To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

CHEATING

A Fantasy Football forum for news and comment on Metro Premier Fantasy Football.
wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

CHEATING

Post by wandacatvenus »

The teams in 2nd, 4th and 5th are managed by Jennifer Lenharth and Jonathan Lenharth

By sheer co-incidence both Jennifers team in 2nd and Jonathan team in 4th have Noble and Jaaskelanen in them. (teams can be accessed via the Facebook League)

Not exactly common picks that you would choose if the teams were managed seperately.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: CHEATING

Post by blahblah »

Ask Dixon :wink:

Crookface
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 7thOverall 05/06, Winner MOTM Jan, Nov 07 - April 12.  MOTW Winner 2012. 

Post by Crookface »

Throw them all out as My teams can move up.

Thought to be fair it is probably his misses name and login which he uses, so not to much can be done about it I suppose.

62COYRDr Monkey McKilt980228939-60-252062

Not sure if the person in 62nd is a doctor or a Monkey!!

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Five long bones »

To be honest, everything that can be done has been done, they know they run a cheats charter, all they care about are site hits, so it`s cheat to compete, abstain, or play fair and don`t complain.

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

In no way am i saying you are wrong but just to throw this in there.

My other half plays FPL (last 2 years in the top 25,000) with me. She asks me for advice from time to time and i tell her the players i rate, teams with good fixture runs to concentrate on etc. Our teams are often very similar as a result. Oh and she has Noble and Jaas (I have Jaas).

Both teams are managed from the same ISP but i can assure you are managed by two different people.

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

I know CY, with FPL it`s a diferent type of situation, the Mail, Metro, and to some extent Sky are free games that offer substantial financial rewards for weekly, monthly and seasonal success, this is extremely tempting for those players with skill, and lets say no moral issues with exploiting the obvious open doors.

Some have challenged the simplicity of these options, and have had some success, but the organisers have done nothing to prevent repeat offenders coming back to the honeypot.

Fair play to Dean Prosser for playing by the rules this year, but there will be more cheats on a smaller scale that is for certain.

wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

Post by wandacatvenus »

Jennifers team in 2nd reads

Vorm/ Jaaskerlainan

Baines / Cole / Riise / Clichy / Vertongen
Toure / Kagawa / Pienaar / Michu/ Noble
Adebayor / Hazard/ Tevez

Jonathans team in 4th reads

Jaaskerlainan / Cech
Clichy / Rangel /Ivanovic / Riise / Assou-Ekotto
Toure / Kagawa / Pienaar / Valencia / Noble
Adebayor / Tevez / Pogrebnyak

9/15 players are identical. Probably note enough evidence here to prove both teams are managed by the same person, though I am surprised to see Adebayor brought into both teams, in addition to the WH pair.

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

If it`s 10 teams from 2 people with different e-mail addresses with the same IP Address, then they can`t and won`t entertain it, more than 5 each at similar IP addys and transfer patterns and you may get some action, it`s a shit sandwich if you find yourself in a battle for cash, but bear in mind, a lot of these aforementioned players are absolutely legitimate.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Five long bones wrote:I know CY, with FPL it`s a diferent type of situation, the Mail, Metro, and to some extent Sky are free games that offer substantial financial rewards for weekly, monthly and seasonal success, this is extremely tempting for those players with skill, and lets say no moral issues with exploiting the obvious open doors.

Some have challenged the simplicity of these options, and have had some success, but the organisers have done nothing to prevent repeat offenders coming back to the honeypot.

Fair play to Dean Prosser for playing by the rules this year, but there will be more cheats on a smaller scale that is for certain.
I came to the conclusion last season that you'd be a fool not to exploit the WAG-team opportunity, the trick is to be good enough to pull it off and not brag about it. I know that won't go down well with a lot here, but that's my thought. You still have to sit there and to the graft, unlike the auto-multi on WDT/SDT some seasons back.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Metro Fantasy Football”