To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

2018 ER CHUMPS Prediction - Holder: Metal Warlord starts again this Thursday 12th October

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Rugby (Rugby Union and Rugby League) games including Fantasy Six Nations
Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Wolf in Sheeps clothing

2018 ER CHUMPS Prediction - Holder: Metal Warlord starts again this Thursday 12th October

Post by Mick MacPaddywack »

Reigning Champion The Net is prepared to take on all-comers.
No shrinking violets accepted ... c'mon y'all!!!
McBear and Metal Warlord shared the podium last year & hopefully are hoping to better themselves.

Pool name: FISO ERC Chumps

Pool code: fledraid

Invites have already gone out to competitors from previous years, but if I've missed someone please accept apologies & apply anyway.
The more the merrier!!

The History from 2015 Season is here

Last edited by Mick MacPaddywack on 09 Oct 2017, 15:50, edited 11 times in total.

Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man

Re: 2015-16 SBru ERC CHUMPS League - starts 12th Nov

And here's the update for the FISO SuperBru ERC Chumps (Challenge) Prediction Cup:
As in the Champions Prediction Cup, the yellow caps are spread evenly & now at the Quarter Final Stages things are quite finely balanced ... only time will tell 8-)

r7 MMP
r6 McBear & Metal Warlord
r5 McBear
r4 salop27
r3 Stokie Bloke
r2 Trampie
r1 SportBilly
Last edited by Mick MacPaddywack on 06 Feb 2016, 00:09, edited 1 time in total.

Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man

Re: 2015-16 SBru ERC CHUMPS League - starts 12th Nov

Leaderboard is as follows:

Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man

Re: 2015-16 SBru ERC CHUMPS League - Quarter Finals this weekend - 8th/9th April

Just a reminder to all ... Trampie probably has this wrapped up, but see if you can do something about it !!

GOOD LUCK, all!!

Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man

Re: 2015-16 SBru ERC CHUMPS League - Quarter Finals this weekend - 8th/9th April - Trampie leads

AND THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT HE DID!!! (Dammit!)

Trampie retained the lead, with MIckMacP chasing hard but running out of steam eventually.

CONGRATS to TRAMPIE , collecting another trophy for his fast expanding collection!!

Thanks to all for participating, the more there are, the better this comp gets ... I hope you all sign up again next year :D

Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man

Re: 2016-17 SBru ERC CHUMPS League - Holder: TRAMPIE - recommences 13th October

It is that time of the year again and the ERC Champs n Chumps Cups are about to re-commence ...

In the Chumps Cup, Trampie is prepared to defend his title vigorously ... all comers welcome ...

Just click here:

Pool name: FISO ERC Chumps

Pool code: lyracurs

Good luck all!!

Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man

Re: 2016-17 SBru ERC CHUMPS League - Holder: TRAMPIE - wk4 and MMP shows early form ...

week 4 in the Chumps Cup and we have the reverse of what is happening in the Champs Cup (where the holder is MickMacP and Trampie leads) ...
here we have MickMacP leading and the holder Trampie in hot pursuit ...
early days yet, as we reach the mid point of the competition ...

only two rounds of League fixtures remain (mid,late January) before they launch into the knockout stages (QF Mar/SF Apr/Final May)

week 2

Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man

2016-17 SBru ERC CHUMPS - Holder: TRAMPIE - wk5 and MetalWarlord takes over ...

week 5 in the Chumps Cup and our Leader MickMacP topples spectacularly 3 places being leapfrogged by new leader MetalWarlord and TheoVodkat while Trampie draws level ... Moist Von Lipwig takes the Yellow Cap

Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man

Re: 2016-17 SBru ERC CHUMPS - Holder: TRAMPIE - wk5 and MetalWarlord takes over ...

week 6 in the Chumps Cup and MickMacP after his earlier topple recovers and retakes the lead, if only for the moment from MetalWarlord and Trampie while TheoVodkat plunges 4 places having forgotten to make his picks this week :oops: ... Mick takes the Yellow Cap

Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man

2017 CHUMPS Prediction Winner : Metal Warlord

The FINAL in the Chumps Cup brought horror gnashing of teeth and much wailing to some who predicted that Gloucester would do England proud (such as MickMacP :mrgreen: ) whilst others rejoiced in the French invaders proving that they are capable of winning the occasional away fixture (Hail our champion), MetalWarlord who duffed MickMacP up in the final, leaving him bruised & bewildered ...

Final leaderboard is as follows:

CONGRATS!! MetalWarlord!!

Many thanks to all who participated .... sorry about the glitch in reporting resulting from a system crash I never recovered from ...

Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man

Hi All ... this competition starts this coming weekend ... and SuperBru are running a Prediction competition:

ER CHUMPS Prediction competition:

Open to all FISO members, 16 signed up so far..... the more that sign up, the better ..........

FISO ER Chumps Prediction
Pool code: moodpods

Previous winners have been:

Metal Warlord(2017)
trampie(2016)
TheNet(2015)
trampie(2014)
YorkshireDragon(2013)

Brit47onsuperbru

Re: 2018 ER CHUMPS Prediction - Holder: Metal Warlord starts again this Thursday 12th October

Post by Brit47onsuperbru »

Its a tad quiet in here. Well my weekend picks were crap where they mattered. My outside backs were terrible and I AM a former back. I thought I would have some inside knowledge. NOT. I figured Roko of Bath had to be captain and would be picked by all. They were at home to Treviso FCS! Bath were abysmal and only secured 30% possession and territory. At the moment I am clueless although Nadolo surely must do well at home. I had Clermont to win big and they duly obliged to half time and then proceeded to practically not add another meter with ball in hand during second. Ditto Toulon. How could a team with so many rockstars be so poor and obvious? Sarries are in a class all by themselves.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Rugby”