't make your subs. :roll:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”