To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Game is Live

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
Cane
FISOhead
FS Record: 10/11 TFF Weekly Winner - 11/12 Mail Monthly Winner, SDT WDT Top 100 x 4 - 12/13 TFF Weekly Winner, TFF Tinkerman Winner, TFF Monthly 2nd, Sky Monthly Winner, Daily Mail 24th - 13/14 TFF Champions Race 3rd - EL LWDT Week 2 Winner

Game is Live

Post by Cane »

http://fantasyfootball.dailymail.co.uk/

£1,000,000 for the perfect starting 11 even though it's a squad game.
...how many Chelsea, Spurs and City players will be amoungst the biggest points scorers and why would people put them in their starting 11 when they play Sunday/Monday in the first week?

Swizz.

Striker
FISO Knight

Re: Game is Live

Post by Striker »

Notwithstanding the fact that no one will actually select the Perfect Starting XI, we are allowed five teams and could dedicate one as our impossible lottery ticket.

Personally I entered two teams last season and that is enough in a game where you need to rotate. The trick would then be to remember to enter my lottery ticket as the first of my three teams for the upcoming season.

Incidentally if it seems that someone has won £1,000,000, perhaps the "insurers" will run an additional competition for anyone to discover a better team. :wink:

On the positive side a first prize of £40,000 in a free competition must make the Mail one of, if not the, best game(s) nowadays.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

I will have a go, but all five teams are going to be aimed at a monthly prize and nothing else.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

The Perfect Starting 11 - There is one prize of £1,000,000. This prize will be awarded to the Manager whose starting 11 on Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 12.45pm correctly matches the highest possible points scoring 11 from the game player list after the final game of the season on Saturday, May 17, 2014 in any of the five game formations. The starting 11 will be a Manager’s 11 on the pitch at first kick off on Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 12.45pm and will not include substitutes. A Manager’s team must match exactly the highest scoring scoring 11 after the last eligible match which may be in any of the five team formations in the game. Managers are only permitted one entry for the Perfect 11 prize; this entry will be the first team created by any given Manager. In the event that more than one Manager matches the Perfect 11 at the end of the season, the £1M prize will be shared.

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

Hello all, nice to be back 8-) I've just had a look about and I'm attempting to liven up the thread with the following observations....

I'm don't think it's that impossible for someone to guess the best possible side. For example last season (I haven't got the scores so this is an educated guess) you could have picked Hart, Evra, Baines, Ivanovic, Hazard, Mata, Corzola, Bale, Michu, RPV, Suarez. Must have been affordable with four cheapest subs and that doesn't look unguessable :?

Although it looks more tightly priced this year. I just had a quick look and there didn't really seem to be any obvious bargains like Hazard and Corzola last time or reliable cheapies like Nolan. In fact it was so tough I ended up with two Hull players :shock:

I see the prize money has gone up, this is good obviously but it's been cut for the runners up. It doesn't really bother me because I'll be finishing top but it'd be fairer to have the money more widely spread (25-10-5-3-1 or something)

Jamie Redkapp!?! In every mini-league? Does this mean we now only need a total of four real people to make a valid league? Then we all have one straggler dragging it down. And not for first time :)

the dude abides
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Dreamteam Renault Clio Sport Winner 2010/11

Post by the dude abides »

I must admit i like the Mail game. It was my first foray into fantasy football on the net...
Mind you , if FISO are to do mini- leagues it will have to be a tad better than the debacle last year.. That was hilarious....Maybe have a 2 week cut off point this year, so we can form the leagues, & know 100% who is in what league.??
Whatever,i will have my 5 teams, & hope to have a respectable finish.......Good luck all ...

fanADE
Treebeard
FS Record: Winner MATT HODGSON J4G WC2014 PREDICTIONS

Post by fanADE »

i am liking the new picturesque format... interesting about this new obsession with Starting 11.. is there a logic to it?? to deter multiples joining mid way through ( i will explore this on another post!)

anyway i've created a league and am now waiting for a fiso league that i can drag down!

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

My favourite game too. I agree dude, someone (else) will have to be more organised with any mini leagues this year.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”