To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Mindreader.

A Fantasy Football forum for news and comment on Metro Premier Fantasy Football.
CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Mindreader.

Post by CptPugwash »

I am reading your mind.

Post Transfer Window 1. Your front 8 of your best team reads

Carzola/Nasri or Toure/Valencia or Kagawa/Michu or Dyer/Bale, Pienaar or Fellaini

Hazard / Tevez / Van Persie.

In defence you have Ivanovich & Rafael maybe Baines & Gibbs.

wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

Re: Mindreader.

Post by wandacatvenus »

You mean it's become a 3 player game at the moment as a lot of teams look similar after being allowed 6 free transfers last week.

The game should diversify to a 5 player game in a few weeks when you are only allowed one transfer a week, once injuries occur.

Also do you bring back Rooney / Aguero ? in the next few weeks. If so, who for.

RVP not starting today will have caught a few out, particular if you Captained him. The worst scenario is your Captain coming on for the last 20 mins. Better to not come on and use an auto sub.

This game still has plenty of twist and turns.

Sunderland / Reading re-arrangement will mix things up. I also suspect having Mata/Silva/Dempsey at the right time will have some influence as well.

How are you doing yourself on this game. My only team is just inside the top 1000 tonight after a poor first week. Have managed good captain choices the last two weeks.

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Mindreader.

Post by CptPugwash »

Crap start TBH. Sunderland - Reading PP really shafted me.

At least had a half way decent Cpt choice this week Cazorla across the board, the only midfielder in all 5 teams.
Best of the bunch is about 200th.

All my teams had the front 8 above, with 1or2 differenentials each.

I put Snodgrass in 3 teams, 60plus for 5.5m forward with no goals or asissts is nice.

This game is all about getting 11 players on the pitch, so SRF will have caught a few out today no Kag or RVP, i expected one or the other to play. No Valencia or Evra even more surprising. Thank god Rafael got a game, but i presume he will be the most selected defender anyway.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Metro Fantasy Football”