To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

►► FISO Divisional Championships SE16 2020/21 bossdrum takes the Team of the season title

A Forum for all Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Links, Mini-Leagues and Side Games (i.e. inter-FISO competitions run by FISO users)
Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Re: ►► FISO Divisional Championships SE16 2020/21 Round 6

Post by Oxford NZ »

27 TC's, 3 BB's and 3 WC's played this week.
Most of us have captained or TC Kane so will be keen to see if his ankle will recover in time for Southampton, Dhillonajit has put his faith in Son for his TC so he will not be so keen for a quick recovery.
Kane TC and Sigurdsson give aardvark a nice 53 (-4) to lead the scoring so far.
Season 16 Round 6 GW 3 link to the tables can be found here
Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment as we have lots of fantasy yet to come.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

And so ends what seemed to me a long GW of fantasy entertainment. Lots of TC's and WC's played this week so there are some good scores from many of our 121 managers.
taivt holds a small lead over Redsnout in the Premier division. Stormrider hit this weeks high score of 86 and the average score was 65.
Season 16 Round 6 GW 4 link to the tables can be found here GW 5 deadline approaches rapidly so no time to plot a break away super league just yet. Good luck all with the promotion / relegation battles and stay tuned for the next exciting instalment as we have lots of fantasy yet to come.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

One BB, Two Free hits and eleven WC's played.
Good luck to all our 121 managers, the link to the tables is somewhere about here and please stay tuned for the next exciting instalment as we have a lot of fantasy to play out in this exciting GW.
Promotion and relegation battles will be decided this week.
Last edited by Oxford NZ on 25 Apr 2021, 23:09, edited 2 times in total.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

nemo 7x having a good GW with his BB returning 76 (-4) and Iheanacho still to play, 16 from the bench, 20 from Wood and Salah captain 9 x 2.

Good luck to all our 121 managers, the link to the tables is somewhere about here and please stay tuned for the next exciting instalment as Vardy and co kick off to complete this entertaining GW.
Promotion and relegation battles will be decided this week.

In my case I will loose out on a promotion by transfers made, unless Iheanacho can match Wood and set fire to Tall Pauls promotion dream.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

yes ONZ these never ending game weeks have been great for keeping people entertained through Lockdown but the novelty has worn off :( so hopefully back to the usual this year.
I do like the three days though, although probably in the minority over that :lol: Saturday morning (Friday night) game means I can look up the H2H league teams before the Sunday morning onslaught of games.
Thanks for your continued running of the Divisionals :) .

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

It's incredibly tight at the top of League 2, five points between the top 6 teams - I think any one of us could win it or miss out on promotion.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Aldershot Rejects wrote: 26 Apr 2021, 08:53 It's incredibly tight at the top of League 2, five points between the top 6 teams - I think any one of us could win it or miss out on promotion.
Good luck AR :), even Ironfist will be sweating on the strong hands for Kasper to cling on to his second place in the division. A couple of Vardy/ Nacho captains in the mix will keep the tension until the fat lady sings.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Round 6 ends with a cracking good goal scored by Kelechi Iheanacho.
Redsnout wins his second Premiership title and takes the lead in the team of the season table with 45 points.
FranckKessie, Stormrider, sdhough and TheRumourMill gain promotion to the Premiership.
Stena Bib, velcro, Bernd Leno’s Garage, Blue Fire and stripes1973 climb up to the Championship
Multiple Scorgasms, chris2k_11, Mashed Potatoes, Aldershot Rejects and Ironfist will be competing in League 1 after a very close competition in League 2
Dhillonajit wins the National league with an outstanding round scoring 357 in the last 5 GW's. slowfish, Yard of Grass, ares89 and the dodgy Kiwi also make the move into League 2.
Congratulations to TheBigLewandowski, iMmi and Doogal who step up to the heady heights of the National league.

Commiserations to all those relegated, There is one final round to re claim your places before the season end, so good luck in your new divisions.

