To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

2007 ATP Fantasy Tennis Season

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Tennis games (including Fantasy Wimbledon)
cam23
Red & Blue Braces

Post by cam23 »

Any thoughts on who to go with this week?

Im up to 4 appearances already with all the big guns, so its either Madrid OR Paris for Fed,Rafa & Djoko.

Reckon I will take Fed (given Paris a miss in the past) & Nadal (home advantage-won here before) this week and keep the big hitting Serb for Paris (better chance if either of the other 2 dont play) but still not 100%.

Judio
Dumbledore

Post by Judio »

Dont get caught out at the end :wink:

Paris starts on the SUNDAY

cam23
Red & Blue Braces

Post by cam23 »

Judio wrote:Dont get caught out at the end :wink:

Paris starts on the SUNDAY
As if any of us on here would be that silly! :wink:

Full line up for Bagpuss this week - top 100 still a possibility? You got any of the big guys left for Paris? Im putting all my eggs in the 'Djokovic to win Paris in the absence of the other two' basket, long shot but one lives in hope!

Judio
Dumbledore

Post by Judio »

Watch out though

Djokovic won Vienna last week,if he goes a long way in Madrid
he may also pull out of Paris as he has already qualified for Year end event in Shanghai

bagpuss
Grumpy Old Man

Post by bagpuss »

cam23 wrote:Full line up for Bagpuss this week - top 100 still a possibility? You got any of the big guys left for Paris? Im putting all my eggs in the 'Djokovic to win Paris in the absence of the other two' basket, long shot but one lives in hope!
Yeah, I decided to go with the big guns and worry about Paris in a couple of weeks time. So I've selected Fed, Rafa, Djokovic, Gonzo and Berdych for a 5th and final time.

Federer probably wont bother with Paris, and Nadal must be a doubt with the injury he's had. As for Djokovic my thinking has been pretty much summed up by Judio.

I've been sitting just outside the top 200 for the past two months, so will just be happy to try and finish on the leaderboard. Im hoping Roddick will be back for Paris as he could go well there. Still have a Bryan Bros selection held back as well, so its not all bad.

Judio
Dumbledore

Post by Judio »

Davydenko qualified for Shanghai on Sunday

And today he has withdrawn from Madrid :roll:

cam23
Red & Blue Braces

Post by cam23 »

bagpuss wrote:As for Djokovic my thinking has been pretty much summed up by Judio.
Could well be the case but im trailing badly and felt I had to try something different. A Masters Shield means more to Djokovic than it does to the other two and if he sees a depleted field he might not be able to resist having a pop at Paris.

bagpuss
Grumpy Old Man

Post by bagpuss »

Well, it shows what we all know eh? :lol:

Not only do all the big guns turn up, but then Nadal, whos been fairly anonymous lately is the one who makes it to the semis

Im in 177th with just Gasquet the Bryans still in it. Hopeful I can still hold onto a leaderboard finish, will probably be a close one though.

cam23
Red & Blue Braces

Post by cam23 »

Strange finish to the year with 'the forgotten man' Nalbandian claiming back to back Masters titles! Hope he keeps up the form and stays injury free for next year.

Once again I enjoyed this game - gives meaning to some random tournaments and matches you otherwise wouldnt think twice about.

Hopefully we can get a few more takers to join Fiso super league next season and Bagpuss wont get it all his own way at the top ! :wink:

bagpuss
Grumpy Old Man

Post by bagpuss »

cam23 wrote:Strange finish to the year with 'the forgotten man' Nalbandian claiming back to back Masters titles! Hope he keeps up the form and stays injury free for next year.

Once again I enjoyed this game - gives meaning to some random tournaments and matches you otherwise wouldnt think twice about.

Hopefully we can get a few more takers to join Fiso super league next season and Bagpuss wont get it all his own way at the top ! :wink:
I think if you guys had remembered to make your picks more often then it would have been a lot closer! :wink:

The Nalbandian bandwagon did for me, finished lower than Id been in months

Really enjoyed this, and haven't followed tennis so closely since I stopped gambling on it - certainly hope its back next year

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Tennis”