To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

5th Annual SuperGrover's £40 FISO FPL Money League

A Forum for all Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Links, Mini-Leagues and Side Games (i.e. inter-FISO competitions run by FISO users)
SuperGrover
Grumpy Old Man

5th Annual SuperGrover's £40 FISO FPL Money League

Post by SuperGrover »

5th Annual SuperGrover's FISO Money League

I am again running the SuperGrover cash FPL league now enter it's 5th season. As usual, I am capping the entry at 25. Please understand this is non-negotiable so please do not try and convince me should the league be filled; I promise I will not budge!

The league rules are as follows:

Format will be traditional FPL (no H2H).

All FISO members are welcome to join, but the league maximum size will not change no matter the level of interest.

Entrance is given on a first come, first served basis. The receipt of entry fee will determine the precedence in which people are admitted to the league.

Entry fee is £40. All money goes into the prize pool and will be fully redistributed to league members. I no longer accept non-GBP currencies due to complexities with PayPal.

I will be participating in the league and be paying entry fee as well. I will be taking no administration fee.

All transactions will be executed through PayPal. All PayPal charges for submitting entrance fees will be the responsibility of the individual league member. I will in no way be responsible for charges incurred.

User information and league code will be distributed via direct, private messaging or email. I will exchange my personal name, location, and PayPal payme link to interested parties. Once I receive the same from an interested party AND have received their entry fee I will send the code out.

Please note that the league is not limited to FISO members.

Payouts will be as follows:

1st place - 50% of pot
2nd place - 25% of pot
3rd place - 11.25% of pot
4th place - 6.25% of pot
5th place - 5 % of pot
6th place - 2.5% of pot

Warning - before joining this mini-league please read the following post from FISO admin: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27293.

From the thread:

4. If you decide to join a mini-league or side-game not Chaired by Admin then you do so at your own risk. Admin does not necessarily know who the Chairman is in real life and may not be able to help you should he/she decide not to distribute the prize he/she has won or has offered themselves. A mini-league or game set up using the FISO forums has nothing to do with FISO Ltd or the forum administrator.

5. If you want to join a non-official mini-league (i.e. one not chaired by me) then you should try and put in place some form of written agreement between the participants and the chairman (using real life names) with regard to the distribution of any prize won. This could be based upon a standard syndicate type agreements - showing the membership and how winnings are paid out. These should be signed but at least do an exchange of private messages.

6. If you join a mini-league not Chaired by Admin or a game run by a forum member and you do not receive the share of winnings you were expecting then do not blame me or FISO Ltd. You were warned.

If you are interested please PM me and I will send you payment details.

Good luck!

SuperGrover
Grumpy Old Man

Re: 5th Annual SuperGrover's £40 FISO FPL Money League

Post by SuperGrover »

Note that the league usually fills up quickly. I would honestly be surprised if i still have openings by end of next week. If interested please contact me ASAP.

SuperGrover
Grumpy Old Man

Post by SuperGrover »

We have 9 spots remaining at this time. As stated please don't delay if you are interested.

SuperGrover
Grumpy Old Man

Post by SuperGrover »

Down to two spots remaining. If interested I suggest you hurry!

SuperGrover
Grumpy Old Man

Post by SuperGrover »

Registration is CLOSED. Thanks for all who joined. You can follow along at https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/lea ... 74/classic.

I will try and do a better job of answering any questions this year as I wasn't too active on FISO last year. In any case good luck to everyone who joined. Hope you have a good shot at finishing 2nd! :)

SuperGrover
Grumpy Old Man

Post by SuperGrover »

Another season has come and gone. A great competition again with just 10 points separating the top two spots and both finishing in the top 600 overall! Congrats to all the winners!

I will be back again in July to organize next year's competition. Until then!

jeffmcgow
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL - FISO Mirror League 1st 2015-16 | Sun - Cheap as Chips Conference 1st 2014-15 & 2015-16

Post by jeffmcgow »

Thanks for organising, SuperGrover. Certainly a tough one this season and I was so glad to nab the final prize place.

SuperGrover
Grumpy Old Man

Post by SuperGrover »

Thanks for organizing your leagues as well. Great options for competition. Hope you do so again next year.

SuperGrover
Grumpy Old Man

Post by SuperGrover »

Unsure if anyone on here knows the user abraml10 but he has some winnings coming his way. If you do know him please ask him to reach out via PM or email. Thanks!

SuperGrover
Grumpy Old Man

Post by SuperGrover »

SuperGrover wrote: 23 May 2019, 01:21 Unsure if anyone on here knows the user abraml10 but he has some winnings coming his way. If you do know him please ask him to reach out via PM or email. Thanks!
Nevermind we are all square now. Again congrats to all winners.

Smurf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Smurf »

I’d love to join the league. If it’s still open can you please PM the details?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Links, Mini-Leagues & Side Games”