The link to the tables is somewhere about here and please stay tuned for the next exciting instalment as round 7 will be kicking off soon, and as always hits do not count in the first GW of each round.

The Minertaur
Wideboy

Post by The Minertaur »

Gutted. Missed out on promotion with the same number of points as somebody who got promoted. I'm sure it's on here somewhere but what's the decider for a tie? Number of hits?

Almost from Sunday league to Championship!

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

You lost out by tie breaker 1,good luck next round . The rules are in the OP.

TIEBREAKERS
1. Fewest Transfers in the Round.
2. H2H wins for each GW in the Round between the tied teams 1 point for a GW win 0 points for a loss or draw.
TC from GW1 get deducted only for the H2H tiebreaker purpose.
3. Overall FPL points for the whole FPL season to date.
4. Admins decision will be the final tie breaker but the manager having a lower FPL ID is not too bad if it gets to this point, and better than a virtual coin toss.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Apologies for not contributing to this thread this season, but it has been shiter than the shittiest shite......

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Good luck for the final round of the shittiest season in the history of shite. Looking forward to a legendary Blah end of season come back :)

No need to apologise btw my posts are getting shorter and less informative as the season of shite progresses :oops:

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

I doubt I'll be in top 3m.

I was fed up with the Prem before Xmas, but feel obliged to watch matches which makes me more fed up......

Thankfully cycling is now in full swing as the Snooker season finishes.

The Olympics could have record low viewing, and the Euros can go and eat themselves....

stripes1973
Grumpy Old Man

Post by stripes1973 »

The Minertaur wrote: 27 Apr 2021, 11:22 Gutted. Missed out on promotion with the same number of points as somebody who got promoted. I'm sure it's on here somewhere but what's the decider for a tie? Number of hits?

Sorry mate I just pipped you by least number of transfers I think

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

stripes1973 wrote: 27 Apr 2021, 20:20
The Minertaur wrote: 27 Apr 2021, 11:22 Gutted. Missed out on promotion with the same number of points as somebody who got promoted. I'm sure it's on here somewhere but what's the decider for a tie? Number of hits?

Sorry mate I just pipped you by least number of transfers I think
7 transfers v 9 transfers for The Minertaur .

TIEBREAKERS
1. Fewest Transfers in the Round.
2. H2H wins for each GW in the Round between the tied teams 1 point for a GW win 0 points for a loss or draw.
TC from GW1 get deducted only for the H2H tiebreaker purpose.
3. Overall FPL points for the whole FPL season to date.
4. Admins decision will be the final tie breaker but the manager having a lower FPL ID is not too bad if it gets to this point, and better than a virtual coin toss.

Neath boy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Egg Cup Premier league champions 2011-12 and 2012-13. Fiso H2H PremierLeague champion 2015/16. FISO Super League regular season champion 2016-17.

Post by Neath boy »

Gutted to miss out on promotion back to the Premier league on the last day. Autosubs did for me!

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Neath boy wrote: 28 Apr 2021, 07:55 Gutted to miss out on promotion back to the Premier league on the last day. Autosubs did for me!
Good luck for the next round :) The Championship is so competitive 328 points would see you through in any other division, and third in the Premier division. Just looking down the league, there are also a few other past premiership winners below you in the Championship including Reds363 who was the brains behind setting up this competition for the FISO community. Our round 2 winners Caf and Season 12 round 7 winner Joccki_10 could not avoid the drop and will play in division 1 for round 7, but I am sure they will not stay down for long.

Link to FISO Divisional Championship hall of fame will be updated when I get a chance, but there is some great FISO history to be found there including your Premiership wins in seasons 13 and 14 :)

Neath boy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Egg Cup Premier league champions 2011-12 and 2012-13. Fiso H2H PremierLeague champion 2015/16. FISO Super League regular season champion 2016-17.

