To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Telegraph euro super league

A Fantasy Football forum for news on World Cup (TFFWC), European Championships (TFFEC) and Champions League, Europe (TFFE) Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph.
czabby
Wideboy

Telegraph euro super league

Post by czabby »

Anyone seen this...euro leagues,champions league and europa...50 transfers! Seems a bit too much and to have a life as well! Id prefer just the champions league
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Toffeeman
FISOhead
FS Record: 49th YTM 2008/2009, 63 TFC 2011,T3 SDT Nov Premium Monthly

Re: Telegraph euro super league

Post by Toffeeman »

Isn't it lovely to see so many females getting involved with the game this year.

I for one think it's great, and i would also like to congratulate them in making such a smooth transition to the new format in such a short space of time.

Also lovely to see so many family members joining in the fun, great way to bond don't you think.

Very well payed so far Mrs Millington keep up the good work

get_on_my_cocker
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Won many company leagues, and nearly won TFFO back in the day. Also managed Carra's team to success in Sky FF

Post by get_on_my_cocker »

Hopefully they'll get chucked out like the archer clan in tff

Toffeeman
FISOhead
FS Record: 49th YTM 2008/2009, 63 TFC 2011,T3 SDT Nov Premium Monthly

Post by Toffeeman »

Just noticed the thread. Good to see tff enforcing their rules. Would be nice to see the trend continue

cheds
Kevin and Perry

Post by cheds »

Despite them removing the Archer clan I see he's still on the leaderboard for the Euro game.

Does anyone have Dumfries for PSV in this game? In the match against Rosenborg, Dumfries had a clear assist which wasn't given on the own goal. Anyone know why?

Johnners
Grumpy Old Spur
FS Record: Hit and miss

Post by Johnners »

I can't tell you why it wasn't given, but I know a man who can.

Fill in the Contact Us form from the dropdown menu in the game. I don't know if Ian's still there, but I've always found him to be helpful.

cheds
Kevin and Perry

Post by cheds »

Unfortunately Ian's about as helpful as a chocolate teapot, he has passed the buck to OPTA.

Johnners
Grumpy Old Spur

Post by Johnners »

To be fair to him, it does say in their rules that assists for the Euro game are taken only from Opta, as opposed to the regular TFF game, where KCs are dished out by a judging panel.

Don't know if it will help your case any, but there was another own goal in PSV's previous Europa League game and the assist was given for that, so the inconsistency does seem a bit odd.

cheds
Kevin and Perry

Post by cheds »

Thanks yes you are right, they gave an assist for Bruma in the PSV Sporting match and an assist to Gravenberch in the Ajax Fortuna match both for own goals. I asked for a reason why those are given and Dumfries not, the response from Ian was to complain to OPTA. I've watched all 3 own goals on youtube, I don't see a difference, they all deserve assist points to me.

Johnners
Grumpy Old Spur

Post by Johnners »

I've seen the goal you mean too now and I agree. I think someone's made a mistake there - and I don't just mean the Rosenborg defender.

cheds
Kevin and Perry

Post by cheds »

Well they are not putting the mistake right, instead they gave Suarez the assist tonight on that own goal.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “International Telegraph Fantasy Football Games”