To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 16 KCs and MotM Nov 28th 29th Dec 2nd 3rd and 4th

A Forum holding the historic Key Contributions (KCs) and Man of The Matches (MOTM) data from TFF from 2005 up to May 2007
dan1man
FISOhead

Post by dan1man »

Come off it lads, how many goals and KCs has Scholes got this season?!

The thing that really amazes me is utterly appaling he is at tackling - can anyone name anyone in the game who mistimes their tackles as badly and frequently as he does?! I can only cringe every time he goes in for a tackle, its embarrasing.

Scholes used to be great i concede, but given he's not scoring goals, creating them or able to win the ball (frequently giving away free kicks when he does try) I kind of wonder what he is still good for - passing the ball around midfield? Marvelous.

Peddalo
Wideboy

Post by Peddalo »

dan1man wrote:Come off it lads, how many goals and KCs has Scholes got this season?!

The thing that really amazes me is utterly appaling he is at tackling - can anyone name anyone in the game who mistimes their tackles as badly and frequently as he does?! I can only cringe every time he goes in for a tackle, its embarrasing.

Scholes used to be great i concede, but given he's not scoring goals, creating them or able to win the ball (frequently giving away free kicks when he does try) I kind of wonder what he is still good for - passing the ball around midfield? Marvelous.
Controlling the tempo of games. Hes near impossible to disposses it would seem.

One of Uniteds best players this season. Motm decision was spot on.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF KCs & MOTM History to May 2007”