Post by Neath boy »

Thanks again for running it Oxford NZ. It is indeed a most competitive competition.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

The final round of season 16 kicks off with five more GW's of fun for your entertainment.
Five BB's and three WC's played from our 121 managers. A few us us have taken advantage of the no hits rule in the first GW of each round to set up our squads for the final chance of Team of the season points and promotion.

Season 16 Round 7 link to the tables can be found here.

Season 16 Round 6 link to the tables can be found here.

Season 16 Round 5 link to the tables can be found here.

Season 16 Round 4 link to the tables can be found here.

Season 16 Round 3 link to the tables can be found here.

Season 16 Round 2 link to the tables can be found here.

Season 16 Round 1 link to the tables can be found here.

Link to FISO Divisional Championship hall of fame

Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment and good luck for the remainder of the season.

FranckKessie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by FranckKessie »

Hallelujah! Just realised I've finally reached the Premier League. What a rollercoaster to get here. Threw away a massive lead in last GW of last season using FH chip. Then had the worst start of all time hitting an overall rank in GW13 of 3,228,157 :shock: Fortunes started turn prior to gameweek start I sat at 68,745 with promotion to Premier League being the icing on the cake :D :D :D

First up is survival in the Premier League as I have no PL experience, chips to play, a incredibly low TV so I am probably slight underdog :wink:

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Congratulations Franck and good luck. Hope to join you there next season!

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Some points in the bag from the early games. Still a lot of fantasy to play out this GW, so stay tuned for the next exciting instalment :)
Season 16 Round 7 link to the tables can be found if you click :arrow: here.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Still a lot of fantasy auto subs to play out this GW, so stay tuned for the next exciting instalment :)
Season 16 Round 7 link to the tables can be found if you click :arrow: here.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

FranckKessie wrote: 01 May 2021, 18:50 Hallelujah! Just realised I've finally reached the Premier League. What a rollercoaster to get here. Threw away a massive lead in last GW of last season using FH chip. Then had the worst start of all time hitting an overall rank in GW13 of 3,228,157 :shock: Fortunes started turn prior to gameweek start I sat at 68,745 with promotion to Premier League being the icing on the cake :D :D :D

First up is survival in the Premier League as I have no PL experience, chips to play, a incredibly low TV so I am probably slight underdog :wink:
And currently sitting on top of the Premiership :) Good luck for the rest of the season.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Also congratulations to From4corners for his BB 65 (-4) and three still to play :)

FranckKessie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by FranckKessie »

Thanks SP. Hope to see you in PL soon👍🏾

Oxford NZ wrote: 03 May 2021, 06:45 And currently sitting on top of the Premiership :) Good luck for the rest of the season.
Lady luck is indeed smiling at me right now😄

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

An "interesting" GW to start the final round of he season. Most of us were not able to field a full squad. From4corners managed a fine 77 (-4) from his BB squad and Spreadsheet scored a 69 from his WC. FranckKessie leads the Premiership following his promotion from the Championship :) There is lots going on in all the Divisions so check out the tables by clicking the link :arrow: here.

Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment as we have a double GW planed to keep you on your toes :)

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

:evil: already 10 - 20 points from a aim of returning to the PL. :(

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

The Triple / Double is upon us and many of our 121 managers have played chips and taken hits to take advantage of this.
Vardy and co kicked off already but Newcastle spoiled the party :)

There is lots going on in all the Divisions so check out the tables by clicking the link :arrow: here The chips used tab has some useful information and it is easier to count my points scored rather than count the number of chips played.
Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment as this potentially high scoring GW plays out and news footage of me having to eat my hat if Bruno Fernandez scores large.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

danderman1, wahine and Luxmonk all half way to a hundred. Luxmonk taking a -12 to hit 62 (-12) from his BB squad.
Check out the tables by clicking the link :arrow: here The chips used tab has some useful information and it is easier to count my points scored rather than count the number of chips played.
Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment to see if my internet connection holds out long enough to keep this thread going.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Links, Mini-Leagues & Side Games”