To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Pets...

A forum for general discussion on Career, Business & Hobby subjects and topics
Knulpuk
Dumbledore
FS Record: Ultra ultra consistent (see above)

Re: Pets...

Post by Knulpuk »

To be fair taken a couple of years ago but as of yesterday she was still climbing trees, seeing off next doors male Burmese, digging up my beetroot.

Ironfist
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th

Post by Ironfist »

Ironfist wrote:
Vid wrote: I had to encourage a partially plucked pigeon out of the house yesterday that had Oscar brought in as his offering towards the household meals :-)
Cool... at least it was an edible offering :D I had half (and still alive) snake brought in by one of the street cats I feed a acouple of weeks ago. I have the pic somewhere...
This is a half eaten Dice snake brought in by one of the street cats I feed...
FISO Snake.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bunners
Dumbledore

Post by Bunners »

This is Libby my 6 year old rescue Staff....in the garden with the rabbits :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ironfist
FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

Does Libby care about the rabbits, or does she ignore/tolerate their presence?

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

murf wrote:My dog is 2 now. Female labradoodle. Smooth coated like a lab (more a Fox Red than a Golden) but quite tall and thin like a Poodle. Speed like a Greyhound. Still mad like a puppy.
You could be describing our (well our daughters to be precise) Labridoodle there. although slightly lighter in colour. Straight haired ones are fairly unusual. Has a very strong hunting instinct, especially likes chasing cats, even though my daughter also has 3 of those. Those are treated like part of her pack.

How do you post pictures again ?
Last edited by Rick on 13 Jun 2013, 08:58, edited 2 times in total.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Rick wrote:Straight haired ones are fairly unusual.
Mine is second generation - her parents were both typically curly labradoodles, one chocolate and one blonde. Apparently that means a wider spread of gene variation - some of her brothers/sisters had tight back curls.

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Twinkle is second generation too. Apparently she was the only straight haired one in the litter. the breeder let her go for half price because of it. Donna was delighted, that was the one she wanted anyway.

Ironfist
FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

This is Milo... ( :roll: ) he 's a 7 weeks old Jack-Russell Terrier who is the most recent addition to our family...
FISO MiloOdin (3).jpg

Here with Odin - our 8yo male Akita (mix) - who is not too impressed with that new little pest...
FISO MiloOdin (2).jpg

Richt
FISO Knight
FS Record: Averagely consistant.

Post by Richt »

Pet related.

Horizon tonight on the telly box is all about the view from a cats perspective. Looks quite cute.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

Richt wrote:Pet related.

Horizon tonight on the telly box is all about the view from a cats perspective. Looks quite cute.
Yeah, first thing missus said to me when I walked in the door, should be interesting.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

My cat Sprocket.
Currently aged 16

bluenosey
Dumblenose
FS Record: FISO Goals Champ 2018/19 & 2019/20

Post by bluenosey »

Some great pics on here guys 8-)

Bunners
Dumbledore

Post by Bunners »

Ironfist wrote:Does Libby care about the rabbits, or does she ignore/tolerate their presence?
She really couldn't care less never takes any interest even when the b&w one runs past thumping in her face

Ironfist
FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

Bunners wrote:
Ironfist wrote:Does Libby care about the rabbits, or does she ignore/tolerate their presence?
She really couldn't care less never takes any interest even when the b&w one runs past thumping in her face
My 8yo male Akita called Odin doesn't care about our rabbits too. He allows our cockatoo to ride him and the cats to do as they're pleased. The 7 weeks old Jack Russell gets into a berserk frenzy when the rabbits or the parrot walk the floor around him and he's smaller (atm) than all of them :lol:

Bunners
Dumbledore

Post by Bunners »

Ironfist wrote:
Bunners wrote:
My 8yo male Akita called Odin doesn't care about our rabbits too. He allows our cockatoo to ride him and the cats to do as they're pleased. The 7 weeks old Jack Russell gets into a berserk frenzy when the rabbits or the parrot walk the floor around him and he's smaller (atm) than all of them :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Ironfist
FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

This is part of the street cats posse (pussy :mrgreen: :roll: ) I feed twice a day.
There's about 20 of them all included and they wander between my house and two others about 100m down the street , where they get food at different times.
I also built them a couple of dens (the box with the circular openings)... though they completely refused to use the bought one (squashed on top).

