To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Future of Indian Ayurvedic treatments

A forum for general discussion on Health and Fitness issues and topics such as well-being
taahira

Future of Indian Ayurvedic treatments

Post by taahira »

Ayurvedic treatments in India are centuries old, these treatments have evoked interest in people from far and wide. Ayurvedic treatments are available for various illnesses such as Spondylitis, Sciatica, Arthritis, gastric problems, jaundice and aches. Many tourists visit India annually to seek these treatments. It is a great idea to visit India for a vacation and seek Ayurvedic treatments. Ayurvedic treatments comprise many treatment procedures. These treatments have cure for various recurrent illnesses, after the treatment is completed these diseases do not recur again. Ayurvedic treatments are affordable and have cure for numerous illnesses. The Ayurvedic treatments are passed on from one generation to another to benefit each generation and cure all their diseases. Ayurveda has an increasing popularity within the country and outside it. There is an influx of tourists visiting the country every year seeking Ayurvedic treatments. Ayurvedic treatments are effective against various illnesses, these diseases do not recur again once they are cured. Ayurvedic treatments heal the mind, body and soul. There is a bright future for the Ayurvedic treatments in India. As there is a steady increase in the number of patients seeking Ayurvedic treatments, there is also increasing popularity. There is also increasing awareness about Ayurveda in foreign countries, this has had an increase in foreign visitors. Those who seek these treatments have become patrons of it.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Re: Future of Indian Ayurvedic treatments

Post by Vid »

I'll let this one pass as the OP left his advertising link out of the post. Might actually provide an interesting discussion if anyone knows anything about this.

unc.si.
FISO Knight
FS Record: 'Loser' by Beck

Post by unc.si. »

Ayurvedic - isn't he the Russian left back?

aldo1
Grumpy Old Man

Post by aldo1 »

Is he related to NemanjaVidic?

unc.si.
FISO Knight
FS Record: 'Loser' by Beck

Post by unc.si. »

Arsenal put a bid in for him but were outbid by Doxa Drama of the Greek 2nd division

jpk
Dumbledore

Post by jpk »

I find a nice hot curry clears out my system quite nicely, a bit like a smelly detox

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Post by Brightwater »

Hmmm...I think I'll pass on the lead, mercury and arsenic. :shock:

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Do they work on FF teams?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Health & fitness incl. well-being”