To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

METRO FANTASY EUROPE (CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GAME)

A Fantasy Football forum for news and comment on Metro Premier Fantasy Football.
wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

METRO FANTASY EUROPE (CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GAME)

Post by wandacatvenus »

I did not see this game advertised on FISO

http://fantasyfootball.metro.co.uk/?competition=EU_CL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Threw one team in at the last minute yesterday. I had O time for research, not even sure if any of my picks are injured. Ronaldo is Captained, so hope he is not injured.

Anyone else playing?

El Tel of Ealing
Grumpy Old Man

Re: METRO FANTASY EUROPE (CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GAME)

Post by El Tel of Ealing »

I'm having a bash.
But I am disappointed that it is now a Euro version of the Premier League game,with incomprehensible scoring.
Last year's full season CL game was a serious test.

wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

Post by wandacatvenus »

One of my picks was Marcelo

Guess who next weeks free transfer will be

Inglebongas
FISOhead
FS Record: MOTW and MOTM anf Brassic Cup winner. Tiny league 2012/13... ok not much in 13 seasons...but something!

Post by Inglebongas »

I just entered a team.... so on zero.... any FISO league?

Nabby
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nabby »

very difficult to gauge your position between Tuesday and Wednesday, with such big points on offer. I had a team in 282nd yesterday, after last nights updates it was 3737 :shock: and that was with Ronaldo scoring ok. I guess there was plenty of Rooneys around but even so 3500 places in ine day. Lets see where we yo-yo back up after tonights games are updated.

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

Anyone know if we get extra transfers after group stage or is it still just 2 transfers per game week?
can't see anything in rules which indicates anything other than 2 transfers.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

'There are three ‘transfer windows’ during the Metro Fantasy Europe competition. These allow you to make an additional 4 free transfers during the Match Week, giving you a total of 6 free transfers. The ‘transfer window’ Match Weeks are those that immediately follow the end of competition stages to allow you to remove players at clubs who are no longer in the competition.'

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

I have noticed the cream has started to rise to the top in this game of recent. Andy Edwards et al have all surfaced within the top 100. This is my first season playing the Euros and I have a team in the top 100. Just wanted to know in such a short format of the game and with limited players to select from going forward (due to 16 eliminated teams) what is a realistic points total that you can afford to be behind the leader at this point in time and still harbour aspirations of still winnning? I am about 350 points behind the current leader.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Metro Fantasy Football”