To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFFO ISO 09-10

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Telegraph Fantasy Football Online Squad Manager (TFFOSM) - formerly TTF, TFFO & TPLO. For Telegraph Newspaper games see forums above.
Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 8th TFFO 2008/09

Re: TFFO ISO 09-10

Post by Northernmonkey »

I'd love to keep ISO going and I'm sure others will too, OFL is probably the place to do that as most are migrating there. All teams are visible anyway in OFL so it would work really well. Reds is the champ and he plays it so it makes sense to me, plus I'm biased as it's the only game I'm playing next season!

marke192
Treebeard
FS Record: 17th TFFO 07/08,10th 08/09, TFFO ISO winner 07/08, OFL ISO winner 13/14, OFL 2nd 13/14

Post by marke192 »

I'll put a team into an OFL ISO league. The best thing about winning an ISO league is getting to pick the team for the following season and we can't have Reds363 missing out on that! See you all on the OFL forum soon. (unless we play the ISO game in the TFFO forum for nostalgia).

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

I have played and disliked FPL but if we are 'migrating' to OFL I might play but doubt it.

I partly liked TFFO because it was easy to play with my existing knowledge of TFF and ongoing knowledge of player scoring etc, I don't fancy learning a new game.

I'll probably stick to being a one-season-non-wonder at ISO. Best of luck though.

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

Right, I was waiting for the Metro game to launch because it had been mentioned as a possible alternative. It is now launched, and looks crap. It's got the same crazy scoring system as they used for their world cup game (points for passing and tackling etc), as well as an FPL-like squad system with weekly transfer allowance and weekly cutoff for changes. I'm not going to be playing, and since Art (one of the Metro suggesters) also said "if it's the World Cup scoring I'll give it a miss. Certainly one to keep an eye on" (above), I am happy to now rule it out.

So, ISO will now live or die over in OFL! I'm not sure how it will go: with no captaincy choices to make, teams will only be able to differentiate themselves by their transfers. But let's see what happens! It seems we've got at least a few people that would make an OFL ISO worthwhile, so either this evening or in the next couple of days I'll start an ISO 10/11 thread over in the OFL forums. See you there! :D

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

A real shame about the Metro. It would have been quite well suited to ISO. Why can't the companies with good games just leave them alone?! :( That's my two favourites gone in the same season :evil:

Anyway, I've already entered a team in OFL but I'm up for second if we do ISO over there.

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

reds363 wrote:Right, I was waiting for the Metro game to launch because it had been mentioned as a possible alternative. It is now launched, and looks crap. It's got the same crazy scoring system as they used for their world cup game (points for passing and tackling etc), as well as an FPL-like squad system with weekly transfer allowance and weekly cutoff for changes. I'm not going to be playing, and since Art (one of the Metro suggesters) also said "if it's the World Cup scoring I'll give it a miss. Certainly one to keep an eye on" (above), I am happy to now rule it out.

So, ISO will now live or die over in OFL! I'm not sure how it will go: with no captaincy choices to make, teams will only be able to differentiate themselves by their transfers. But let's see what happens! It seems we've got at least a few people that would make an OFL ISO worthwhile, so either this evening or in the next couple of days I'll start an ISO 10/11 thread over in the OFL forums. See you there! :D

I'll be there..... :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football Online Squad Manager (TFFOSM)”