FISO Burgata cats.jpg

Moist von Lipwig
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL Spring 16 Winner 2010-11. Murfs F1 Predictions 2012 Winner. Pick Quick 2012-13 Winner. SP4s Predictions League A & Champions League

Post by Moist von Lipwig »

Daisy.

Just turned 18 - this photo is from 6 years back
Daisy.jpg

juckster
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of a mile in another mans shoes pre TW2. Total wins £550 SDT 2011/12.

Post by juckster »

Richt wrote:Horizon tonight on the telly box is all about the view from a cats perspective. Looks quite cute.
Just bought one of those cat collar cameras off Ebay (£18). Should be delivered in a week or so and I'll try it out on one of my 3 cats - probably the Male cat Bobby (named after Super Bob Taylor) he's the most laid back of the three and less likely to try and shake the camera off. I doubt any of my cats will be walking 2 miles a day though, most probably I'll get 20 hours footage of the spare bedroom wall accompanied with the sound of a cat snooring :)

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

juckster wrote:
Richt wrote:Horizon tonight on the telly box is all about the view from a cats perspective. Looks quite cute.
Just bought one of those cat collar cameras off Ebay (£18). Should be delivered in a week or so and I'll try it out on one of my 3 cats - probably the Male cat Bobby (named after Super Bob Taylor) he's the most laid back of the three and less likely to try and shake the camera off. I doubt any of my cats will be walking 2 miles a day though, most probably I'll get 20 hours footage of the spare bedroom wall accompanied with the sound of a cat snooring :)

Do they clip onto the collar or do they come with a collar?

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

If we can get GPS tracking for our felines we have ourselves another fantasy franchise in the making :-D
Last edited by Tacalabala on 14 Jun 2013, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.

juckster
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of a mile in another mans shoes pre TW2. Total wins £550 SDT 2011/12.

Post by juckster »

Surprised wrote:
juckster wrote:

Do they clip onto the collar or do they come with a collar?
Comes with a collar and a USB cable.

Knulpuk
Dumbledore
FS Record: Ultra ultra consistent (see above)

Post by Knulpuk »

juckster wrote:Comes with a collar and a USB cable.
Good value, that must be a massively long cable

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

LMFAO

In all seriousness (if that is possible), now we're looking into it since you said. The neighbour's cat has a well earned reputation for being as loyal as Judas.

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

Tacalabala wrote:If we can get GPS tracking for our felines we have ourselves another fantasy franchise in the making :-D
Already available, a bit pricey still though.

greenman
FISOhead

Post by greenman »

Starting with the four dogs :-) From the left, Pumpkin, Meg, George and Maddie

barry
FISO Knight

Post by barry »

"pumpkin doesn't do "sit!" " 8-)

greenman
FISOhead

Post by greenman »

barry wrote:"pumpkin doesn't do "sit!" " 8-)
Good spot, the others respond to 'wait' and being the youngest she does her own thing!

Ironfist
FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

Very very cool greenman :D wonderful pack.

Tricky Tree
FISO Knight

Post by Tricky Tree »

greenman wrote:
barry wrote:"pumpkin doesn't do "sit!" " 8-)
Good spot, the others respond to 'wait' and being the youngest she does her own thing!

Did you not say "wait - FISO photo" - sure that would have done the trick

greenman
FISOhead

Post by greenman »

Next up the ducks, Call Ducks to be precise.

Excuse Percy the cockerel in the background there, more of him later!!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Careers, Businesses & Hobbies”