To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Any wonder why we are pants at Tennis

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Tennis games (including Fantasy Wimbledon)
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Any wonder why we are pants at Tennis

Post by blahblah »

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: Any wonder why we are pants at Tennis

Post by murf »

It is becoming more like The Daily Mash every day.

Lots of "disgusted of Tunbridge Wells" dinosaur ranting and then they finish the article by calling some other people "feeble old fossils" :lol:

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

The author did get evicted from the Press Box for not wearing a bra. :?

Richt
FISO Knight
FS Record: Averagely consistant.

Post by Richt »

McEnroe was far from polite on court! Which poo poo's the article bit about the woman getting aggressive after losing a point!

That's all I can be bothered to say, I never really knew the Daily Mail was THIS bad as I grew up in a house reading it. But I certainly have had my eyes opened since then to the dross that's spouted!

Moist von Lipwig
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL Spring 16 Winner 2010-11. Murfs F1 Predictions 2012 Winner. Pick Quick 2012-13 Winner. SP4s Predictions League A & Champions League

Post by Moist von Lipwig »

Its down a failure of the system at a grass roots level - there needs to be more investment in the development of pushy, bossy & critical parents.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

The Daily Mail yearns for a return to the 50's

roadrunner
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 2013 Auto Trader F1 winner

Post by roadrunner »

The 1850s

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Moist von Lipwig wrote:Its down a failure of the system at a grass roots level - there needs to be more investment in the development of pushy, bossy & critical parents.
As the Article implies they would not be welcome in Tennis Clubs across the country. Our Tennis Clubs are "nice" places where "nice" people go, and some possibly live their David Lynchesque lives. Tennis is a side issue, and successful tennis is anathema. The idea of getting a load of oiks in off the streets to see if there is any potential is as likely as the unlikeliest thing.

Maybe there are exceptions, but they are exceptions to this rule of "Mini" Wimbledons across England's fair and pleasant land(s).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Tennis”