To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

KCs and MotM for Week 1 Aug 19th and 20th

A Forum holding the historic Key Contributions (KCs) and Man of The Matches (MOTM) data from TFF from 2005 up to May 2007
brogie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by brogie »

Judio wrote:Have TFFO got a page for this season where we can check the official KCS ??
They usually produce a summary page, but nothing up on the site yet. It usually followed later

anon6
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: Small Profit

Re: KCs and MotM for Week 1 Aug 19th and 20th

Post by anon6 »

axel wrote:
brogie wrote:Also Rio -1 so credited with OG
Shouldn't it be -2 in TFF.
that's what I would've thought

pixies
FISOhead

Post by pixies »

For anyone who is a bit perplexed by some of the motm decisions in the telegraph this morning I would like to provide you with the comfort that at least you didn't waste your money by entering a team in the sun dream team.

I was just flicking through Super Goals when I noticed the 'Star man' for the Liverpool, Sheff Utd game and it was Robbie Fowler. :shock: :shock:

Anyone who saw the whole game will know what I mean, apparently his brain is still "sharp as a tack." :roll: :roll: :roll: What a joke.

Parry St Germain
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a couple of prizes

Post by Parry St Germain »

pixies wrote:For anyone who is a bit perplexed by some of the motm decisions in the telegraph this morning I would like to provide you with the comfort that at least you didn't waste your money by entering a team in the sun dream team.

I was just flicking through Super Goals when I noticed the 'Star man' for the Liverpool, Sheff Utd game and it was Robbie Fowler. :shock: :shock:

Anyone who saw the whole game will know what I mean, apparently his brain is still "sharp as a tack." :roll: :roll: :roll: What a joke.
I've signed up to do one dream team through work (though its one run purely through work, scoring worked out by the organiser). The guy who sits opposite me buys the paper every day, tells me who the Star men are & the reason for being awarded SM, I totally agree more often than not its shocking - I can't believe it was Fowler, but hey his penalty was class.

TIMMY!
Treebeard

Post by TIMMY! »

Did Robben get 2 kcs?

Parry St Germain
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a couple of prizes

Post by Parry St Germain »

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

Yes Robben got 8 pts.

Rio got -1 in TFFO cos OGs are only -2 in that game.

Also no KCs for Seol or Doyle (2pts each - shocking decisions) or Sonko/Shorey (Bram said Sonko but I thought it was no3 Shorey, but correct decision either way imo - both 0pts).

Hammertime
Grumpy Old Hammer
FS Record: Some success and a lot of failure

Post by Hammertime »

reds363 wrote: Also no KCs for Seol or Doyle (2pts each - shocking decisions).
Can't believe Doyle wouldn't get a KC as he definitely flicked the ball to Lita when he was on the ground :?

Did Scott Parker get credited with Newcastle's first, 'cos I'm sure he didn't touch it?

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

Yes he did - I think it was a double-deflection, both he and the defender got a touch.

Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Post by Bramernic »

reds363 wrote:Also no KCs for Seol or Doyle (2pts each - shocking decisions) or Sonko/Shorey (Bram said Sonko but I thought it was no3 Shorey, but correct decision either way imo - both 0pts).
Just looked again at the video of all 3 goals:

Kitson: It looked like the defender got a slight deflection into Kitson's path. I didn't think it was significant, they obviously did.
Sidwell: The light may have been playing tricks but one player is white and the other isn't. I still can't see why his pass wasn't worthy of a KC though - it split the defence and Ingimarsson only touched it once.
Lita: It's possible that Doyles final kick away pushed the ball off the defenders leg, or even that the defender actually kicked it. I just can't tell conclusively.

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

AkNotSpur wrote:O'Neil might get one for Pompey's 2nd goal for his ball down the line to Davis. I remember Steve Davis of Villa being awarded one for a similar ball last season at home to Everton. It might depend on how many touches Sean Davis took, I think that it was one to control the ball and another to cross it.
Good spot AkNotSpur, he did get a second KC.

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

Both my posts have now been updated after checking with TFFO. I've had serious internet connection issues today which has hampered my abilities to do anything meaningful. It looks like I'll be on dial-up for a few weeks until either Sky or Talk Talk can connect me again. Wish I'd never heard of Euro1Net now. :(

Chief Wiggsy
Grumpy Holman Snr
FS Record: FISO TFF League winner 2005/06 and FISO TFFE League winner 2009 (which got me £100 off NSCTV).

Post by Chief Wiggsy »

Hammertime wrote:
reds363 wrote: Also no KCs for Seol or Doyle (2pts each - shocking decisions).
Can't believe Doyle wouldn't get a KC as he definitely flicked the ball to Lita when he was on the ground :?

Did Scott Parker get credited with Newcastle's first, 'cos I'm sure he didn't touch it?
I was sure that Doyle would get a KC for that. :evil:

Not happy ........

TIMMY!
Treebeard

Post by TIMMY! »

MOTM telegraph

Jay DeMerit and Berbatov.

What happened to Keane being nailed on?

Nasher
Wideboy

Post by Nasher »

Berbatov did jack s**t :evil:

I haven't got Keane in my team but he should of been MOTM for sure.

stevejtr
Grumpy Old Cereal Killer
FS Record: I always liked the old Tele FA Cup competition...

Post by stevejtr »

On Soccer Special the game was described at 'The Robbie Keane show'

I've got Berbatov...funny old game :)

Tricky Tree
FISO Knight

Post by Tricky Tree »

Wrong thread, we are in week 2. As mentioned on that thread Keane had a great 45 minutes and someone who watched the game says Berbatov was a threat throughout.

Remember we should only really comment on these things if you have seen the full 90

PedroMannyOrtiz
Cheetah

Post by PedroMannyOrtiz »

Went to the Spurs game last night and neither Keane or Berbatov were MotM. Davids was immense for the full 90 minutes.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF KCs & MOTM History to May 2007”