To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Daily Mail FISO ML 2013/14

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
WilBert
Dumbledore

Re: Daily Mail FISO ML

Post by WilBert »

Exactly the same here Art, some terrible choices for me so far this season sees transfers used at a record high.

Some lowlights - Jonathan Williams, Kagawa, Taylor, Koscielny, Coutinho, Walcott, Mata, Shelvey, Rat, Erikson, Valencia.

Going to be a long season ...

Update on Rose - out until after the international break then Spurs play CIty and Utd!

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

Well, mine were unlucky some of yours were just foolish ;)

Thanks for the update. I'm going to get rid of him, so expect a shock return in the next game.....

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

I finally took the plunge on Rose last week in most of mine. Although will bring him back when he reappears (although not if it just before those two hard fixtures), but probably for someone else.

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

Art Vandelay wrote:Well, mine were unlucky yours were just foolish ;)

Thanks for the update. I'm going to get rid of him, so expect a shock return in the next game.....
Edited :wink:

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

Right, that's it. I've had enough and am going to do what was unthinkable for the last two years............I'm ditching Van Persie :shock:

Only wish I'd known he was definitely out today and I'd have switched to Aguero already :roll:

edmo33
FISOhead
FS Record: 7th Overall Sky Sports Euro2012, 15th Overall Sky Sports 2012/13, 77th overall TFF 12/13, 28th overall Irish Times 12/13

Post by edmo33 »

Art Vandelay wrote:Right, that's it. I've had enough and am going to do what was unthinkable for the last two years............I'm ditching Van Persie :shock:

Only wish I'd known he was definitely out today and I'd have switched to Aguero already :roll:
The niggling injury seems to be lasting wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long, I have to agree with you that it could/should be time to get rid.

Too many other strikers doing the business to keep him. Rooney and RVP seem to be assisting each others goals this season anyway, so Rooney would be substantial coverage at a cheaper price.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”